Photo

IM ACNE FREE!

cyst beta carotene green tea zinc

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#21 ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:39 PM

I used the Purpose gentle cleanser. I tried lightly rubbing the calamine lotion in after applying it and in the morning it came off much easier.

#22 GodLovesMe.

GodLovesMe.

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:17 PM

UPDATE :

Okay, if anyone wanted an update here is one smile.gif

It's been about...less than a month, I'd say 2-3 weeks. I know, I should have kept count (my signature is pretty close to the date I believe).

No acne ! I know, I was kinda scared that it would come back, but in the powerful name of Jesus it hasn't and it won't! Right now, I only have 1 kinda inflammed pimple on my cheek, it's like the only one that hasn't wanted to go away completely, but with the calamine lotion it's going down every day. As for the acne marks, they are lighter and my skin's texture is improving so much; I know that that may sound stupid (the skin's texture part...) but that really makes you look like 10x better, specially because the makeup looks SO much more better and even. I'm still going 100% with the regimen, except that now when I get home from school I take off makeup (raw soap) and then tone w/ ACV (Raw/Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar) let it dry, then put on calamine lotion either as a spot treatment or all over the face for prevention. Then at night, I put on ACV, let it dry, and moisturize w/ emu oil, let it sink in, spot treat any pimple w/ calamine lotion.

Hope I've been of help, I honestly urge you to try this regimen, it gave me back my happiness.
Regimen Since: 12/8/12
Type of Acne: Moderately Severe

Current Goal(s): Get rid of acne and stop touching skin.
Next Goal(s): Get rid of PIH
Diet: Cut back on meat and dairy. Drink more water.

Morning:
  • Wash face with Noxzema and massage for 30 seconds.
  • Use organic Moisturizer mixed with spf 15.
Afternoon/Night:
  • Take off makeup with organic wipes
  • Wash face with Noxema, then Panoxyl Bar (10% BP)
  • Tone with Stridex Max Control
  • Moisturize with Giovanni Facial Moisturizer (mixed w/ organic argan oil)
  • Wait 45 min - 1 hr
  • Put 10% Sulfur on trouble spots. (not everyday)
Fridays:
  • Use an organic sugar scrub or Olay Microdermabrasion Kit to exfoliate.
Skin Status: 90% CLEAR!! No cysts, just 4 pimples.

#23 ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (GodLovesMe. @ Sep 8 2011, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
UPDATE :

Okay, if anyone wanted an update here is one smile.gif

It's been about...less than a month, I'd say 2-3 weeks. I know, I should have kept count (my signature is pretty close to the date I believe).

No acne ! I know, I was kinda scared that it would come back, but in the powerful name of Jesus it hasn't and it won't! Right now, I only have 1 kinda inflammed pimple on my cheek, it's like the only one that hasn't wanted to go away completely, but with the calamine lotion it's going down every day. As for the acne marks, they are lighter and my skin's texture is improving so much; I know that that may sound stupid (the skin's texture part...) but that really makes you look like 10x better, specially because the makeup looks SO much more better and even. I'm still going 100% with the regimen, except that now when I get home from school I take off makeup (raw soap) and then tone w/ ACV (Raw/Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar) let it dry, then put on calamine lotion either as a spot treatment or all over the face for prevention. Then at night, I put on ACV, let it dry, and moisturize w/ emu oil, let it sink in, spot treat any pimple w/ calamine lotion.

Hope I've been of help, I honestly urge you to try this regimen, it gave me back my happiness.

I was just about to post on this thread again about ACV. It works amazingly! I've been using 50/50 ACV/Water as a toner twice a day, and in about a week I've seen the most improvement I've ever had. It has reduced the size of my pores, made my face less oily, made the redness disappear from my cheeks, stopped about 90% of new breakouts (including all cysts), and lightened my PIH. Using this along with calamine lotion has worked better than anything I've ever used, including BP, and without excessive dryness. I may try emu oil once my Complex 15 runs out, but that is working very good as well.

#24 GodLovesMe.

GodLovesMe.

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:15 PM

I was just about to post on this thread again about ACV. It works amazingly! I've been using 50/50 ACV/Water as a toner twice a day, and in about a week I've seen the most improvement I've ever had. It has reduced the size of my pores, made my face less oily, made the redness disappear from my cheeks, stopped about 90% of new breakouts (including all cysts), and lightened my PIH. Using this along with calamine lotion has worked better than anything I've ever used, including BP, and without excessive dryness. I may try emu oil once my Complex 15 runs out, but that is working very good as well.

aww, that's great! I remember trying ACV a few months back, it never really did much for me, this time around I tried a diff brand (still organic and raw) and it's working much better. & yeah, the calamine lotion is amazing as well. I'm so glad (: Are you trying the oatmeal?
Regimen Since: 12/8/12
Type of Acne: Moderately Severe

Current Goal(s): Get rid of acne and stop touching skin.
Next Goal(s): Get rid of PIH
Diet: Cut back on meat and dairy. Drink more water.

Morning:
  • Wash face with Noxzema and massage for 30 seconds.
  • Use organic Moisturizer mixed with spf 15.
Afternoon/Night:
  • Take off makeup with organic wipes
  • Wash face with Noxema, then Panoxyl Bar (10% BP)
  • Tone with Stridex Max Control
  • Moisturize with Giovanni Facial Moisturizer (mixed w/ organic argan oil)
  • Wait 45 min - 1 hr
  • Put 10% Sulfur on trouble spots. (not everyday)
Fridays:
  • Use an organic sugar scrub or Olay Microdermabrasion Kit to exfoliate.
Skin Status: 90% CLEAR!! No cysts, just 4 pimples.

#25 ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:46 PM

Yeah, I've been using the oatmeal, and that's also working great!