Photo

Do blackheads go away on their own?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 DesiAngel

DesiAngel

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:50 PM

I dont have much blackheads, but i was wondering if they ever go away on their own. I do not want to extract any, since it leaves marks, and i do not have access to a BHA treatment right now.

But i did realize that some blackheads fall out after a long while. Does this happen to all of them eventually, or do they stay forever?

#2 dollyjoon

dollyjoon

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Achievements

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE (DesiAngel @ Jul 2 2011, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dont have much blackheads, but i was wondering if they ever go away on their own. I do not want to extract any, since it leaves marks, and i do not have access to a BHA treatment right now.

But i did realize that some blackheads fall out after a long while. Does this happen to all of them eventually, or do they stay forever?

hi!!!=] well they usually dontttt but i heard lemon juice could help
and also im not sure your intrested but use nose strips from biore they r really good <3 but it could irritate :redface:

Edited by dollyjoon, 02 July 2011 - 08:12 PM.

#3 SuperMachii

SuperMachii

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 July 2011 - 08:57 AM

don't use biore pore strips, not only do you risk getting more blackheads by extracting this way, you also allow your pores to expand by using them.

first of, never take anyones advice/recommendations on this board, you may consider, but remember, no one here is a doctor, and besides you should'nt put all your faith in a doctor, they are not gods.

I think blackheads do go out on their own, but not in the way you think. I mean the natural slow process, of aging. i.e if your 15, by 30 or so.. my guess is they will not be produced anymore. or maybe at 40. i dunno.

If you just have blackheads that stay inside the pore, just leave it there, it doesn't make you look dirty, if you have clogged pores (unblackened blackheads) that stick out of your pore... then well under overwhelming cases, you may look to biore pore strips for emergency exfoliation. Anyways, if you just have blackheads, just leave it be.. for now.. we don't have an answer, currently.

Edited by Wangod, 03 July 2011 - 10:47 AM.

#4 helena870

helena870

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 July 2011 - 10:07 AM

Hey desiangel i agree with wangod, dont use the pore strips. i would use them and be so satisfied with the blackheads sticking up on the strip.....but no more than 2 days later they were back again!! Pore strips only remove the top of the blackhead so it will always come back. i use a BHA now and slowly but surely my blackheads actually rise to the surface and start falling off on their own, so consider getting a BHA smile.gif

#5 DesiAngel

DesiAngel

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:29 AM

QUOTE (helena870 @ Jul 3 2011, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey desiangel i agree with wangod, dont use the pore strips. i would use them and be so satisfied with the blackheads sticking up on the strip.....but no more than 2 days later they were back again!! Pore strips only remove the top of the blackhead so it will always come back. i use a BHA now and slowly but surely my blackheads actually rise to the surface and start falling off on their own, so consider getting a BHA smile.gif

Thank you all for the suggestions smile.gif
Yeah i agree with Wangod too. And what kind of BHA do you use, and where did you get it? I have been hearing alot about BHA, but i dont think my salicylic acid cleanser is going much for me. Maybe it is because it is just a cleanser. However bp cleansers seem to be effective. :S

#6 helena870

helena870

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:32 AM

QUOTE (DesiAngel @ Jul 3 2011, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah i agree with Wangod too. And what kind of BHA do you use, and where did you get it? I have been hearing alot about BHA, but i dont think my salicylic acid cleanser is going much for me. Maybe it is because it is just a cleanser. However bp cleansers seem to be effective. :S

np:) i use skin revver upper by bare escentuals, its a BHA that has the right Ph for acids( i actually called them to check) and the rest of the ingredients are non irritating according to paula begoun's cosmetic dictionary-i check my products thoroughly lol.

#7 DesiAngel

DesiAngel

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE (helena870 @ Jul 3 2011, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (DesiAngel @ Jul 3 2011, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

np:) i use skin revver upper by bare escentuals, its a BHA that has the right Ph for acids( i actually called them to check) and the rest of the ingredients are non irritating according to paula begoun's cosmetic dictionary-i check my products thoroughly lol.

Oh, thank you, i will definiately look into that product, maybe they have it at sephora? Lol, yeah i am quite paranoid, about the products and ingredients i apply. Better safe than sorry, right? biggrin.gif

#8 unbreakable1

unbreakable1

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 17
About Me

Posted 03 July 2011 - 07:07 PM

When I first used a pore strip on my nose, it got LOADS out.

#9 VitaminofLove333

VitaminofLove333

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 13
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:39 PM

I dont know. Theyre more stubborn, I guess. (Ive only had one my whole life) cool.gif
Drinking plenty of water helps tremendously with black heads. So be gulping the H20 and youll have skin you want to show boogie.gif eusa_dance.gif
Hahaha sorry, that was cheesy.

But quick random Q: You know at the end of each post it always shows your skni care regimen in colroed letters? CAN someone PLEASE show me how to do that? Thanks. eusa_angel.gif

#10 DesiAngel

DesiAngel

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 04 July 2011 - 10:13 AM

QUOTE (VitaminofLove333 @ Jul 3 2011, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dont know. Theyre more stubborn, I guess. (Ive only had one my whole life) cool.gif
Drinking plenty of water helps tremendously with black heads. So be gulping the H20 and youll have skin you want to show boogie.gif eusa_dance.gif
Hahaha sorry, that was cheesy.

But quick random Q: You know at the end of each post it always shows your skni care regimen in colroed letters? CAN someone PLEASE show me how to do that? Thanks. eusa_angel.gif

Lol yeah, that part is my signature. Go to my menu, my controls, then down the left column select edit signature, and there you go. smile.gif

#11 OmgZep

OmgZep

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:27 PM

apply lemon juice to black head area every night for about 2 weeks.
My black heads are fading for the most part after 5 days of using it.

#12 DesiAngel

DesiAngel

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (OmgZep @ Jul 23 2011, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh cool. Its probably the glycolic acid thats making that happen.

#13 OmgZep

OmgZep

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 26 July 2011 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (OmgZep @ Jul 23 2011, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha lemons contain citric acid,
not glycolic acid, glycolic is found in like the sugar cane (i think).
and another thing that i found helps alot!!!
is at the end of a shower turn the water to its coldest settings and just stand in it for abotu 2 minute.

Edited by OmgZep, 26 July 2011 - 12:30 PM.

#14 DesiAngel

DesiAngel

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 30 July 2011 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (OmgZep @ Jul 26 2011, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haha lemons contain citric acid,
not glycolic acid, glycolic is found in like the sugar cane (i think).
and another thing that i found helps alot!!!
is at the end of a shower turn the water to its coldest settings and just stand in it for abotu 2 minute.

Oh, hehe, my bad.