Photo

I Need A Hug......acne Is Ruining My Life.

sad emotional acne pimples white heads blackheads dermabrasion microdermabrasion

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
210 replies to this topic

#41 Ella27

Ella27

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 12
About Me

Achievements

Posted 16 October 2011 - 07:24 AM

Yes indeed. Its gotten better but there are a lot of moments where I look t my face and just wonder whats wrong with me. You tried doxy before? My doxy is a antibiotic pill thats working fine for me. Odd never heard about it as a gel....

I thing its a good thing for people who suffer from the emotional effects of acne to be here. Hugs make everything better!!! :) You'll be fine.
I wanna find love and I wanna keep it.
I had it once but I didn't mind leaving it.
But I was younger then, and I learned everything alone.
Alone.

Love is an aeroplane. It can travel across the world.
And lift you high above, and still it'll never change.
Love is a gentle word, even when your pride is hurt.
Won't turn you away. Won't bring up yesterday.

Love is, love is, love is everything~

#42 OlympusMons

OlympusMons

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 16 October 2011 - 11:31 AM

Please guys, stop using Accutane for mild acne! It's crazy! Have you ever read its side effects on the brochure? I would prefer to have the worse cystic acne than to take it! You're basically just ruining the balance of your whole organism to take care of some pimples!!!

Thisisnothollywood, I think you, just like everyone else here, give too much importance to acne! Ever watched Fight Club? You are not your acne! You are not your skin! You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world! :P

In other words, you are what you are! Who cares what others might think of this and that?

I burned my whole face 2 years ago with flaming grease, nasty deep 2nd degree burn... My skin is very grainy, doesn't look like normal skin at all... and you know what? I DON'T CARE! It's just skin, ffs! I am who I am! And it's not even such a big deal!

On the other hand, I've been having a lots of acne since the burn injury, cause the skin got really thin and fragile, and that I knew I could work on, such as you and everybody can (without getting too much preoccupied). After 1 year of searching the internet for something, I decided to google "acne diet" and found Wai Diet. This diet cleared me up in 2 weeks, and also made my burned skin complexion a lot better. Check my signature!

Best luck and lots of hugs!
On Wai Diet since February 2011 - fruits (fresh/dried/juiced), nuts, oils, fish, egg yolks, all raw. Clears all kinds of acne in 2 weeks! I've also been having huge improvements in my mood, sleep, and feeling healthy in general, which I think to be the very treasure of this diet!
Just google free acne book.

Washing face: only in the morning, only with low mineral bottled water (see rule 9 in the Wai Diet site).
Moisturizing: glycerin, vaseline, fruit/nut oils. Market moisturizers destroy your skin in long term (see rule 8).
Shaving: with a hair trimmer, shaves pretty close. Blades cause too much irritation.
No smoking, no drugs, drink with smart moderation.

My diet log with photos

#43 Olga246

Olga246

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 October 2011 - 07:10 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your problems, it's brave of you to keep trying and shows a strong personality.
Today woke up really pissed off with it and decided I would try more aggressive treatment (even thought i'm already splashing out cash on salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide treatments and doing exactly what I'm meant to, arrggh!) so was looking into microdermabrasion because I was reading about it on a blog called www.naag.com and it was apparently really successful
any thought/comments/advice/info?
appreciate it, thaks

#44 allrighty

allrighty

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 17 October 2011 - 01:27 AM

Micro has done nothing for my blackheads./ whiteheads and pores on my nose....absolutely nothing...Ive spent about $500 bucks on treatments here in Australia.

#45 OlympusMons

OlympusMons

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 October 2011 - 01:51 PM

The more chemical/peeling treatments you do, specially if the treatment covers large areas and not just some spots, the more your skin will age in long-term. It's like you're spending the "regeneration cartridges" of your skin, which are limited (that's why we get old.)

All the other drugs and medicines have also much more side effects than good effects, and none works efficiently, being Accutane the very worse.

You should try Wai Diet, in a few weeks you will see your skin shine and become very smooth, skin problems all go away including acne. I promise you that!
And what's the secret? Simple: cutting out toxines. That's what causes acne and bad skin complexion, so cutting them out is the only way to get it fixed for once!
On Wai Diet since February 2011 - fruits (fresh/dried/juiced), nuts, oils, fish, egg yolks, all raw. Clears all kinds of acne in 2 weeks! I've also been having huge improvements in my mood, sleep, and feeling healthy in general, which I think to be the very treasure of this diet!

Washing face: only in the morning, only with low mineral bottled water (see rule 9 in the Wai Diet site).
Moisturizing: glycerin, vaseline, fruit/nut oils. Market moisturizers destroy your skin in long term (see rule 8).
Shaving: with a hair trimmer, shaves pretty close. Blades cause too much irritation.

My diet log with photos

#46 allrighty

allrighty

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 18 October 2011 - 12:40 AM

Are u trying to sell something dude? Sure sounds like it...especially the link u sent us here

#47 colostomus

colostomus

skydive ur problems away

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 October 2011 - 11:10 AM

Are u trying to sell something dude? Sure sounds like it...especially the link u sent us here

lol, it DOES kinda feel like reading an infomercial
nosey reader, arent you!?:D

#48 OlympusMons

OlympusMons

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 October 2011 - 03:58 PM

I am trying to give you some information. I am also trying to promote something. However, I don't get any money from this. So no, guess that's not called selling...

