Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Awkward Moment When... (Play It Fun)

125 posts in this topic

...When your skin looks so bad that you decided not to go to a party

3 people like this

when your naked in front of some people but you cover your face because you have unpopped pimples.. lol..

1 person likes this

that awkward moment when someone makes a "that awkward moment" thread..

1 person likes this

that awkward moment when you first wake up and want to look in a mirror before kissing your boyfriend good morning

3 people like this

...When people in pharmacy stare at your face,while you're buying acne products,or when they ask "Does it help at least?"

...When you have to give a speech, but your face has been red and inflamed since early morning!!!

1 person likes this

... when a friend gets really close to you and asks "What's that white thing on your face?", when your face is so flaky, dry, and full of SPF lotion.

... when your face looks disgusting, blotchy and greasy after applying some moisturizer.

... when you don't want to go to the bathroom so that you don't have to look at your face again.

... when you're afraid to go to a place really bright.

And my favorite one:

... when people stare at your face thinking they're invisible or something.

3 people like this

when your girlfrind that i'm with her 2 years leave me because of cystic acne :'( and leave me depressed with acne and her ..

That awkward moment when the BP you use ends up bleaching your favourite hoodie so you can't wear it anymore

Its worth it to keep my face under control but it was my favourite one of all! eusa_doh.gif

... when you pick some dry skin off a pimple and it starts bleeding and your teacher asks what happened to your face... i like died inside when that happened hahaha

or

...when all of your friends are swimming and you have to keep your face above the water so your makeup wont wash off and everyone keeps asking why you wont swim

.......when your face is extremely dry/peeling do to a new topical you tried last night and knowone at school tells you until last period...

Someone stands too close to me while they're talking to me neutral.gif and I have to step back, so they don't notice the acne and red marks on my face (which is poorly covered by my shitty concealer). Don't want them pointing and going "WTF IS THAT ON YOUR FACE?!"

- When you are a guy and has to use foundation

- When you cant work, study or think about anything but acne and wants the day to be over and put something on your face and sleep.

- When you avoid places with a lot of light

2 people like this

when an evening on Acne.org is more comforting than an evening with (real life) friends.

8 people like this

...When you're playing with a pimple in class and it sprays over the work of the girl next to you, and she notices, and you are HORRIFIED.

True story.

2 people like this

when you found out what was causing your acne all this time, and you clear it for good....DOHHHH (took me about 7 years to figure my problem out)

when your friend with practically perfect poreless skin tells you "omg im breaking out SO BAD, look!" and points to a teeny tiny red spot.

Aaaaaaargh that is the most annoying! My roommate with flawless skin complains about her "awful zit" every now and then that is literally so tiny and once in a blue moon. I wonder if they think that's supposed to make us feel better? She is very aware of my acne struggles.

1 person likes this

when your shirt accidentally flies up revealing all the terrible body scars you have X_x

you can't open your mouth wide enough to fit a sandwich in without the skin around your mouth and chin cracking flaking

6 people like this

The awkward moment when it took you 10 years to realize you can't fight acne on your own and gather the courage to go to a Dermatologist and notice NO PATIENTS THERE HAVE ACNE BUT YOU. Its a damn skin clinic and i'm the only one with acne, ugh. Its like i'm the only one in the world with acne.

1 person likes this

The akward moment when someone points out your acne right infront of someone you have a crush on. Yup, happened to me a couple days ago. :(

2 people like this

When a child points at your face and asks "What's that?"

3 people like this

you can't open your mouth wide enough to fit a sandwich in without the skin around your mouth and chin cracking flaking

SO TRUE

When a child points at your face and asks "What's that?"

Exactly! It was so awkward when innocent little kids used to stare at me and wonder what was wrong with me.

...When someone says "you have something on your face right there" and I think "I know... I have something on my face everywhere."

3 people like this

.. when you're at the pharmacy shopping for treatment and the staff is trying to be a hero by asking; you do wash your face with soap right?

2 people like this