Photo

Wai Diet - The Only Way To Get 100% Clear Forever

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
76 replies to this topic

#21 OlympusMons

OlympusMons

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:09 AM

Wow, I can guarentee this will absolutely not get people "100% clear forever in 2 weeks". If you're going to make claims at least make them plausible. This is too rediculous and will lead to malnutrition. Vegetables are not filled with "toxins" and they are an essential part of a human diet. I challenge you to name some specific toxins you find in vegetables and provide a reliable source.

EDIT: Sorry, thought that you had said vegetables had toxins but it was somebody else. But I still think this diet is too extreme.

Vegetables have anti-nutrients. That's nature's way to make us, animals, not eat plants, but their fruits. Except animals that are specially designed to eat plants, and have crops and complex stomachs to digest them, like chickens, cows, etc etc.
Examples of vegetables anti-nutrients: here http://www.waiworld....vegetables.html and here http://www.waiworld....et/vgb-gbo.html (Abstracts of most sources can be found at the National Library of Medicine)

And I challenge you to try the diet for 2 weeks, then Posted Image

I've tried the diet. There's no faulting its results, better skin, better hair, better sleep. Hats off to anyone sticking with it for longer than just the 'acne free diet phase'. Making a litre of orange juice daily is just plain difficult, since it'd take on average 12 oranges to do it, just became too tiresome for me.

Thanks for the feedback captainsunshine!
There are alternatives for orange juicing, like an electrical citrus juicer, there are some cheap ones out there!
Also, for other juices, you can do a lot of juice easily with centrifugal or masticating juicers.

How's your skin doing after waiing your options, olympusmons?

Two years ago, I had a burn accident in a grease fire. I suffered from mid-deep 2nd degree burns in 17% of my total body surface: my both hands, my both feet, my left knee and my whole face and frontal neck.
I luckily didn't get keloid scarring on face/neck (only in my left hand), but my skin got very sensitive and dry. So I started having lots and lots of pimples everywhere in my face, when before the injury I used to had like 1 or 2 pimples.
Since I started Wai (found it when googling "acne diet"), acne was gone like 99%. I still have like in average 2 or 3 very little closed comedones nowadays, because my skin is really not normal skin, and cloggs with any minor agression: wind, pillows, a bit of stress, etc. But nothing, nothing to do with the like 20/40 full of pus pimples I used to have before.
The best thing I notice, still on skin, is my skin complexion. It's much less dry, and most importantly, much less prone to irritations. Much less red and inflamed. I never got any eczemas anymore, and I no longer feel it stretching and itching. I think that washing face only with low mineral bottled water and avoiding everything else (moisturizers, make up, soaps, etc) it's the best thing you can do for your facial skin. Ofc a healthy skin will tolerate this things to a certain point, but my skin wasn't even being able to hang on with tap water and baby soap and baby moisturizer, and I think it got much better when I got rid of that.
But after all, I don't care much about skin. I know women would care more, it's natural. What I care more, and makes me go on this diet, is overall health: sleep, humor, energy, feeling of lightness, good digestion, etc, and those benefits and in my opinion groundbreaking.

Citrus fruit scares me after reading some people's reactions to it on this forum. Cystic acne...

Yes, that might be due to allergies. There are lots of food allergies, which can also include Wai foods. The solution is simple: don't eat those foods. You always got other choices.

Edited by OlympusMons, 06 November 2011 - 11:11 AM.

#22 gMARIAs

gMARIAs

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 November 2011 - 09:21 PM

Except excessive fruit sugars can really do a number on your blood sugar, not to mention can wreak havoc for some people's skin.

There's nothing really wrong with eating everything raw (if you can stand it...) and I don't doubt something like this could clear someone up. Will it clear everyone up? Sure won't.

#23 Guest_Timehealsall_*

Guest_Timehealsall_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:15 AM

With so many diets out there, i am very confused as to what you can eat and you cant. Some claim fruits are a big no-no, because it spikes glucose levels. They say veggies are the way to go.

