Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oily Skin and Scorpio Zodiac Sign?

11 posts in this topic

I was reading through these astrology sites and one of them mentioned that people with the scorpio signs tend to have OILY SKIN OR PIMPLES.

I didnt want to believe what i read on a stupid site (especially one without any scietific evidence), but then again you never know...

It was true for me. But that may have been a coinsidence.

So question is : are u a scorpio, and if u are do u have oily skin?

sorry, but whoever stated that people who are scorpio's tend to get oily skin neeed to get their head checked lol

More from your genetics and increase in total adrogens (DHT, dihydrotestosterone) is what my basic undertanding of it is - obviously there is more to it, but for rough understanding this is it.....well i think so anyway. ;)

Oh and im not a scorpio and have oily skin. Im a sagittarius.

1 person likes this

I am a Scorpio Zodiac sign, and my friend is one aswell, but has perfect skin.

From I see, my skin's oilyness depends on the weather. If it is wintertime, my skin gets dry. When it is summertime, my skin is oily.

To end in conclusion, my skin is a sort of a mixture.

sorry, but whoever stated that people who are scorpio's tend to get oily skin neeed to get their head checked lol

i actually went out of my way to create an acne.org account to chime in on this one!! it might be a coincidence.. but yeah scorpio here with super oily skin!

is it also a coincidence that many scorpios are facinated with astrology too? i think not!

hey thats true regarding scorpios but according to the zodiac also saggitarius have weak skin/nails/hair because of our lack of silica..?/

i think it fits me.

Sure you can live to 100...if you give up all the things that make it worthwhile .

Aquarius here w/ oily skin

Other interesting stuff....Scorpios are more likely to catch STD's or develop problems concerning their genital/reproductive system

Scorpios are also prone to illness brought on by emotional difficulty. It seems to manifest physically for them...

:D