Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iDon

Found a Great Moisturizer!!!

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I'd like to start saying that The Regimen has really helped me a lot! The only con I get is because I live in El Salvador the shipping is pretty high and don't even get me started with the tax I pay here. So.....definitely dan's BP is great, and I've been using Clean & Clear cleanser that works great too, and since dan's moisturizer left a yellow tint on my face, I tried ST. IVE'S TIMELESS COLLAGEN ELASTIN MOISTURIZER, worked fine, but when used with some jojoba oil drops, it's AWESOME!

so if you'd like to save some bucks or just don't like other moisturizers, give this one a try! It's about $7.00, non comedogenic, and can be found pretty much anywhere!

1 person likes this

I agree I've used this moisturizer before when I lived in the states and it is a great product. Worth the $5-7 unfortunately it is not sold in my part of Europe.

Hispanic female, age 26.

Acne was severe, now mild/gone.

Supplements:

Vitex -for hormone balance.

Current Regimen:

—Morning: Warm water rinse + aloe gel or la roche-posay moisturizer

—Midday: Cleanse w/dove sensitive beauty bar (when needed)

—Night: Apply honey+aloe mask 15min., rinse, then moisturize (if needed)

hello im new to this site and thought id let you know about a product ive been using, it is from a company called natural skin solutions, they do a botanicial lotion, which is oil free, and which really worked to clear my skin up, it is free from petrochemicials, and other nasties.

What is the product called specifically?

No regimen is one-size-fits-all. You are unique and so is your skin.

AM

Black soap - Lumiplexion Salicylic Acid ~ Lumiplexion SPF 30 ~ Lumiplexion moisturizer

PM

Black soap ~ Lumiplexion Glycolic Acid 12% (3-4x week) ~ Lumiplexion Hydroquinone 1-2x week

Lumiplexion enzyme mask / sulfur mask / moisturizing mask 1-2 week as needed