Photo

Please tell me if am ugly severe acne scars

severe acne

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

#21 Jennaaaay

Jennaaaay

I've finally learned not to go crazy when I breakout

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 19 July 2011 - 04:02 PM

You are def not ugly! Acne/scars do not make a person ugly. :\

#22 CottonCandi

CottonCandi

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:43 PM

Hell no, I think you are very cute.

Honestly I don't really notice acne/scars on guys that much. I have a bias and think acne and scars always look very noticeable on girls but on guys I don't notice or care.

#23 melissabeck10

melissabeck10

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 July 2011 - 06:32 PM

yea i totally agree with everyone else you are not ugly, very handsome infact!

#24 mrjarjarbinks77

mrjarjarbinks77

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:07 PM

QUOTE (Sima @ Jul 10 2011, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Topics with titles like these really upset me. You are not ugly. There are lots of scarred, attractive guys. You should smile instead of just staring straight into the camera. That would instantly make you appear more friendly and warm. You should have more confidence because you have nothing to worry about.

As a man, I wont comment on your looks cause, that is just plain gay. I will say, you need to have a better opinion of yourself cause, your self esteem is extremely low, and while that maybe how you feel, it will scare away anyone potentially interested. If you don't believe you deserve a girlfriend, why would she believe your that man for her? It all starts with you man. Find role models for yourself, someone to look up to, and believe in. Seal is one for me. Brad Pitt, Nicholas Cage, James Wood, Dane Cook, Katy Parry are all suffers of acne/acne scarring. I watched Mr Brooks and I was shocked about Dane Cook's scarring. I did not knew he suffered but, with HD, starts are looking more real then, the perfect painted picture they are put into. It never stopped these people. Seal is unbelievable cause, it didn't stop him, and he made something out of himself. Married a model too.

#25 betsy91

betsy91

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:33 AM

QUOTE (MeMyselfAndI(: @ Jul 11 2011, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think some guys actually look good with acne and/or scars. It gives character. Very attractive ;) haha. Confidence and a smile makes me see past anyone's flaws.

I know right? Like they're tough badasses? Besides this guy is pretty damn hot.....

#26 jeskahoney

jeskahoney

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE (landoacne @ Jul 10 2011, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi guys i thin k this is wrong category but i am very insecure about my face
i think am ugly with acne scars

Please tell me what you think

Pics was taken under light

I don't believe anyone is 'ugly.' I'm not even sure what the word means. You are very attractive. You could try Myrrh Oil and Jojoba oil in combination for your scarring. It seems to help some people!

#27 melissa6980

melissa6980

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:57 PM

This makes me sad. I can totally understand and relate to your being self conscious. I'm self conscious about my active acne and red marks and any redness from topicals. The thing is you are handsome. There was a guy on The Shield - he played the captain. He had scars all over his cheeks and he's an actor with a job. The scars just make you look manly. No one has to know what caused the scars. As far as they know, you got them kicking somebody's butt. ninja.gif Also, I agree that acne and scars look terrible under bright bathroom lighting that is right above you especially when your face is one inch away from the mirror. When you are out in the real world, people aren't viewing you from one inch away under a spotlight.

#28 Guest_Timehealsall_*

Guest_Timehealsall_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 12

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:13 PM

i am going to be completely honest... because i cannot stand lying to people.

Your scars are very noticeable, very deep, and imho very bad. They look kind of like seals (famous african singer with lupus scarring) and your scars are widespread.

Fortunately, you have insane bone structure, and the scars blend in with your skin tone.

To be honest (and i never like to lie to anyone), your scars would bother me severely if i had them.

I know this is a support board... but i feel people are not honest enough on this board.

There are plenty of celebrities with scarring who are deemed attractive (mainly due to their natural beauty and charisma), and you sir..... can certainly carve a niche for yourself in looking like a badass (if that is what you want).

#29 Ella27

Ella27

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:07 PM

Psh I don't know about you but I think your pretty hot!

#30 LacyDecay

LacyDecay

..:Set the wolves upon the sheep:..

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:14 PM

Nope. not ugly at all. acne scars doesn't make someone ugly. some of the best looking guys i know have acne/scars. but other facial features like their eyes and smile makes them attractive.

and no offence meant but will us people on here REALLY make you feel any better about yourself ?

we could tell you forever that you're not ugly but no one can change the opinion in your head that you have of yourself.

#31 dollyjoon

dollyjoon

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 14
About Me

Achievements

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:30 PM

u r most certinly not ugly=-]

i understand how upsetting acne and scars can be, but please realize u r handsome!!!
and great bone structure!!!

im here if u need to talk

GOD bless

#32 c'est la vigne

c'est la vigne

All aboard the nekobus!!!

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE (Wynne @ May 11 2010, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It has come to the attention of the moderators that some members profess to not understand why certain threads are closed.

Acne.org policy regarding what we like to call "Hot or Not" threads: "Hot or Not" threads will be closed. Not only are the threads counterproductive to the original poster, but over the years we have seen those types of threads devolve into: 1. Bragging and fishing for compliments, 2. Bickering, name-calling and even calling out, 3. Very little useful advice, 4. No relation to acne whatsoever. There's a Lounge for off-topic posts. We understand that you may feel down about your acne but please try to understand how your thread could affect other people's perceptions of themselves.

Threads where members post pictures of themselves and ask to be rated by their peers only reaffirm that we are only as good as what other people think of us. And besides that, "Hot or Not" threads have a tendency to attract trolls and instigate bickering.

Obtain your self esteem from accomplishments and abilities, not just appearances.

This policy pertains to the whole board, not just the Emotional and Psychological Effects of Acne board.

There are plenty of sites for you to post images of yourself for others to rate. Acne.org is not one of those sites.