Photo

What would you SAY to YOUR acne?

This topic is in the process of being archived.
74 replies to this topic

#1 Jennaaaay

Jennaaaay

I've finally learned not to go crazy when I breakout

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Getting rid of ACNE/SCARS :D

Achievements

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:32 PM

If your acne could listen...what you would say? Vent your heart out DIRECTLY to your acne/scars. Just, wondering if this is a good way for some to vent. This is mine:

Dear Acne,

I hate you. You make me insecure. You make me depressed. I wish you would disappear and never show up again. Go away. No one likes you. You don't have any friends. You just don't. Sometimes, when you visit people, you leave a scar behind. You even leave indented scars behind on some people. How could you be soooo mean? Why do you exist? Do you just love messing up people and making them depressed? Life would be better if you didn't exist. It would be one less thing people have to stress about. ONE LESS THING! But no, you stick around. And make people spend LOADS of money just to try to get rid of you. You'd think that would tell you something right there when people start spending money to make you go away. I hate. Hate. Hate. You. Stop making me and others so upset and wasting money on you. Just leave us alone and save us some money. It would be well appreciated.

Love, Jennaaaaay and everyone else.

PS: I HATE YOU MR. ACNE.

I originally posted it on a topic by dollyjoon

#2 dollyjoon

dollyjoon

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Achievements

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:52 PM

DEAR MR.ACNE,
you cause emotional and also physical pain
you make people insecure and withdrawn, you take away from peoples potential!!
why do u always decide to come at THE WORST TIMES POSSIABLE?!
AHHH MR ACNE!! get the hint, no one likes youuuu!
<3 savannah

#3 amy91

amy91

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Shopping,reading
    movies,camping

Achievements

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (Jennaaaay @ Jul 26 2011, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If your acne could listen...what you would say? Vent your heart out DIRECTLY to your acne/scars. Just, wondering if this is a good way for some to vent. This is mine:

Dear Acne,

I hate you. You make me insecure. You make me depressed. I wish you would disappear and never show up again. Go away. No one likes you. You don't have any friends. You just don't. Sometimes, when you visit people, you leave a scar behind. You even leave indented scars behind on some people. How could you be soooo mean? Why do you exist? Do you just love messing up people and making them depressed? Life would be better if you didn't exist. It would be one less thing people have to stress about. ONE LESS THING! But no, you stick around. And make people spend LOADS of money just to try to get rid of you. You'd think that would tell you something right there when people start spending money to make you go away. I hate. Hate. Hate. You. Stop making me and others so upset and wasting money on you. Just leave us alone and save us some money. It would be well appreciated.

Actually we can write such letters to any kind of creepy thing in our life. I'd like to wirte a letter to Lonliness or Emptiness......LOOOOOOOOng one lol

#4 Jennaaaay

Jennaaaay

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (dollyjoon @ Jul 26 2011, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
DEAR MR.ACNE,
you cause emotional and also physical pain
you make people insecure and withdrawn, you take away from peoples potential!!
why do u always decide to come at THE WORST TIMES POSSIABLE?!
AHHH MR ACNE!! get the hint, no one likes youuuu!
<3 savannah

Hahaa, I remember you! wink.gif

And yes...stupid acne. :\
QUOTE (amy91 @ Jul 26 2011, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Jennaaaay @ Jul 26 2011, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dear Acne,

Actually we can write such letters to any kind of creepy thing in our life. I'd like to wirte a letter to Lonliness or Emptiness......LOOOOOOOOng one lol

Oh yeah. :\

#5 Fernandox

Fernandox

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:43 AM

Dear acne

Youre a c*nt

and thats probably the only time i would use that word

#6 Edmund De Gloucester

Edmund De Gloucester

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 July 2011 - 06:12 AM

Dear Acne,

I hate you in particular on my shoulders. You've left there now, but I've still got scars. And red marks. Even though it's been ages. But the red marks don't bother so much as the actual spots did. They used to be so painful I'd struggle to wear a bag, as the strap used to hurt like hell against you. Sometimes I couldn't sleep on back because of you. I used to hate the way I couldn't take off my jacket at school because inevitably you would bleed onto my white school shirt, even at the height of summer. I hated how you'd always be there, attracting attention, making me more insecure about my already scrawny and scarred body. I remember how you sit on the back of my neck as well. I used to always wear collared shirts because of it. The worst part was the whiteheads that I wouldn't both with, because I didn't realise they were there. It's pretty hard to see your own neck, but it's plenty obvious to everyone else. You've died down a bit now. I still don't like just wearing a tshirt on its own when I go out.

