Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

moving avatars

14 posts in this topic

A lot of you have these cute moving/action avatars like the tongue in the toilet(Ant!) and one which says "OMG/ONOZ" witha girl running around, blowing bubbles etc. I tried to copy these because I like them but when I save them they dont usually work or move.

Is there a reason, do you have to download apps or something?

Please speak like to a small child I am not that good with computers.

Use an animated gif. As long as it's not a bug, for that's against the board rules. Well, not yet, but I'm working on it.

Also, moved to the Announcements & Feedback forum, so all users can benefit from this great advice :P

1 person likes this

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment. I told them they didn’t understand life.” - John Lennon

You have to use an animated gif as AKL said. I am pretty sure that the image is limited to be 50kb, so most are usually too big.

If you're opening them in the Windows photo viewer, they won't work. Open them in a program like IrfanView, or just with your browser (e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer).

If you're opening them in the Windows photo viewer, they won't work. Open them in a program like IrfanView, or just with your browser (e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer).

I think that s the problem!

thanks for the advice everyone.

The only way you can have an avatar is if it's a butt so that it matches my toilet tongue.

...well as soon as I find a wiggling butt, youll be the first to know!rolleyes.gif

The only way you can have an avatar is if it's a butt so that it matches my toilet tongue.

...well as soon as I find a wiggling butt, youll be the first to know!rolleyes.gif

LOL! I forgot all about this post. I was such a smart ass.

LOL! I forgot all about this post. I was such a smart ass.

...well its better than being a 'dumbass" right! haha

1 person likes this

Hey guys...

I changed my profile picture yet my avatar is the same as before. How do I change my avatar/ picture that appears at the side of each post I make?

Thanks!

21YO MALE / Completed Accutane (5 months @ 80mg/day) in 2009 / 95% CLEAR

Clean face morning + night with SpectroGel / Lukewarm showers (not hot water)

Use humidifier in winter / 50mg Zinc Citrate daily!!! / Shave with electric foil razor

Low glycemic/sugar, Low-wheat, Dairy-free diet / Launder pillow cases regularly

One drop of tea tree oil mixed into Complex 15 moisturizer morning and night

Hey guys...

I changed my profile picture yet my avatar is the same as before. How do I change my avatar/ picture that appears at the side of each post I make?

Thanks!

I see a different avatar now. If you used the "Change your photo" option on your profile settings page, then you did it right. Sometimes it just takes some time for it to appear.

1 person likes this

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment. I told them they didn’t understand life.” - John Lennon

That's odd.

Thanks!

Use humidifier in winter / 50mg Zinc Citrate daily!!! / Shave with electric foil razor

This is just ridiculous... it's been DAYS and no sign of any change for me. I've never seen a message board that does that.

2 day diet all over the world are increasing at a sky rocketing speed and needs to be tamed or controlled as early as possible. The reason behind such high rates is due to the environmental and atmospheric pollution all over the world. As studies suggests, if pollution levels kept on rising, it could lead to even more increase in the asthmatic cases. All across the world, twenty percent of the population suffers from any one kind of allergic disease or reaction. lingzhi 2 day diet can be controlled with the help of regular and appropriate medication, exercises and environment keeping. 2 day lingzhi diet is one such medication that has been serving the purpose of curing the 2 day diet in individuals across the world with efficacy and success.lingzhi japan 2 day diet has been able to prevent two day diet attacks to a great extent and it happens to be one of the best selling medicine treatment for 2 day diet patients including children. It has been able to put many individuals off the 2 day diet weight loss Japan Lingzhi 2 day diet successfully.