pimple pimples pus

3 replies to this topic

#1 lukew24

lukew24

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 June 2011 - 01:22 AM

I'm 19 and I've had about 6 pimples on my chin area for more than 3 months now. I've tried using tea tree oil and sudocrem but neither done anything for my skin. When I occasionally get a pimple on my cheek or by nose it usually goes in about a week at the most, so why have these pimples been here for months, they don't really have any heads there's no pus and some days they are very noticeable and some days not. Any help please is appreciated.

#2 Chestercool

Chestercool

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:06 AM

make an appointment in the dermatologist and tell him/her about it, you may get cortisone shoots

have you tried hot showers and aspirin masks?
My log might be helpful for you,check it out!! Posted Imagehttp://www.acne.org/...stic-pics-incl/

-I controlled my acne after cutting off whey protein, after 4 months it came back.
-Then i tried an strict paleo diet, it worked. But the ocassional few pimples didnt let my PIH fade
-I wasnt happy with my routine, coudnt drink with my friends, eat different food and the worst: i was loosing confidence
-When my PIH was fading, i broke out, because i tried vitamin C to end with the ocassional pimples, which might cause stomach irritation=break out
- I wasnt happy because of my diet, just broke out, and i started accutane asap.

- Currently, im taking accutane even thought my acne is mild, but with persistant PIH, just few weeks left, no more pimples anymore.

"If i had a wish, i woudnt ask for flawless skin, I'd ask for the maxium of confidence"
Poeple think they are going to be happy and confident if they get rid of their acne...well..they are totally wrong

#3 alphabetpony

alphabetpony

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:09 AM

Try not to mess with them until you see a derm. Just take some naproxom sodium for the swelling on the days that they become noticable.

#4 lukew24

lukew24

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:10 AM

QUOTE (Chestercool @ Jun 30 2011, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
make an appointment in the dermatologist and tell him/her about it, you may get cortisone shoots

have you tried hot showers and aspirin masks?

I've never tried aspirin masks will give it a try. I live in the UK and I've been to my GP for help and he wouldn't refer me to a dermatologist and give me Lymecycline for 2 months. It helped but as soon as I stopped taking it my acne came back. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users