But I don't even have anything across my shoulders anymore. Well, not really. You're worse on my chest nowadays. It's still ugly and painful, and I am still self-concious about you. You're really the worst, because I can see you. On my back, you hurt, but I can't easily see you there. I can feel you through my shirt. But there have been improvements recently. I can wear that tight white tshirt without getting blood on it now. A couple months ago, I wore a shirt open a button lower than I would have normally. I haven't been able to do that before, because I was always was so self concious. Now I have. And I had a good time. One night, I was watching tv with this girl I was seeing. We just got onto talking about scars. I mentioned how I had horrible acne and scarring on my chest, and how it was really bad and I felt uncomfortable about it. She just said, "show me". So, I did. She just looked at it, put her hand on it and said it wasn't that bad at all. So FU, acne. I hate you. I'd feel a lot better about you right now if I wasn't hungover.

You're also on my face. I hate you there. The other places could be concealed, this one can't. I tried wearing make up for a couple months when I was about 16. Made me feel pretty good about my skin, but I stopped because my dad laughed at it. Now you're receding, and I know I don't look half bad without you. It's easy for me to say I don't about my acne anymore because I don't have very much of it now. But for so long I let acne hold me back. All those wasted opportunities and days where I just didn't go outside. I'll admit, you're not the cause of my depression - all that shit predated you, but you liked to work with along with that. It's not that acne made me ugly, it's that I let acne make me feel ugly.

People think I'm pretty lucky and I have a good lot in life, which is true. But people don't realise all the weird body issues you have left me with. I play it off like I'm not self concious about it all, but I really am. I sometimes spend ages just staring at my face in the mirror, trying to understand it. Why me? Why is it better now? Why was it worst when I was younger, and didn't want it? Am I happier now because I've matured, or because you started leaving? Because most people have never had acne anywhere near as severe as mine, they don't understand how it makes me feel. Especially when people make those comments. You love those comments, you love overshadowing me. You're pretty good at it. I am merely a vessel portraying your finest work.

Yours sincerely,

Edmund.

PS - This is a great way to vent. Thank you for this topic!

#7 Robert_NL

Robert_NL

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 July 2011 - 06:34 AM

Dear acne,

Please die in the horriblest way possible!

Greetings.

#8 diareads

diareads

DiaReads

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 5
About Me

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:36 PM

Dear acne,

Can you tell me which part of me is sick? Can you tell me what keeps you away? Can you tell me if I have digestive issues. Can you talk to my liver, stomach, intestines, and kidneys and see if they are cool?

I appreciate the health warnings, but please fuck off smile.gif

#9 AcneSlayer

AcneSlayer

Live. Laugh. Love.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:40 PM

Dear Acne,
I know we've had our differences in opinion, and we've never gotten along very well. But did you really have to pop up right on my lip line and make people think I have the herp? shrug.gif eusa_snooty.gif

#10 Jennaaaay

Jennaaaay

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 28 July 2011 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE (Croca @ Jul 27 2011, 03:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear acne

Youre a c*nt

and thats probably the only time i would use that word

Hahahaah! Love it.

QUOTE (Edmund De Gloucester @ Jul 27 2011, 06:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear Acne,

I hate you in particular on my shoulders. You've left there now, but I've still got scars. And red marks. Even though it's been ages. But the red marks don't bother so much as the actual spots did. They used to be so painful I'd struggle to wear a bag, as the strap used to hurt like hell against you. Sometimes I couldn't sleep on back because of you. I used to hate the way I couldn't take off my jacket at school because inevitably you would bleed onto my white school shirt, even at the height of summer. I hated how you'd always be there, attracting attention, making me more insecure about my already scrawny and scarred body. I remember how you sit on the back of my neck as well. I used to always wear collared shirts because of it. The worst part was the whiteheads that I wouldn't both with, because I didn't realise they were there. It's pretty hard to see your own neck, but it's plenty obvious to everyone else. You've died down a bit now. I still don't like just wearing a tshirt on its own when I go out.

But I don't even have anything across my shoulders anymore. Well, not really. You're worse on my chest nowadays. It's still ugly and painful, and I am still self-concious about you. You're really the worst, because I can see you. On my back, you hurt, but I can't easily see you there. I can feel you through my shirt. But there have been improvements recently. I can wear that tight white tshirt without getting blood on it now. A couple months ago, I wore a shirt open a button lower than I would have normally. I haven't been able to do that before, because I was always was so self concious. Now I have. And I had a good time. One night, I was watching tv with this girl I was seeing. We just got onto talking about scars. I mentioned how I had horrible acne and scarring on my chest, and how it was really bad and I felt uncomfortable about it. She just said, "show me". So, I did. She just looked at it, put her hand on it and said it wasn't that bad at all. So FU, acne. I hate you. I'd feel a lot better about you right now if I wasn't hungover.