Others claim veggies are a no-no... which is it?

Regarding the bottled water, do you use any bottled water to wash your face, or only a specific kind?

Also, have you ever tried a protein only diet before (i.e. chicken,eggs etc etc)?

#24 OlympusMons

OlympusMons

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 November 2011 - 01:24 PM

Except excessive fruit sugars can really do a number on your blood sugar, not to mention can wreak havoc for some people's skin.

True. That's why in this diet you always combine sugary foods with fatty foods. Unless you eat your fruit quite gradually along the day, which is not practical for most people nowadays.

There's nothing really wrong with eating everything raw (if you can stand it...) and I don't doubt something like this could clear someone up. Will it clear everyone up? Sure won't.

It's not just about eating everything raw (in fact, we don't eat raw milk/dairy nor raw veggies). This diet has a whole biochemistry theory behind it. Mind to read it if you have time (google free acne book).

I read a post that about 10 years ago, the inventor of this diet tested it on 15 people (mostly his real life friends I guess) and all of them got 100% clear in 2-4 weeks.
That's sort of all "clinical studies" we have lol, but it's kinda interesting. Plus, I've browsed through almost all the diet's forum, and only read of 1 person who didn't got clear, but that person had many issues: had a tanning accident on face few weeks before, plus had been recently on accutane (Accutane weakens yours skin and unbalances your whole organism), etc.

What this diet's creator also states is that Wai Diet fully clears everyone who hasn't got strong hormonal unbalance, which is a very minor percentage of the people that have acne. Even in those people, their skin will get much clearer and better in general.

#25 OlympusMons

OlympusMons

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 November 2011 - 01:51 PM

With so many diets out there, i am very confused as to what you can eat and you cant. Some claim fruits are a big no-no, because it spikes glucose levels. They say veggies are the way to go.

That's because in "normal" diets you eat like 3, 4, 5 times a day. In this diet, you don't do planned meals at planned hours. You eat whatever you want, whenever you're hungry. Plus, in "normal" diets, people don't have in mind that when you eat a high sugary meal, you should eat fat at the same time in order not to spike glucose levels, as you said.
If you were gonna eat all-fruit 3 or 4 times a day, without any fat (fruits have very little fat) you'd have to eat like 100 grams of sugar a time!! With no fat!! That could indeed cause extreme glucose spikes, and wouldn't be healthy. I guess that's why doctors recommend more veggies, since they have almost no sugar, so you can eat a whole lot at a time. They are also rich in vitamins and minerals, so everyone thinks they're healthy. And they are. But not for humans. We don't have complex stomaches, like cows and etc, to digest them. We're not able to properly process their enzymes and anti-nutrients.

Imo veggies aren't the worst thing here. I'd eat them (raw) if I hadn't anything else.
They're like horse straw to me, no offence. They're not nearly as tasty as fruits, they're not so nutrient rich as fruits, and they are harder to digest than fruits.
Plus there's not a single nutrient in them that fruits don't contain, so why eat them?

Regarding the bottled water, do you use any bottled water to wash your face, or only a specific kind?

Any bottled water, as long as it is low mineral bottled water (this usually comes written in the label).

Also, have you ever tried a protein only diet before (i.e. chicken,eggs etc etc)?

You mean an animal-foods-only diet? No, never.
But I think my diet before was pretty much a protein diet, even if I didn't noticed. I'd eat bread and milk and cheese for breakfast, which have all lots of protein... Same thing for afternoon snack... And at lunch and dinner cooked meat/fish with cooked grains/cereals, both have also lots of protein. Used to eat very little fruit.
I think we all do protein diets nowadays. We eat on average 3 to 4 times the amount of protein recommended by the FDA and most nutritionist organizations (wanna check this? google "fit day" and put in the calculator everything you eat in a day). That's also one of the causes of our diets being unhealthy.

