Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

37 posts in this topic

Have any of you guys heard of this? Its really helped my skin

I use:

-2 tbsp apple cider vinegar

-2tsp honey

-mix with some water and juice

Drink 3 times a day

(ive only done twice a day so far, but im going to do 3times starting today)

I do the honey and juice because ACV tastes disgusting!

it still tastes kinda gross, but my skins gotten so much better

The honey might actually be helping :)

Ive only been doing this for two days so far and my acne is almost gone!

(just tiny bumps from my old acne... No new pimples!)

So if anyones looking for something to try, try this!

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." - Dr. Seuss

I havent been using ACV very much, mostly just put a bit on my salads, but I plan to start havin 2-3tbsp a day from now on to see if it helps at all. Thankfully I dont mind the taste lol

What specific brand do you useee? :)

If anyone needs someone to talk to and vent I am here!

I used to use a lot of stuff on my face, but now I don't and I'm doing much better!

I take:

• Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo ****
On my face:

• NO face makeup (I only wear eyeliner and eyeshadow. No face make up no matter how much it kills me.
  • Coconut Oil when I am in the shower. I let it sit while I am in the warm shower then rinse it off. I also wear it to bed sometimes
What causes my acne:
  • Hormones: **** Ortho threw me off and my face was attacked with acne. UPDATE: My face has calmed down and I only get ONE little pimple when TOM comes to visit every month. :pray:
Face status: I no longer breakout like I did two years ago. I have the crap scars though.

Last updated: May 26, 2015

Hehehe I just use the albertsons brand cuz its cheap

I dont know whether any brands work better than others, maybe a more organic-y brand might be better? (like trader joes or whole foods?) but I think either way itll work :)

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." - Dr. Seuss

Hehehe I just use the albertsons brand cuz its cheap

I dont know whether any brands work better than others, maybe a more organic-y brand might be better? (like trader joes or whole foods?) but I think either way itll work :)

lol i use the cheap kind too! XD

I'm not sure why, but taking two teaspoons of ACV after I eat a meal has almost completely gotten rid of my rosacea. I used to flush terribly after a meal, especially large ones. I would only look normal 3-4 hours after eating. Now I barely have any redness on my face, regardless of when or what I eat. I use cheap ass heinz brand.

I'm not sure why, but taking two teaspoons of ACV after I eat a meal has almost completely gotten rid of my rosacea. I used to flush terribly after a meal, especially large ones. I would only look normal 3-4 hours after eating. Now I barely have any redness on my face, regardless of when or what I eat. I use cheap ass heinz brand.

Thats great! Wow acv is good for everything :D (people use it for dieting too)

90% clear in 4 days!

Aaaawww yeaahhhhh

I've been reading a lot of the holistic advice on this website. I was really encouraged by the ACV idea, so I just made myself a little concoction of frozen mango, carrot juice (supposedly really good for skin), ACV, some wheat grass, and lots of honey. I blended them all together. The ACV gave it a significant tangy aftertaste, but I'm getting used to it, and I think it's pretty refreshing. This is my first time drinking it, so I'll keep you all posted on how it affects my skin.

I used to take apple cider vinegar religiously. I drank a few bottles in a row and it was great, but day by day I kept forgetting about it until I abandoned it completely. I think I should start using it again :]

I wonder where one should draw the line in terms of amounts per day. I take about 2-3 tbsp daily, and wouldn't mind increasing the intake. Really good stuff.

Yeah I heard Braggs was thee best for putting on yo' face. That's what I have been doing.

I really need to start drinking this stuffs...geeez :D

:chuck:

I used to use a lot of stuff on my face, but now I don't and I'm doing much better!

I take:

On my face:

• NO face makeup (I only wear eyeliner and eyeshadow. No face make up no matter how much it kills me.
  • Coconut Oil when I am in the shower. I let it sit while I am in the warm shower then rinse it off. I also wear it to bed sometimes
What causes my acne:
  • Hormones: **** Ortho threw me off and my face was attacked with acne. UPDATE: My face has calmed down and I only get ONE little pimple when TOM comes to visit every month. :pray:
Face status: I no longer breakout like I did two years ago. I have the crap scars though.

I used to take apple cider vinegar religiously. I drank a few bottles in a row and it was great, but day by day I kept forgetting about it until I abandoned it completely. I think I should start using it again :]

You drank the whole bottle? I can't even stand opening the bottle. I don't know how you guys do it.

You drank the whole bottle? I can't even stand opening the bottle. I don't know how you guys do it.

The smell is pretty bad. It smells like feet. Haha.

You get use to it... :)

I take:

On my face:

What causes my acne:

Pretty much tastes like apple juice to me once I dilute it :D

I wanna try it sooo bad now!!! Gaaah!!!

It makes me want to start a big ACV team...:o

I take:

On my face:

What causes my acne:

Well. hopefully, when you make out with someone, they don't tell you you taste like feet. that would probably be the last time you make out with that person ;)

Well. hopefully, when you make out with someone, they don't tell you you taste like feet. that would probably be the last time you make out with that person ;)

Yeaaah man. That would be weeeiiird. Lmfao. And if someone can smell it on yo' breath. "Why does your breath smell like feet?????" :redface: Awwwkkwwarrd.

I take:

On my face:

What causes my acne:

Yeaaah man. That would be weeeiiird. Lmfao. And if someone can smell it on yo' breath. "Why does your breath smell like feet?????" :redface: Awwwkkwwarrd.

lawl thats what gum is for :D

I wonder where one should draw the line in terms of amounts per day. I take about 2-3 tbsp daily, and wouldn't mind increasing the intake. Really good stuff.

im doing 2tbsp 3times a day and its working like a charm. 97% clear!!!! (except for red marks, of course... -_____-)

I'm going to start trying this!

Are there different concentrations of ACV though?

lawl thats what gum is for :D

Yeah, truuue! Hahaha.

Well tomorrow Imma get some ACV when i go to thee store. I will drink it three times a day. Here goes nothing!!!

I take:

On my face:

What causes my acne:

my father used to take tablespoon of acv with honey every day several times but I think it was for arthritis not acne. i heard it can work well on back acne?

I hate the smell of it too but sometimes if it works it is worth it. i never tried it myself but iI might if I have a breakout .

I hate the taste and smell of ACV, I've tried drinking it several times in the past few years, and lately this week I've been forcing it down.

Today I put ACV and a little bit of agave into carbonated water, honestly, it tastes good.. I'm going to start drinking it regularly for no other reason than the taste. (I have a seltzer maker)

It tastes like apple soda, it doesn't have the sharp vinegar taste that makes me gag, I think the fizz hides the vinegar taste, I'm not really sure, maybe agave just masks it well, I had tried honey but the flavor of honey came too late.

Still smells bad, but I'm happy to have another healthy, natural seltzer flavor.

And Rob, what the f#ck does someone's opinion of the Smashing Pumpkins have to do with consumerism, illusions of paradise, and Subway? At least try and make sense next time you're trying to trash someone for their hate of a band you love.