#22 Sanderella24

Sanderella24

Sanderella24

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 8
About Me

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:46 AM

So everybody I got my prescription filled, 40 mg. The lady was so sweet. She was like "Do you have your ipledge card?" I pulled out the entire book and she was like "WOA, they give you this HUGE thing for it?" "What do they tell you in this thing?" "Don't you have to get blood work done?" "Have you tried anything else?" "This has to work."

Anyways, I have a super bad sore throat and high fever. I will start my pills in a couple days. ;-) Me Excited.

Is it true if your acne isn't that bad to begin with that your IB won't be that bad?

#23 mdn217

mdn217

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:28 AM

QUOTE (Lipslikesugar22 @ Jun 21 2011, 03:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So everybody I got my prescription filled, 40 mg. The lady was so sweet. She was like "Do you have your ipledge card?" I pulled out the entire book and she was like "WOA, they give you this HUGE thing for it?" "What do they tell you in this thing?" "Don't you have to get blood work done?" "Have you tried anything else?" "This has to work."

Anyways, I have a super bad sore throat and high fever. I will start my pills in a couple days. ;-) Me Excited.

Is it true if your acne isn't that bad to begin with that your IB won't be that bad?

Yay for you! Take some before pics and progress pics!

#24 Sanderella24

Sanderella24

Sanderella24

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:22 PM

Ah I hope I have the guts for that!

#25 Sanderella24

Sanderella24

Sanderella24

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:26 PM

I'm so sick it sucks that I have to wait to take it. BUt I'm glad I didn't start taking it over the weekend and then have this cold come on.... I prob would of blamed it on the accutane unknowingly. I have a 104 fever last night. Fevers freak me out. I think its one of my greatest fears besides being alone forever. I hate fevers. I used to get them really bad when I was a kid. REALLY REALLY BAd.

I'm going to the doc to get on antibiotics.... boooooo

#26 Guest_Timehealsall_*

Guest_Timehealsall_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 12

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:47 PM

Good luck on your course.

I am going to find a doctor that will prescribe me accutane.

#27 Melie87

Melie87

We just need to learn how to balance our skin :)

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Check out my page on FB about masks I have been making to help my skin :) write me though there with any questions about skin! I have been through it all!
    https://www.facebook.com/miasmasks

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:56 PM

Good luck woman. Lots of picZ xo

#28 Sanderella24

Sanderella24

Sanderella24

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 June 2011 - 11:13 PM

i'm so anxious nervous and excited to start taking it. I have strep throat so it sucks I'm not gonna start it until I'm better.

I've noticed over the past few months that i scar way more easily than I did before I started tazorac, this really worries me. Everyone I talk to (even derms and doctors say I only have one or two pits on my entire face) but If IIIII look closely I can of course see more. I'm also very concerned about the thin skinning even more and causing premature wrinkles. I don't want those at all.

#29 gaia87

gaia87

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 June 2011 - 11:19 PM

Hey~ I just wanted to say that we are starting the course around the same time and also taking the dosage! Haha best of luck for both of us! I can't wait till December to come! surprised.gif

#30 gaia87

gaia87

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 June 2011 - 11:20 PM

Hey~ I just wanted to say that we are starting the course around the same time and also taking the same dosage/weight! Haha best of luck for both of us! I can't wait till December to come! surprised.gif

Edited by gaia87, 22 June 2011 - 11:21 PM.

#31 Again!

Again!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (Lipslikesugar22 @ Jun 22 2011, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i'm so anxious nervous and excited to start taking it. I have strep throat so it sucks I'm not gonna start it until I'm better.

I've noticed over the past few months that i scar way more easily than I did before I started tazorac, this really worries me. Everyone I talk to (even derms and doctors say I only have one or two pits on my entire face) but If IIIII look closely I can of course see more. I'm also very concerned about the thin skinning even more and causing premature wrinkles. I don't want those at all.

Ugh! You have my sympathy! I had Strep Throat during Christmas time and it was miserable. Feel better soon!

#32 Sanderella24

Sanderella24

Sanderella24

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:19 PM

Thanks love! Thank god I didn't start accutane when I was suppose to! I prob would of blamed the accutane or something like that for making it worse. It was soo bad a few days ago.

#33 tmiko

tmiko

timmmay

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:23 PM

I can attest to acne holding you back. I can't even begin to tell you how many things it has kept me from doing soo many things. My acne got really bad in the first 6 months of high school and everything was all down hill from there. I remember in 8th grade being sooo excited for high school and acne just demolished a majority of those dreams. I am so glad my dad let me go on accutane right now because i will be finishing my course in the first couple months of my senior year smile.gif

just thinking about not having any acne, i feel like a new person because i can just feel it coming. hopefully you can start soon and have positive results!

Edited by tmiko, 23 June 2011 - 08:24 PM.

#34 Sanderella24

Sanderella24

Sanderella24

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 June 2011 - 02:23 AM

Got my throat culture back. I def. Have strep throat. I have to take antibiotics for 8 days. Argh. So I won't start accutane for another week, WHICH SUCKS! Skin Looks okay right now. Wearing make up tonight and for the first time since being off stupid tazorac my skin looks normal. I hope to god accutane doesn't do anything like tazorac. Worst prescription ever.

Bought ACV pills today, I wonder how that will go. I'm excited to see how they get things flowing...

#35 Mini Me.

Mini Me.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 June 2011 - 06:26 AM

Hey lovely, Excited for you to start accutane. You have been waiting a long time. Did you start using the Turmeric capsules i was telling you about?

#36 Sanderella24

Sanderella24

Sanderella24

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 June 2011 - 05:04 PM

I did and they are amazing. ;-) How's your course coming?

#37 Jamie Ann

Jamie Ann

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 June 2011 - 07:30 PM

Best of luck girl! I'm starting mine next week.

#38 Jamie Ann

Jamie Ann

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 June 2011 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE (gaia87 @ Jun 23 2011, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey~ I just wanted to say that we are starting the course around the same time and also taking the same dosage/weight! Haha best of luck for both of us! I can't wait till December to come! surprised.gif

I'm the same dosage/weight and height as well! And starting within the next few days hopefully. SO PUMPED FOR DECEMBER!!!!

#39 darkmatter

darkmatter

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 June 2011 - 10:22 PM

Good luck with your course! I am on day 15 at 40mg if you have any questions feel free to ask

#40 Guest_Timehealsall_*

Guest_Timehealsall_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 27 June 2011 - 03:20 PM

hey lips, guess what?

My original derm i talked to him today, and he agreed that i can go on accutane. hE TOLD me that we can try it, but there are a lot of side effects.

Should i do it?!