#26 Guest_Timehealsall_*

Guest_Timehealsall_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 08 November 2011 - 01:58 PM

That's because in "normal" diets you eat like 3, 4, 5 times a day. In this diet, you don't do planned meals at planned hours. You eat whatever you want, whenever you're hungry. Plus, in "normal" diets, people don't have in mind that when you eat a high sugary meal, you should eat fat at the same time in order not to spike glucose levels, as you said.
If you were gonna eat all-fruit 3 or 4 times a day, without any fat (fruits have very little fat) you'd have to eat like 100 grams of sugar a time!! With no fat!! That could indeed cause extreme glucose spikes, and wouldn't be healthy. I guess that's why doctors recommend more veggies, since they have almost no sugar, so you can eat a whole lot at a time. They are also rich in vitamins and minerals, so everyone thinks they're healthy. And they are. But not for humans. We don't have complex stomaches, like cows and etc, to digest them. We're not able to properly process their enzymes and anti-nutrients.

Imo veggies aren't the worst thing here. I'd eat them (raw) if I hadn't anything else.
They're like horse straw to me, no offence. They're not nearly as tasty as fruits, they're not so nutrient rich as fruits, and they are harder to digest than fruits.
Plus there's not a single nutrient in them that fruits don't contain, so why eat them?

Any bottled water, as long as it is low mineral bottled water (this usually comes written in the label).

You mean an animal-foods-only diet? No, never.
But I think my diet before was pretty much a protein diet, even if I didn't noticed. I'd eat bread and milk and cheese for breakfast, which have all lots of protein... Same thing for afternoon snack... And at lunch and dinner cooked meat/fish with cooked grains/cereals, both have also lots of protein. Used to eat very little fruit.
I think we all do protein diets nowadays. We eat on average 3 to 4 times the amount of protein recommended by the FDA and most nutritionist organizations (wanna check this? google "fit day" and put in the calculator everything you eat in a day). That's also one of the causes of our diets being unhealthy.

Do you happen to know of any brands of water (in the united states) that is low mineral water?

#27 OlympusMons

OlympusMons

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 November 2011 - 02:01 PM

Do you happen to know of any brands of water (in the united states) that is low mineral water?

Montcalm, Colorado Springs, Aytac, Volvic...

#28 YestoClearSkinPlz

YestoClearSkinPlz

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:59 PM

Everything seems okay about this diet until I saw the raw eggs and fish. What about the protozoans and the parasites? I mean this stuff is no joke. I would rather have pimples and not have disease than to be acne free with the possibility of getting a parasite in my body.

#29 captainsunshine

captainsunshine

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:11 AM

Everything seems okay about this diet until I saw the raw eggs and fish.

Specifically on the Wai Diet, it's yolk that you swallow raw. I've done it a few times, not the best tasting substance but nothing negative came of it. It's a very good hit of protein. Ever watched Rocky? Sly Stallone puts a whole raw egg in a glass and chugs it. :)

#30 stevejones

stevejones

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:54 AM

I guess it will be difficult to follow a diet without cooked food. How can i live without meat? Wondering.............

#31 OlympusMons

OlympusMons

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:42 PM

Everything seems okay about this diet until I saw the raw eggs and fish. What about the protozoans and the parasites? I mean this stuff is no joke. I would rather have pimples and not have disease than to be acne free with the possibility of getting a parasite in my body.

Avoiding (excess) protozoans is simple - don't eat animal food that's not 100% fresh anymore.
Avoiding parasites is even easier - don't eat the species of fish (haddock, cod, most white fish) and meat (chicken, others) that are likely to have parasites. In other species, parasites are very rare. Tuna is the only animal which is 100% parasite free. It never has parasites. So if you fear parasites that much, you can very well eat only tuna. And egg yolks, I doubt they get any parasites either... But anyway, parasites are easily detected and removed, just slice your fish/meat thin (plus I doubt they would survive with slicing). And even if you have the extreme unluck of absorving parasites, there are medicines that can kill it.
As you see, it's a negligible risk, as long as you be careful - always eat fresh/unspoiled fish/meat, safe species, and for eggs put them in a bowel with water and see if they come up or not, and inspect for little holes.

