Proactiv review For Acne Treatment

3 replies to this topic

#1 Mahi Nayar

Mahi Nayar

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 September 2011 - 04:52 AM

I have been a severe acne sufferer since ages! After my searching for the best product that could actually work on my skin, I found Proactiv, the only thing that succeeded in relieving me from the evil acne. It almost seemed like a real treasure hunt before I found Proactiv. But I still I had to actually weigh the pros and cons to make it easier for others, which may be of some use.
Pros: I would rate Proactiv Renewing Cleanser with 4 out of 5. It is good in healing damaged skin. At least it worked well on my skin. It uses exfoliants like tiny beads that refreshed me, as it unclogged the pores that had bacteria stuck in it. Taking into account my results till now, I would recommend Proactiv Repairing Lotion to its users. It moisturizes and refreshes the skin.
Cons: Though it gives the desired results, one should be prepared to shell out money, as everything that is expensive should have some good reason for its expense. But you donâ™t have to be a millionaire to buy this !
Verdict: In spite of its cost, Proactiv shares a great deal of positives in its products, offering the best results to its users. It truly offers the best value for money!

*Moderator edit - URL removed.*

Edited by Wynne, 26 September 2011 - 10:46 PM.

#2 Jamess82

Jamess82

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:09 PM

I used proactiv for years. It's definitely an effective treatment but tended to aggravate my sebum production leaving my face incredibly shiny after a few hours. Additionally, I would still breakout quite frequently, though breakouts were definitely fewer and further between. I'd rate it 3/5 for my skin. So far, the regimen has made me clearer after 1 month than proactiv ever did and with much less of an oil problem. :)

#3 ladymermaid

ladymermaid

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:31 PM

Proactive dried out my skin so rediculously bad, I thought there was something wrong with me. It also didn't clear my acne, which was terrible to have disgustingly dry skin with ugly pimples all over. I've only just strated the regimen, and it's already 4832048203 times better than proactive ever was for me.

#4 stacy12

stacy12

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

I just started using Proactiv Plus, its been about 3 weeks, I absolutely love it. The original proactive burned when I put it on but the proactive plus is great, my skin is smooth & I may get 1 or 2 blemishes but they don't last as long as they did before.  I say give it a try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users