Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wai Diet - The Only Way To Get 100% Clear Forever

77 posts in this topic

I haven't been active in this forum since I discovered Wai Diet.

Here's the gist

1. Tried it for already 6 months

2. It works, the rationale behind acne is correct.

3. It is similar Paleo, the human diet since time immemorial

The creator is rather private person, you won't see any picture of him/her. I don't even know the gender!

Think about this..

1. Why do Proactiv constantly pay celebrities shameless amount of money to endorse?

Ans: Because their products only work short-term. If the root of problem isn't eradicated, no amount of destructive benzoyl peroxide 1-10% will do. It works for Proactiv because people will keep buying their products and they aren't cheap for students.

The more Corporate marketing there is to an product, there is more grounds to be suspicious.

Is Wai Diet better?

I have tried...

1. Idiotic way of stuffing myself with B5, hoping my acne clears. I got endless body-weakening diarrhoea

2. Multi-vitamins. I bought and bought. Saw Palmetto etc. Why would people buy Vitamin C when they can drink OJ?!

The best way is to recuperate the body through REAL FOODS. Acne sufferers like me have GREATER sensitive towards cooked meat as it pinches our oil sebum canal.

How has Wai Diet changed me?

1. My scars has soften

2. I use only water to wash my face --> This effectively breaks dirt causes Acne

3. I no longer have BIG acne. Just small ones that heal in 1-2 days cause I ate cooked meat

4. It is ridiculously easy

In a nutshell

1. Wai Diet works

2. Avoid cooked meat and other food listed

I'm posting here coz I feel more shd know abt it. Hey, if you have tried 100 different stuffs and still get Acne, Wai Diet can't hurt you.

[sig-img:34]

About Myself

Male 21 in Hot & Humid Climate

Severe Acne (in the Genes)

Did 1.5 Accutane Course. Failed Miserably.

Did (see below). Acne recessed. End of Story.

Currently

Waiting to Dermarolling during College's Break.

List Updated on: March 2012

Wai Diet Cured Me

Current Supplements

Caution to Multi-Vitamins. Take only those that you need. Take most from Real Food.

Avoid-List

-

Embrace List

Fruits

I haven't been active in this forum since I discovered Wai Diet.

Here's the gist

1. Tried it for already 6 months

2. It works, the rationale behind acne is correct.

3. It is similar Paleo, the human diet since time immemorial

The creator is rather private person, you won't see any picture of him/her. I don't even know the gender!

Think about this..

1. Why do Proactiv constantly pay celebrities shameless amount of money to endorse?

Ans: Because their products only work short-term. If the root of problem isn't eradicated, no amount of destructive benzoyl peroxide 1-10% will do. It works for Proactiv because people will keep buying their products and they aren't cheap for students.

The more Corporate marketing there is to an product, there is more grounds to be suspicious.

Is Wai Diet better?

I have tried...

1. Idiotic way of stuffing myself with B5, hoping my acne clears. I got endless body-weakening diarrhoea

2. Multi-vitamins. I bought and bought. Saw Palmetto etc. Why would people buy Vitamin C when they can drink OJ?!

The best way is to recuperate the body through REAL FOODS. Acne sufferers like me have GREATER sensitive towards cooked meat as it pinches our oil sebum canal.

How has Wai Diet changed me?

1. My scars has soften

2. I use only water to wash my face --> This effectively breaks dirt causes Acne

3. I no longer have BIG acne. Just small ones that heal in 1-2 days cause I ate cooked meat

4. It is ridiculously easy

In a nutshell

1. Wai Diet works

2. Avoid cooked meat and other food listed

I'm posting here coz I feel more shd know abt it. Hey, if you have tried 100 different stuffs and still get Acne, Wai Diet can't hurt you.

Status: Clear after 30 years. Wow, I guess it's been 6 years, now.

[ Story: Severe Acne since I was 10. 10+ years of Dermatologists, Antibiotics, topicals and ACCUTANE did nothing. Discovered oranges triggered the worst of my cystic acne = about 70% improvement. Tried some nutrient supplements like B-complex with zinc and C, saw palmetto and a BHA like the aspirin mask = more improvement, a lot less oily. Then, Diet changes = Clear.

Regimen: Anti-inflammatory, nutrient dense, blood sugar stabilizing diet and supplements (for hormones, inflammation, aging, health). No soap or other cleanser except for hand washing! Water only or Oil cleanse. Aloe Vera mixed with niacinimide and a high linoleic acid oil for moisturizer and reduce pigmentation.

Diet effects acne in so many ways: hormone balance, inflammation, Insulin levels, digestion, allergies and intolerances, liver function, adrenal function, SHBG levels, sebum quality, cell function and turnover, nutrient deficiencies, body fat, etc. Basic advice: Eat, sleep, supplement and exercise like you are a diabetic. And eat real food!

For more information, see my Good Things for Acne thread *Moderator edit - Please refer to the board rules (see “Advertising/soliciting”, “Linking” and “Signatures”)*

When you eat stuff, Stuff Happens!