Specifically on the Wai Diet, it's yolk that you swallow raw. I've done it a few times, not the best tasting substance but nothing negative came of it. It's a very good hit of protein. Ever watched Rocky? Sly Stallone puts a whole raw egg in a glass and chugs it. Posted Image

No one swallows whole egg yolks in this diet, lol! It's disgusting! The same thing for olive oil. Why? Because these 2 foods are way too much concentrated in fat! They don't taste good in it's whole, pure, one-big-chug form! (With some exceptions for egg yolks, a few people like them in a chug indeed). But hey, you don't need to be a Rocky Balboa to be on this diet Posted Image

There are many ways to eat whole egg yolk: 1) mixed in fruit juices. Imo the best way. It gives a creamy texture to the juice and makes it taste wonderfully. 2) mixed with sugar. 3) spread over a tomato-cucumber salad, raw salmon, raw beef (tartar), etc.

I guess it will be difficult to follow a diet without cooked food. How can i live without meat? Wondering.............

You can very well eat raw sirloin beef, for instance. I've been eating it in the last few weeks. Probably the best thing I ever tasted btw. Ever heard of carpaccio, steak tartar? Lots of people love those raw meat dishes Posted Image

Edited by OlympusMons, 10 November 2011 - 12:49 PM.

#32 numbaunstunna

numbaunstunna

Natural Healing

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 November 2011 - 06:35 PM

Balanced food + Balanced lifestyle = Balanced Skin ... We sometimes tend to overthink :)

#33 OlympusMons

OlympusMons

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:43 PM

Balanced food + Balanced lifestyle = Balanced Skin ... We sometimes tend to overthink Posted Image

We sometimes tend to over simplify things, too.
Lots of people have both of those (according to almost everyone's standarts of balanced food) and still have lots of acne.
Plus Wai Diet is not just for clearing acne. It's also for cellulite, overweight, and significantly contributes to better health in general. Mind to read about it's theory if you have time, google free acne book.

Edited by OlympusMons, 10 November 2011 - 08:45 PM.

#34 Chestercool

Chestercool

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 November 2011 - 09:23 PM

i thought sugar was not good for acne since it alterates insulin. I see many people say they succeeded with this diet mentiones. However, more argumentation about why this diet is better than paleo, which sugars should be consumed, and fruits over vegetables, might make this thread more helpful and convince more people, what i think is what you want. Its very interesting by the way

#35 OlympusMons

OlympusMons

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 November 2011 - 02:06 PM

i thought sugar was not good for acne since it alterates insulin. I see many people say they succeeded with this diet mentiones. However, more argumentation about why this diet is better than paleo, which sugars should be consumed, and fruits over vegetables, might make this thread more helpful and convince more people, what i think is what you want. Its very interesting by the way

Thanks! You're right, that's my intention with this thread... I've already talked about all those subjects here, but I find it a good idea to do a short resume :)

About sugar and insulin - yes, too much sugar in one meal interferes with insulin cycle. Why? Because this will cause big spikes in blood sugar levels. So, there are two ways to eat some good amounts of sugar and don't get blood sugar levels' spikes:
1- Eat fat at the same time you eat sugar. Fats stabilize blood-glucose levels. This is a rule of Wai Diet - always combine sugary foods with fatty foods. Unless you eat a bite of fruit every 10 min, this way your blood sugar levels won't ever spike... but this is not practical.
2 - Eat small amounts, many times a day, whenever you are hungry. This will be like 7-15 times a day. And at the same times, always eat fat in all these meals.
3 - If you really wanna avoid sugar, you can still do this diet with no problem: eat mostly tomatoes, cucumbers, avocados, nuts, olive oil, and some egg yolks/meat/fish.

Why this diet is better than Paleo...

