Salicylic Acid Peel!

5 replies to this topic

#1 lookingforthecure

lookingforthecure

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 July 2011 - 10:14 PM

So, I have lots of clogged pores (not whiteheads or blackheads, just those stubborn milia) and get occcassional pimples every now and then (right now I have 5 sad.gif )
Anyways, I was thinking of trying some salicylic acid peels in hopes to get rid of this comedonal acne. Has anyone ever tried them?

#2 lookingforthecure

lookingforthecure

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 July 2011 - 01:10 PM

QUOTE (lookingforthecure @ Jul 24 2011, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, I have lots of clogged pores (not whiteheads or blackheads, just those stubborn milia) and get occcassional pimples every now and then (right now I have 5 sad.gif )
Anyways, I was thinking of trying some salicylic acid peels in hopes to get rid of this comedonal acne. Has anyone ever tried them?

anyone?

#3 jehan4141

jehan4141

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:20 PM

I just ordered some. I intend to put up pics and stuff to document my progress. I will let you know how it goes smile.gif

#4 lookingforthecure

lookingforthecure

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (jehan4141 @ Aug 2 2011, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just ordered some. I intend to put up pics and stuff to document my progress. I will let you know how it goes smile.gif

Thank you so much! Keep in touch smile.gif

#5 jehan4141

jehan4141

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 August 2011 - 11:05 AM

It arrives tomorrow...I'll post of pics of my progress ..wish me luck lol

#6 jehan4141

jehan4141

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 August 2011 - 11:13 AM

i have the flesh coloured bumps too...milia is it???... all over my forehead. there was only ONE time where i got rid of all of them and that was when i was doing the obagi 3 step system and 50-50 acv toner...i don't know if it was the obagi or the acv but it took away all the milia...BUT my forehead looked sooooooooooo dry. not flaky, but like so papery and leathery that it looked as if you could bounce quarters off of it lol. if you don't mind that you should def try it. it takes like 1-2 weeks to clear up but it was good results. i just didn't like it because the serum stuff was so strong and i hated the feeling.. obagi is really strong/pricey at about $100 but it lasts you like 2.5 months.

also, before i scare you with my pics, let me fill u in on why my face is a war zone right now....i went off my antibiotics after being abroad for 3 months...i re-started my antiobiotic pills and my face is purging all that grossness onto my face as whiteheads...i have had 3+ whiteheads every.single.day for the past week. i deserve it for stopping my pills :/ the purging should be over within the next few days, thank god. hopefully the salicylic acid peel will help too... smile.gif i'm mainly doing the SA peel for hyperpigmentation though. if the SA 20% peel isn't strong enough to get rid of my red marks, i think imma bump it up to a 35% glycolic acid peel..

Edited by jehan4141, 07 August 2011 - 11:18 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users