Photo

Does anyone else use this vitamin? Any luck??

vitamin vitamins vitamin b vitamin e

2 replies to this topic

#1 tthomas

tthomas

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 July 2011 - 01:36 AM

I've been taking this "Active Health Teen" multivitamin by the company "Rainbow Light" morning and night for at least 2 months now. Has anyone else tried this multi? The vitamin even boasts "potent skin clearing action." My family and Derm thinks that the vitamin may be the reason my acne has gotten slightly better but it honestly could be anything.

If anyone has any sort of knowledge regarding multivitamins please feel free to let me know. I want to know if this is worth continuing.

#2 gingergirl22

gingergirl22

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:34 AM

I've been taking this "Active Health Teen" multivitamin by the company "Rainbow Light" morning and night for at least 2 months now. Has anyone else tried this multi? The vitamin even boasts "potent skin clearing action." My family and Derm thinks that the vitamin may be the reason my acne has gotten slightly better but it honestly could be anything.

If anyone has any sort of knowledge regarding multivitamins please feel free to let me know. I want to know if this is worth continuing.

I'm pretty thrilled that my 14 year old son's skin is really improving since he started these vitamins two months ago. He was only taking one a day, and just this week he has increased it to two. He really isn't doing much else so I am inclined to credit this vitamin for his clearer skin. He's in school which stresses him out a lot, but his skin continues to improve despite the stress.

Edited by gingergirl22, 10 February 2012 - 06:51 AM.

#3 gingergirl22

gingergirl22

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:57 AM

One more thing - I just noticed last night that the bumps on my son's upper arms are 90% gone. They are not acne but they were quite severe and didn't respond to a prescription cream. It must be these vitamins and the skin clearing herbs in them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users