In fact I'm sick of people who make big money of acne and skin in general, ruining our skin and health. That's what makes me write this stuff here.

My diet log with photos

#49 allrighty

allrighty

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 19 October 2011 - 12:12 AM

Arent we all.....still,. it sounds like ur trying to sell us something...there r so many diet fads out there to supposedly clear acne, its a joke and a rip off...very missleading to acne sufferes.

#50 OlympusMons

OlympusMons

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:35 AM

Arent we all.....still,. it sounds like ur trying to sell us something...there r so many diet fads out there to supposedly clear acne, its a joke and a rip off...very missleading to acne sufferes.

I understand you. But none of those diets are based on scientific facts and clear empirical evidence as much as this one.
If you take a look on its "theory book" (just google free acne book), you will see that it's all based on biochemistry explanations, and has lots of references from scientific books and studies. Just take a look, than make your own judgement! ;)
And also, 90% of the people who do this diet get completely clear in 2-4 weeks (the other 10% are though to have strong hormonal unbalance). That's why I challenge everyone to try it for just 2 weeks, and you'll immediately see the difference, whether in acne, whether in mood, sleep, etc!

I'm not trying to sell anything. It's just that I think it's something so good that I have to spread it! And I would like people to see it for themselves.

My diet log with photos

#51 dmb41

dmb41

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:35 AM

And also, 90% of the people who do this diet get completely clear in 2-4 weeks (the other 10% are though to have strong hormonal unbalance).

Were they any clinical trials to back this percentage up? It seems awful high, in such a short period of time.

DKR user since October 11th, 2011

Regimen as of March 1st, 2013

-CeraVe Cleanser in AM/PM

-Better Diet

-Exercise

-1 gallon of water per day

-Green tea capsule

- Tea Tree Oil for spot treatment

80% clear

#52 OlympusMons

OlympusMons

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 October 2011 - 12:17 PM

No, there aren't, because we still haven't found any dermatologist interested in doing such study (not hard to imagine why, ain't it?).

But from all the people that the inventor of this diet has known personally and from all the people that reported their experiences in the forum, that's what it seems to be. Only people with strong hormonal unbalance don't get clear in 2-4weeks, and that's a minor percentage, like 10% or even less imo.

That's why I always tell people to try it for 2 weeks, cause the results will speak for themselves!

My diet log with photos

#53 allrighty

allrighty

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:14 AM

I am curioous, when everyone is having a BAD ACNE DAY...how do you cope?
Do u cry, keep busy, hide, sleep, eat????

Edited by thisisnothollywood, 27 October 2011 - 12:14 AM.

#54 hotburrito

hotburrito

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:57 AM

^Honestly, if it's that bad, I just stay at home and treat myself like a sick person: stay in bed, drink lots of hot tea, and get plenty of rest.

Unfortunately, I also have a job, so I can't have too many "bad days" in total. Most of the time if I'm feeling just a bit low (which is... almost always, really), I just suck it up and go to work and try my best to get through my day with no big screw-ups.

#55 allrighty

allrighty

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:08 PM

Yer I stay in bed and watch dvds, play with my dogs, read, drink lots of water and herbal tea... but I dont go out side in the public with people around....the only ones to see me are Mum n Dad....sad hey, to be doing this at 30!!!!

#56 amy91

amy91

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 27 October 2011 - 09:33 PM

I am curioous, when everyone is having a BAD ACNE DAY...how do you cope?
Do u cry, keep busy, hide, sleep, eat????

I feel miserable.Posted Image
Everyone leaves the world a little better-some by leaving!

#57 allrighty

allrighty

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:36 AM

My skins breaking out more and more atm peeps, it is really getting me down..... I have huge pores on my nose and blackheads, basically all over the nose, its depressing to the max...

#58 catherinemorland

catherinemorland

I used to be excellent.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 October 2011 - 01:21 AM

Did it just get totally 80's in here to the max?! Yes!

I hear you loud and clear, Hollywood. I'm having the same issues right now. I started a new job where I 'm in your face so I started wearing makeup again. My skin has been 95% clear for a long time and now, it's like being 17 again. I'm keeping it really light so my face can heal. Wash and moisturize and NO makeup. Just gotta grin and bare it all at work. It helps to remind yourself how awesome you are when you think people are looking at you. Of course they are, you're the shit. Posted Image

*edited for grammer lol

Edited by catherinemorland, 30 October 2011 - 01:23 AM.

“A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.” -Jean de La Fontaine

#59 allrighty

allrighty

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 30 October 2011 - 01:29 PM

Lol awww Cat, sorryt o hear ur breaking out, is it really bad and how old r you? Acne can be such a bitch LOL.....
I have just been told by the lady who does botox for me, that she can perform TCA cross methon on my nose, I am SUPER excited.....I have huge dints and holes in my freakin nose!!!

#60 colostomus

colostomus

skydive ur problems away

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:10 PM

im breaking out on my left shoulder of all places O-0, out of nowhere 2-3 huge red bumps showed up a few days ago, they are only now starting to go down, i guess i shouldnt have switched body washes, lol i just thoguht it would be nice to smell like something OTHER than pink grapefruit, but i guess the skin wants what it wants

Edited by colostomus, 30 October 2011 - 02:12 PM.

nosey reader, arent you!?:D