Photo

Autogenic And Biofeedback

fish oil biofeedback autogenic feedback stroke blood pressure stress meditation

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#21 Gladiatoro

Gladiatoro

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 July 2013 - 08:52 AM

I mentioned these drops before but just in case you forgot my mom and dad have been taking them for years dad is 87 and his health is great and mom is 75

they really work read the testimonies.

https://straussheartdrops.com/

#22 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:17 PM

Don't miss this post as its specific to skin problems.

http://www.acne.org/...back/?p=3137518

Status: Clear after 30 years. Wow, I guess it's been 6 years, now.

[ Story: Severe Acne since I was 10. 10+ years of Dermatologists, Antibiotics, topicals and ACCUTANE did nothing. Discovered oranges triggered the worst of my cystic acne = about 70% improvement. Tried some nutrient supplements like B-complex with zinc and C, saw palmetto and a BHA like the aspirin mask = more improvement, a lot less oily. Then, Diet changes = Clear.

Regimen: Anti-inflammatory, nutrient dense, blood sugar stabilizing diet and supplements (for hormones, inflammation, aging, health). No soap or other cleanser except for hand washing! Water only or Oil cleanse. Aloe Vera mixed with niacinimide and a high linoleic acid oil for moisturizer and reduce pigmentation.

Diet effects acne in so many ways: hormone balance, inflammation, Insulin levels, digestion, allergies and intolerances, liver function, adrenal function, SHBG levels, sebum quality, cell function and turnover, nutrient deficiencies, body fat, etc. Basic advice: Eat, sleep, supplement and exercise like you are a diabetic. And eat real food!

For more information, see my Good Things for Acne thread *Moderator edit - Please refer to the board rules (see “Advertising/soliciting”, “Linking” and “Signatures”)*

When you eat stuff, Stuff Happens!