You're also on my face. I hate you there. The other places could be concealed, this one can't. I tried wearing make up for a couple months when I was about 16. Made me feel pretty good about my skin, but I stopped because my dad laughed at it. Now you're receding, and I know I don't look half bad without you. It's easy for me to say I don't about my acne anymore because I don't have very much of it now. But for so long I let acne hold me back. All those wasted opportunities and days where I just didn't go outside. I'll admit, you're not the cause of my depression - all that shit predated you, but you liked to work with along with that. It's not that acne made me ugly, it's that I let acne make me feel ugly.

People think I'm pretty lucky and I have a good lot in life, which is true. But people don't realise all the weird body issues you have left me with. I play it off like I'm not self concious about it all, but I really am. I sometimes spend ages just staring at my face in the mirror, trying to understand it. Why me? Why is it better now? Why was it worst when I was younger, and didn't want it? Am I happier now because I've matured, or because you started leaving? Because most people have never had acne anywhere near as severe as mine, they don't understand how it makes me feel. Especially when people make those comments. You love those comments, you love overshadowing me. You're pretty good at it. I am merely a vessel portraying your finest work.

Yours sincerely,

Edmund.

PS - This is a great way to vent. Thank you for this topic!

I am soooo glad this help you vent!!! I am sorry acne is such a pain the in the butt for you. sad.gif
QUOTE (Robert_NL @ Jul 27 2011, 06:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear acne,

Please die in the horriblest way possible!

Greetings.

Ahahaahahahaha!!!

QUOTE (diareads @ Jul 27 2011, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear acne,

Can you tell me which part of me is sick? Can you tell me what keeps you away? Can you tell me if I have digestive issues. Can you talk to my liver, stomach, intestines, and kidneys and see if they are cool?

I appreciate the health warnings, but please fuck off smile.gif

Lmao. smile.gif

QUOTE (AcneSlayer @ Jul 27 2011, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear Acne,
I know we've had our differences in opinion, and we've never gotten along very well. But did you really have to pop up right on my lip line and make people think I have the herp? shrug.gif eusa_snooty.gif

Omg, Meee too!!! It won't go away!!!

#11 Musketee

Musketee

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Playing Guitar<br />Playing Soccer<br />Being with friends

Posted 28 July 2011 - 09:30 PM

Dear acne,

In a world where people are primarily judged by their looks (sadly) you are the asshole that is stopping me from making myself feel confident and good looking. I do thank you for making me see that looks are not everything, and everyday I try to become a better person (I still fucking hate you though)

#12 Jennaaaay

Jennaaaay

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:42 AM

QUOTE (Musketee @ Jul 28 2011, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear acne,

In a world where people are primarily judged by their looks (sadly) you are the asshole that is stopping me from making myself feel confident and good looking. I do thank you for making me see that looks are not everything, and everyday I try to become a better person (I still fucking hate you though)

I like how you added something positive about acne even thought it's RARE to find something positive about it. smile.gif

#13 captainawesome

captainawesome

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:58 AM

Dear acne,

If you were a person, I would kill you. But seriously, you suck. Go away from my skin, and inhabit the skin of somebody who deserves to suffer from you such as a child molester or serial rapist, or someone else whose committed a heinous and unforgivable crime. Seriously, I'm just a normal person who hasn't done anything to deserve having you around, and I want you to be gone.

... If only there was a miracle.

#14 Jennaaaay

Jennaaaay

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE (captainawesome @ Jul 29 2011, 01:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear acne,

If you were a person, I would kill you. But seriously, you suck. Go away from my skin, and inhabit the skin of somebody who deserves to suffer from you such as a child molester or serial rapist, or someone else whose committed a heinous and unforgivable crime. Seriously, I'm just a normal person who hasn't done anything to deserve having you around, and I want you to be gone.

... If only there was a miracle.

Oh my!!! That is kinda funny actually. Instead of the being put in jail, bad people would have the worst acne ever possible!

#15 jessikur55

jessikur55

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Doctor Who♥ Lana del Rey♥ and finding a cure for my damn acne. </3

Achievements

Posted 30 July 2011 - 12:11 AM

Acne,
You're the biggest bit** on the face of the earth and on the faces of many many people. I hate you. If you weren't an inanimate object on my face, I'd kill you. Then I'd burn you. Then I'd kill you again. You RUINED my senior year of high school. I hate children because of you. I HATE you more than the bit**iest girl at my school. You ruined my graduation, you ruined my trip to see my family, you ruined my graduation pictures, you ruined my self esteem, YOU RUIN EVERYTHING. And the only thing I can do is choke down medications everyday and put on a cream that doesn't even completely burn your stupidness away.
I want to start college with out you. Go the fu** away. Go populate the faces of heartless soulless people who deserve you, not good people. Why is it that you ONLY populate the faces of people with feelings than those who only care about themselves?
The only good thing you did was help me find ONE person who actually loved me for me. But he's gone. Oh, and you ruined my day, hence why I'm here today.
Go die.

