Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A question on rice..

30 posts in this topic

When lactobacillus levels are low in the colon, partially digested food decays, produce foul gas and toxemia. The prevalence of cold sores (herpes simplex), constipation, diarrhea, acne, vaginitis, headache, symptoms of hypoglycemia, yeast infections and others are often signs of low flora levels.

Yeasts can lead to candidia overgrowth, yeasts produce ethanol which is an alcahol which can lead to you fealing hungover all the time. Yeasts need sugar to survive, ever find yourself craving breads, alcahols or potatos? Now ya know why. Yeasts in turn can invade the body causing a multitude of problems.

Read this, why bread MAY cause acne.

http://www.mercola.com/2002/dec/25/bread_acne.htm

i agree with everything you have said about yeast except for one thing: i thought the yeast gets killed in the baking process?!! how could it then wreak havoc in our gut?

Brown rice is a wonderful staple food. I love it in burritos with vegetarian beans..or it's also GREAT with broccoli and pepper stir fry....mmmmmm!

*pointless talk of food*

i agree with everything you have said about yeast except for one thing: i thought the yeast gets killed in the baking process?!! how could it then wreak havoc in our gut?