- Neutrogena Acne Control Lotion (2.5% BP gel from the Neutrogena Complete Acne Therapy System)
- Clean & Clear Popped Pimple Relief Gel Pen (2% salicylic acid gel that also works on active pimples)
- Boots Expert Anti-Blemish Serum (just bought it three days ago) (serum with willowbark extract for SA source)
- Oxy Clinical Clearing Treatment (5% Benzoyl Peroxide lotion)
- Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 (you know what that is)
- Neutrogena On-The-Spot Acne Treatment (you should know what that is, too)
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Triple-Action Toner (alcohol-base toner with 2% SA
What To Use For Emergency Treatment?emergency stress zit acne ice treatment pimple benzoyl peroxide
Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:50 PM
Since all-OTC stuff hasn't worked, I now have prescriptions.
Wash: CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser in Morning; CeraVe Foaming Cleanser at Night
AM Moisturizer: CeraVe AM Lotion SPF 30
PM Moisturizer: CeraVe PM Lotion
Doryx 200 mg
(maybe Tretin-X cream soon)
Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:43 PM
I don't get notified of your response to my post unless you QUOTE my post.
Please only quote a small portion of the post so it doesn't clutter up the thread.
HOW I STAY 100% CLEAR:
Spironolactone (anti-androgen drug)
Betaine HCL with each meal
Avoiding silicones and occlusives in skin/hair products
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users