5 replies to this topic

#1 selmake

selmake

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 September 2011 - 04:15 PM

Hi everyone,

I have read through the Regimen carefully and I am looking for a cleanser in the UK that isnt too expensive. I have also read other posts about Clean and clear deep action refreshing gel cleanser but i can not find them in boots, superdrug, tesco asda....Clean and Clear have loads of other products out now and I am not sure if its name has been changed or they have stopped selling it in the UK. ANy suggestions? thank you

#2 Avenger

Avenger

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:30 PM

Have you came across 'simples' range of products? Their mild cleanser is a great alternative.

#3 buzz08

buzz08

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 October 2011 - 10:04 AM

I found cetaphil gentle cleanser to be really effective, it can be kind of pricey but worth it, it also lasts months!!

#4 cmitchell651

cmitchell651

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 December 2011 - 07:41 AM

The Simple range is lovely =). I'm using the gel face wash at the moment! Your skin feels so smooth and refreshed after! It's pretty cheap in Tesco and Asda aswell.

#5 SeraphHymn

SeraphHymn

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:33 AM

Yeah I am looking to find my staple cleanser too. I'm thinking Cetaphil, I've heard good things about it! If it's not in Superdrug/Boots just buy it online. I reckon I will purchase all my supplies online in the future, you can usually get good prices and free delivery and it saves you pouring over shelves - you can get what you want at a click!

So how do I choose? Shall I just choose one of the generally recommended ones at a whim, and try it out, and if I don't take to it, try another?

Edited by SeraphHymn, 07 December 2011 - 09:37 AM.

#6 ihateacne202

ihateacne202

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:fighting acne :p also shopping films hello kitty comics xbox etc etccc

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:26 AM

ive tried cetaphil simple neutrogena all of them lol im from london and am gunna order dans one but the 2nd best one in uk ive found which is quite good is clean & clear purifying cleanser its blue or neutrogena deep clean oil free,or i use cold water :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users