I'm sick! This majorily sucks but i have to say it doesn't come as a total surprise as the weather in NY has gone from warm to below freezing temps to rain to a snowstorm. I have kept to my supplement and juicing regiemn religiusly so hopefully this will pass through my system quickly. It started on day 117 so we'll see. On to our acne update:
- That monster that has been on my upper right cheek has JUST started to deflate. It's red and it will definitely leave a mark but tis going down and is no longer painful - thank God for small favors.
- Also, my skin is feeling less bumpy though i still have quite a few small red bumps on both sides of my face. Right now, the inflammed acne that i have is between 2-5.
- Dryness, while still an issue is not horrendously so.
- Forehead for the most part is clear and chin has a few small pimples that don't bother me ATM
- And this is a bigggie: STILL BREAKING OUT! I am experiencing the same cycle of breakout/clear up/breakout/clear up
- I also have started to get tons of pimpes behind my ears, towards my neck on both sides WTF!
OVERALL: Tired of talking about this as progress has stalled.