Are you KIDDING ME?

5 replies to this topic

#1 Someclearday

Someclearday

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 July 2011 - 09:59 AM

Ugh I'm SO upset. I did a PCA peel and I'm having some ridiculous reaction. I have a TON of small bumps all over my face and I'm soo red. I've done this peel before but I didn't keep it on for the full 24 hours and it was fine. This time I left it on overnight and when I woke up I was so red and now it feels like I have a terrible blistering sunburn. I'm so mad I did this to myself, my skin was perfectly fine (at last) before doubt.gif It's not even really peeling which sucks and was the whole reason I did this. And of course I have plans today and work and classes all next week. Has anyone had this before? What should I dooo... eusa_boohoo.gif
Morning:Cerave foaming face wash in shower. Moisturize with Cerave/ derm cream samples. Pur Minerals foundation, original formula.
Night: Cerave face wash and Clarisonic every 3 days or so for exfoliation.
Internally: 40mg of Accutane started 3/16/13! 80mg started 4/15...DONE 8/19/13! OTC bcp blaahhh:/ Try to eat as healthy as I can and balance stress levels.
Please let it stay!

#2 tnajamie

tnajamie

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 July 2011 - 10:05 AM

QUOTE (kales120 @ Jul 29 2011, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ugh I'm SO upset. I did a PCA peel and I'm having some ridiculous reaction. I have a TON of small bumps all over my face and I'm soo red. I've done this peel before but I didn't keep it on for the full 24 hours and it was fine. This time I left it on overnight and when I woke up I was so red and now it feels like I have a terrible blistering sunburn. I'm so mad I did this to myself, my skin was perfectly fine (at last) before doubt.gif It's not even really peeling which sucks and was the whole reason I did this. And of course I have plans today and work and classes all next week. Has anyone had this before? What should I dooo... eusa_boohoo.gif

firstly I hope you get sorted.

obviously don't do that again, but just try not to stress out, carry on doing the regimem your on and hopefully it will pass.

good luck, sorry I couldn't be more help

#3 unbreakable1

unbreakable1

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 17
About Me

Posted 29 July 2011 - 10:36 AM

Why did you have a peel if your skin was fine?

#4 Someclearday

Someclearday

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 July 2011 - 11:58 AM

I have a little hyperpigmentation and a few red marks I was hoping to lighten but ugh now I have all new problems. I'm not sure how to post a pic on here, I guess it kinda looks like my face has goosebumps everywhere and I'm only peeling around my mouth. I took some allergy meds and advil to maybe calm the swelling. I might put on some cortizone cream tonight
Morning:Cerave foaming face wash in shower. Moisturize with Cerave/ derm cream samples. Pur Minerals foundation, original formula.
Internally: 40mg of Accutane started 3/16/13! 80mg started 4/15...DONE 8/19/13! OTC bcp blaahhh:/ Try to eat as healthy as I can and balance stress levels.
Please let it stay!

#5 unbreakable1

unbreakable1

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 17
About Me

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:10 AM

I think you'll be fine in a few weeks, don't panic too much

#6 Someclearday

Someclearday

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 July 2011 - 11:49 PM

I hope by the week mark it'll look alot better. It's sp hard to imagine how this is ever going to heal properly. Luckily alot of the skin peeled off in the shower and it's just red and raw feeling
Please let it stay!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users