Posted 06 September 2004 - 06:35 PM
What drinks will effect my face? *will or could effect.........*
........ANGELS IN MY HEART............DEVILS IN MY EYES........
I'LL LIVE FOREVER IN YOUR EYES..........
-Mixed bits of ANTHRAX
Posted 07 September 2004 - 02:47 PM
Best of luck:)
Posted 07 September 2004 - 03:03 PM
Posted 07 September 2004 - 05:57 PM
Posted 07 September 2004 - 06:16 PM
We all have missed you, and the way you grin
The day is necessary, every now and then
For souls to move on, givin' life back again, and again
Fly on fly on, fly on my friend
Go on, live again, love again
Posted 08 September 2004 - 08:29 AM
[image removed by sigbot--see board rules]
Posted 09 September 2004 - 01:19 AM
Stage 1 (Treatment):
* (Daily) Isocare Skin Control Cleanser, Dream Products Customized Natural Face Lotion & Coppertone Sport Spray Sunscreen (mixed)
* (Sporadically) spot treat w/ anti-inflammatory (neosporin, hydrocortisone, salicylic acid) or a skin lightener (post-inflammatory pigmentation) to treat stubborn cystic/nodular acne that appears due to unknowingly or knowingly ingesting a food/ingredient that breaks me out (I do my best to avoid these foods). If you cover treated area w/ a bandaid, it makes product more effective.
Stage 2 (Prevention): "cheapest" method ~ Since Aug. 2002
* Follow a Gluten-Free, Trans-Fat Free, Dairy-Free and No Added Sugar diet for my Insulin Resistance/Hyperandrogenism (Silent Chronic Inflammatory Syndrome)
* Avoid ALL types of nuts and the Genus Prunus (almonds, plums, peaches, nectarines, apricots, cherries), Bananas, Pineapples, Cottonseed oil, Artificial Sweetners.
Stage 3 (Correction):
* 1/18/08 Ultimate Colon Cleanse (30 day program)
* Developing functional foods for those with acne & other special needs (assuming there's a defficiency).
* Developing good & "safe" formulas for various hormonal issues for women. Correction stage may resolve this for some.
Posted 09 September 2004 - 02:55 PM
|Water helps. Drop all drinks that have sugar in them such as coke. Don't eat chocolate, crisps, milk or dairy products such as yoghurt. If you want to eat chips and pizza then you can but not too much mind you. Once a week should do. Try to eat more fruit and veg and don't put butter/margarine on bread etc etc.|
You are paranoid and misinformed. You're basically saying, "Don't eat sugar, chocolate, milk, or any greasy foods--" 50 years ago, crazy mothers told this to their kids.
Please -- if you think a certain food causes something, feel free to explain but blanket statements are stupid and will only depress people further upon the realization that their acne isn't linked to a food.
Posted 09 September 2004 - 03:34 PM