Well, first, because it's 100% raw, and cooked food has lots of harmful effects in the body - acne, cellulite, causing too much appetite due to having substances called appetite enhancers (which leads to overweight), addiction, the presence of brain-altering substances, and much more stuff that can lead to cancer, brain diseases. It's all here:http://www.waiworld....food/index.html

In what regards acne, I believe Wai Diet is the only diet that completely clears everyone, even more as fast as in 2 weeks, except those with strong hormonal unbalance. I don't believe Paleo does this.
But I agree that Paleo is already better than "normal" diets. And Raw Paleo, even much better.

Which sugars should be consumed?
White sugar and fruit sugars, as long as they haven't been heated. The more natural, the best, in my opinion (sugars naturally present in fruit).
It doesn't matter that much though, since all sugars we consume are all transformed in monosaccharides to provide us energy.

Why fruits over vegetables?
Because our digestive tract is not designed to properly process vegetables. And there's not a single nutrient in vegetables that fruits don't contain.
http://www.waiworld....aidiet/vgb.html

#36 MarkyTee

MarkyTee

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 November 2011 - 12:50 PM

i'm still a bit confused about the eating raw meat part
could you explain a bit more about that please? like what meats exactly and how to go about not poisoning yourself? :P

also i know it's a bit left field but would it be possible to still build muscle on this diet if you were following a weightlifting regime?
jus wonderin...

#37 SuperMachii

SuperMachii

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 November 2011 - 02:09 PM

I.. Wangod.. believe I have a question you cannot answer..

Tomato.. fruit or not, to eat or not?

Edit: How do the wai celebrate thanksgiving? Live turkey in the dining table.. muhahaha...

Edited by Wangod, 14 November 2011 - 02:22 PM.

#38 OlympusMons

OlympusMons

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 November 2011 - 02:53 PM

i'm still a bit confused about the eating raw meat part could you explain a bit more about that please? like what meats exactly and how to go about not poisoning yourself? Posted Image

The only meat I know it's safe to eat raw (there are more), for humans, is organic beef. It ain't nothing that new btw... lots of people around the world eat carpaccio and steak tartare. You just gotta make sure that it's very fresh, and comes from a reliable source. This might not be that easy these days, for everyone, that's why in Wai Diet we focus more on fish and eggs, since these are easier to get very fresh and are less likely to have been somehow manipulated.

also i know it's a bit left field but would it be possible to still build muscle on this diet if you were following a weightlifting regime? jus wonderin...

Yes, this is a good diet for building muscle... Make a lot of juice in the morning, and keep sipping it through the day so that your body never has to break down protein for energy. Plus juices are very easy-to-absorb energy, and if you add oil and sugar you will get lots of calories for your workouts.
For instance, 1liter of orange juice with 60ml of olive oil gives you 1000kcal, and that's something very easy to drink and digest!

I.. Wangod.. believe I have a question you cannot answer..

Behold, Wangod! For your now stand before the... Waigod! :D

Tomato.. fruit or not, to eat or not?

Tomatoes are fruits and you can eat them. Same for cucumbers.

Edit: How do the wai celebrate thanksgiving? Live turkey in the dining table.. muhahaha...

At least we wouldn't be stuffing the poor animal's ass with anything...

Edited by OlympusMons, 14 November 2011 - 02:41 PM.

#39 dejaclairevoyant

dejaclairevoyant

~clean body, beautiful life~

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:48 PM

If you have ever been around pets, touched anything that wasn't sterile (bathrooms, etc), touched other PEOPLE, etc etc etc and have never done a parasite cleanse than I can absolutely guarantee you ALREADY have parasites. They are very common and most of them can be breathed in from dust/pet dander and don't even come from food. They also are on fresh produce quite often.

So worrying about eating fish is pretty pointless. Just keep your body healthy and do regular parasite cleanse if you're worried about it.

I know a lot of people who had no real reason to think they had parasites but did a cleanse as a part of an overall cleansing program and then were quite surprised to have worms come out... there have been threads on this forum about it if you want to do a search.

Not trying to scare you but it's reality, it's better to accept it and take care of yourself.

#40 ihavetaste

ihavetaste

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:41 AM

What does this mean? "Too much moisture in the skin pinching off sebum canals"? I just don't understand....