Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bacne And Scars

10 posts in this topic

it is pretty bad. those red marks need to resurface as white heads, then after that the hyperpigmentation needs to heal, youre probably looking at 4 months of heal time here to become fully clear. the only way to get this clear is to stop using soap on your back and just let it rinse in the shower water, do not add anything to it. soaps general cause dry/flaky/dead skin which leads to sebum oil imbalances that leads to acne. you need to stablize the sebum oil levels on your back and allow the skin to protect and moisturize itself.

I have in the past month completely changed my diet and all of the red marks had already become whiteheads and are now scarring. I use lemon juice for the scarring.

I have in the past month completely changed my diet and all of the red marks had already become whiteheads and are now scarring. I use lemon juice for the scarring.

good. if lemon juice doesnt work stop using anything and just let it heal on its own, like any other normal scar

doesnt look bad to me? mines is similar but more darker

mines very similar to that, only darker on my sholuders, i have had very good luck with lemon juice and tumeric in the past, my scarrings a lot better now but theres no more improvement, still im happy!

nosey reader, arent you!?:D

And how do you apply the lemon juice exactly?? Straight from the lemon?

"The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand." Vince Lombardi

have you tried dan's AHA on your back yet? it's pretty damn amazing

I squeeze the lemon juice into a container and then apply with a cotton pad. This is my progress since the first post (granted, I have been using my regimen for a while and it has cleared up for the most part my pretty severe bacne and left mostly scars. Just new to the site).

post-158545-0-28531800-1317395467_thumb.

post-158545-0-28531800-1317395467_thumb.