Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Need A Hug......acne Is Ruining My Life.

211 posts in this topic

I tried the honey thing, made my face really red and horrid..... I even tried my own urine lol the things we will try for clear skin eh lol...

Ill stick to BP and the Jojoba oil for now, I only use the oil on my nose..and under my eye bags hehehehe

And a meet, if poss, would be awesome..... so what kind of work are you looking for now Paul? Im sure you will find something. I work at an aged care hostel and we have fluero lights everywhere, they make ur acne look worse I swear LOL....

As far as work goes, anything with flattering light will do! :lol: You're right about lighting, it's strange how your skin can appear different from one light source to the next. I've had to many experiences where I thought it looked alright and then I catch a sight of myself somewhere and suddenly it looks horrible. I think psychologically,that can really mess with you because it's hard to know for sure what it looks like so your perceptions are off which doesn't help if you're wondering what others see when they look at you.

No, seriously though, I don't really know what I want to do for work. Mainly I just want something I'm comfortable in. I'm done with office work, that pretty much drove me crazy in the end. I'd like to do something with people I think; something which makes a difference to others. The employment office really seem to push you into anything these days just so that you're not their problem anymore, but I'm going to do things at my own pace. If I take any job and I feel anxious about it or whatever, I'll just end up in the same trap I was in before. There's a voluntary position I've found with a charity store so I might go and see them and see if I can have a try at that. If I like that kind of environment and feel happy with it, I could look at similar paid work.

:)

Thoughts become words
Words become actions
Actions become habits
Habits become character
Character becomes destiny
It is time to change my destiny

You look like a guy I banged once.

Ugh Im ocd-ing atm and stressing, gotta go down town, some blackheads in my nose, the pores still there....some dryness and red marks and Ims tressing like fk.....cuse the language...in reality, my skins prob okay but to me its bad...I gotta go down town and do some shopping and I cant motivate myself to go, Ive looked in the mirror about tent imes already this morning.... I need that hug LOL

And Paul volunteer work would be awesome, I am thinking of volunteering at my local radio station....

Ugh what a day, I work in an aged care hostel anmd today I hid in the old folks rooms....pretending to be busya nd clean rooms....

I hate my skin and prob have ruined it with all the shit Ive put on it and tried....

I have whiteheads, blackheads and large pores and blackheads on my nose, plus I get ingrown hairs.

I am 30 and for years have been telling myself I will get rid of my acne by the time I turn 30, its not happened. Ive had acne since I was 14...

I need a huge huge, some support....I feel like I cant try anything else...

Ive just spent $1000 on IPL , photo rejuvination and microdermabrasion and its prob just made my face worse...

Trent

P.S. If anyone would like to add me to facebook, then send me a provate message with ur details. Thanks...

Have you tried hormonal treatments? ( spiro, BCP)

Everyone leaves the world a little better-some by leaving!

Have you tried hormonal treatments? ( spiro, BCP)

He wouldn't have, because he's not a lady. ;)

Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?

Hi, I'm Elle.

Oops! Awkward!

Everyone leaves the world a little better-some by leaving!

*tight hug* sometimes it makes all the difference doesnt it?

nosey reader, arent you!?:D

anytime! hugging myself got awkward anyways:D

*hugs*

I wanna find love and I wanna keep it.

I had it once but I didn't mind leaving it.

But I was younger then, and I learned everything alone.

Alone.

Love is an aeroplane. It can travel across the world.

And lift you high above, and still it'll never change.

Love is a gentle word, even when your pride is hurt.

Won't turn you away. Won't bring up yesterday.

Love is, love is, love is everything~

Yes indeed. Its gotten better but there are a lot of moments where I look t my face and just wonder whats wrong with me. You tried doxy before? My doxy is a antibiotic pill thats working fine for me. Odd never heard about it as a gel....

I thing its a good thing for people who suffer from the emotional effects of acne to be here. Hugs make everything better!!! :) You'll be fine.

I wanna find love and I wanna keep it.

I had it once but I didn't mind leaving it.

But I was younger then, and I learned everything alone.

Alone.

Love is an aeroplane. It can travel across the world.

And lift you high above, and still it'll never change.

Love is a gentle word, even when your pride is hurt.

Won't turn you away. Won't bring up yesterday.

Love is, love is, love is everything~

Please guys, stop using Accutane for mild acne! It's crazy! Have you ever read its side effects on the brochure? I would prefer to have the worse cystic acne than to take it! You're basically just ruining the balance of your whole organism to take care of some pimples!!!