#16 GorgeouslyGothic

GorgeouslyGothic

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 July 2011 - 12:58 PM

Dearest acne,

F*ck off. While you're at it, how about infecting the b*tches who make rude comments to people with skin problems?

Loathesomely,
Me

#17 PaulH85

PaulH85

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 11
About Me

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:14 PM

Dear Acne,

I don't know why you chose me or if I did anything to deserve this, but I wish you'd just leave me alone. I didn't have a clue how to beat you thirteen years ago and you knew it so you had a wonderful time at the expense of my clear skin, my confidence, my self esteem, my sense of self-worth, my happiness, my friendships, my desire to enjoy life, and my desire to wake up in a morning.

There's not much else to take and I've little else to give, but still you keep popping up. It's not so bad now and I shouldn't really complain because I know things could be far worse, but you're always there somewhere, and even the smallest blemish is enough to make me withdrawn because my defences are broken. They were broken down years ago by the heartless people who saw fit to laugh at me, call me names and hurt me. I hope you enjoyed that. I didn't, I still have the scars.

Maybe you're trying to tell me something but honestly. Maybe you're trying to teach me something. I guess I need to try and find the patience to figure it out once and for all

I hit rock bottom because I allowed you to have such an influence and dictate the person I would become over the thirteen years you've been around. I don't quite know how I'm going to do it, but I am going to make sure I win in the end. And I am going to take the traits I learnt during this battle - how to be understanding and kind to others, how to be tolerant and empathetic - and I will use them to become a better person. Just you wait and see.

Edited by PaulH85, 30 July 2011 - 05:22 PM.

#18 Jennaaaay

Jennaaaay

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:42 PM

QUOTE (jessikur55 @ Jul 30 2011, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Acne,
You're the biggest bit** on the face of the earth and on the faces of many many people. I hate you. If you weren't an inanimate object on my face, I'd kill you. Then I'd burn you. Then I'd kill you again. You RUINED my senior year of high school. I hate children because of you. I HATE you more than the bit**iest girl at my school. You ruined my graduation, you ruined my trip to see my family, you ruined my graduation pictures, you ruined my self esteem, YOU RUIN EVERYTHING. And the only thing I can do is choke down medications everyday and put on a cream that doesn't even completely burn your stupidness away.
I want to start college with out you. Go the fu** away. Go populate the faces of heartless soulless people who deserve you, not good people. Why is it that you ONLY populate the faces of people with feelings than those who only care about themselves?
The only good thing you did was help me find ONE person who actually loved me for me. But he's gone. Oh, and you ruined my day, hence why I'm here today.
Go die.

Trrruuue that!!! smile.gif
QUOTE (KitKate @ Jul 30 2011, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dearest acne,

F*ck off. While you're at it, how about infecting the b*tches who make rude comments to people with skin problems?

Loathesomely,
Me

Omg, yeah!!! "Loathesomely" Hahaa

QUOTE (PaulH85 @ Jul 30 2011, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear Acne,

I don't know why you chose me or if I did anything to deserve this, but I wish you'd just leave me alone. I didn't have a clue how to beat you thirteen years ago and you knew it so you had a wonderful time at the expense of my clear skin, my confidence, my self esteem, my sense of self-worth, my happiness, my friendships, my desire to enjoy life, and my desire to wake up in a morning.

There's not much else to take and I've little else to give, but still you keep popping up. It's not so bad now and I shouldn't really complain because I know things could be far worse, but you're always there somewhere, and even the smallest blemish is enough to make me withdrawn because my defences are broken. They were broken down years ago by the heartless people who saw fit to laugh at me, call me names and hurt me. I hope you enjoyed that. I didn't, I still have the scars.

Maybe you're trying to tell me something but honestly. Maybe you're trying to teach me something. I guess I need to try and find the patience to figure it out once and for all

I hit rock bottom because I allowed you to have such an influence and dictate the person I would become over the thirteen years you've been around. I don't quite know how I'm I'm going to do it, but I am going to make sure I win in the end. And I am going to take the traits I learnt during this battle - how to be understanding and kind to others, how to be tolerant and empathetic - and I will use them to become a better person. Just you wait and see.

smile.gif

#19 kopp00

kopp00

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:03 PM

Dear Acne,

Every day I spend an hour taking care of my skin. Every day I watch what I eat. Every day I hope people won't stare at my face. Every day I dread rude comments about my skin. Every day I want to hide my face. Every day I see the mirror and cringe. Every day I wish for clear skin. Every day I feel ugly because of you. Every day I hate you.

Edited by kopp00, 30 July 2011 - 06:30 PM.

#20 Tyga

Tyga

H!&H

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 July 2011 - 06:01 PM

Kill yourself.