Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Food

11 posts in this topic

What foods will effect my face?

What drinks will effect my face? *will or could effect.........* bb_doubt.gif

I've read a million times that diet is NOT proven to affect acne, BUT if you do notice that your skin breaks out with certain types of food, then you should probably try to avoid them or minimize how much you eat/drink.

Best of luck:)

Water helps. Drop all drinks that have sugar in them such as coke. Don't eat chocolate, crisps, milk or dairy products such as yoghurt. If you want to eat chips and pizza then you can but not too much mind you. Once a week should do. Try to eat more fruit and veg and don't put butter/margarine on bread etc etc.

Dont eat pizza (ie pizza face) har har har

Dont eat pizza or sodas alot ppl say oh that dosnt cause acne thats only for some ppl

i don't think there's a DIRECT corralation to what you eat and acne. like oh, i ate a chocolate bar, now i broke out. i think that may only happen if you rub the chocolate all over your skin and not wash it off. but, in general, what you put in your mouth has an effect on your health and body. i know nothing has been proven, but, i know when i take the time to make a good healthy meal, not only do i feel better, i look better. my skin is brighter, my eyes are brighter. maybe i just feel better so that makes me see my acne less... could be psychological, i guess.

Cut down on foods containing white sugar, or white flour.

Perhaps, for this question, you'll have better luck in the Diet & Holistic Forum

Water helps. Drop all drinks that have sugar in them such as coke. Don't eat chocolate, crisps, milk or dairy products such as yoghurt. If you want to eat chips and pizza then you can but not too much mind you. Once a week should do. Try to eat more fruit and veg and don't put butter/margarine on bread etc etc.

hes giving his advice. and id say thats really good advice. cutting out bad foods will only help you and make you feel better. Even if it doesnt drastically change your skin, you will still be living a healthier lifestlye. in short, quit bein a dick