Thisisnothollywood, I think you, just like everyone else here, give too much importance to acne! Ever watched Fight Club? You are not your acne! You are not your skin! You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world! :P

In other words, you are what you are! Who cares what others might think of this and that?

I burned my whole face 2 years ago with flaming grease, nasty deep 2nd degree burn... My skin is very grainy, doesn't look like normal skin at all... and you know what? I DON'T CARE! It's just skin, ffs! I am who I am! And it's not even such a big deal!

On the other hand, I've been having a lots of acne since the burn injury, cause the skin got really thin and fragile, and that I knew I could work on, such as you and everybody can (without getting too much preoccupied). After 1 year of searching the internet for something, I decided to google "acne diet" and found Wai Diet. This diet cleared me up in 2 weeks, and also made my burned skin complexion a lot better. Check my signature!

Best luck and lots of hugs!

2 people like this

On Wai Diet since February 2011 - fruits (fresh/dried/juiced), nuts, oils, fish, egg yolks, all raw. Clears all kinds of acne in 2 weeks! I've also been having huge improvements in my mood, sleep, and feeling healthy in general, which I think to be the very treasure of this diet!

Just google free acne book.

Washing face: only in the morning, only with low mineral bottled water (see rule 9 in the Wai Diet site).

Moisturizing: glycerin, vaseline, fruit/nut oils. Market moisturizers destroy your skin in long term (see rule 8).

Shaving: with a hair trimmer, shaves pretty close. Blades cause too much irritation.

No smoking, no drugs, drink with smart moderation.

My diet log with photos

I'm sorry to hear about your problems, it's brave of you to keep trying and shows a strong personality.

Today woke up really pissed off with it and decided I would try more aggressive treatment (even thought i'm already splashing out cash on salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide treatments and doing exactly what I'm meant to, arrggh!) so was looking into microdermabrasion because I was reading about it on a blog called www.naag.com and it was apparently really successful

any thought/comments/advice/info?

appreciate it, thaks

Micro has done nothing for my blackheads./ whiteheads and pores on my nose....absolutely nothing...Ive spent about $500 bucks on treatments here in Australia.

The more chemical/peeling treatments you do, specially if the treatment covers large areas and not just some spots, the more your skin will age in long-term. It's like you're spending the "regeneration cartridges" of your skin, which are limited (that's why we get old.)

All the other drugs and medicines have also much more side effects than good effects, and none works efficiently, being Accutane the very worse.

You should try Wai Diet, in a few weeks you will see your skin shine and become very smooth, skin problems all go away including acne. I promise you that!

And what's the secret? Simple: cutting out toxines. That's what causes acne and bad skin complexion, so cutting them out is the only way to get it fixed for once!

On Wai Diet since February 2011 - fruits (fresh/dried/juiced), nuts, oils, fish, egg yolks, all raw. Clears all kinds of acne in 2 weeks! I've also been having huge improvements in my mood, sleep, and feeling healthy in general, which I think to be the very treasure of this diet!

Washing face: only in the morning, only with low mineral bottled water (see rule 9 in the Wai Diet site).

Moisturizing: glycerin, vaseline, fruit/nut oils. Market moisturizers destroy your skin in long term (see rule 8).

Shaving: with a hair trimmer, shaves pretty close. Blades cause too much irritation.

My diet log with photos

Are u trying to sell something dude? Sure sounds like it...especially the link u sent us here

lol, it DOES kinda feel like reading an infomercial

I am trying to give you some information. I am also trying to promote something. However, I don't get any money from this. So no, guess that's not called selling...

In fact I'm sick of people who make big money of acne and skin in general, ruining our skin and health. That's what makes me write this stuff here.

My diet log with photos

Arent we all.....still,. it sounds like ur trying to sell us something...there r so many diet fads out there to supposedly clear acne, its a joke and a rip off...very missleading to acne sufferes.

Arent we all.....still,. it sounds like ur trying to sell us something...there r so many diet fads out there to supposedly clear acne, its a joke and a rip off...very missleading to acne sufferes.

I understand you. But none of those diets are based on scientific facts and clear empirical evidence as much as this one.

If you take a look on its "theory book" (just google free acne book), you will see that it's all based on biochemistry explanations, and has lots of references from scientific books and studies. Just take a look, than make your own judgement! ;)

And also, 90% of the people who do this diet get completely clear in 2-4 weeks (the other 10% are though to have strong hormonal unbalance). That's why I challenge everyone to try it for just 2 weeks, and you'll immediately see the difference, whether in acne, whether in mood, sleep, etc!

I'm not trying to sell anything. It's just that I think it's something so good that I have to spread it! And I would like people to see it for themselves.

My diet log with photos