26 replies to this topic

#21 jamie o

jamie o

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:12 PM

Bega nsw here!

Hey man feels weird randomly finding someone here from the same town that I spent 7 years of my childhood at.

#22 allrighty

allrighty

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:34 AM

Really? wow that is a SMALL world....

#23 AyeAye

AyeAye

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 30
About Me
  • Interests:Boxing, cycling, reading, learning to speak french (tres mal), public speaking, bush walking/hiking, chocolate - well actually food in general, and perfect skin.... gazing admiringly at people's perfect skin.

Achievements

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:43 PM

I'm in Perth and started following the regimen 10 months ago using cetaphil cleanser & moisturiser, and using Benzac. But i found it to be so much more expensive using benzac once I was using the full dose that Dan recommends (around a tube a week), and so I ordered acne.org products and I have to say that Dan's BP completely rocks compared to benzac. It goes on so smoothly, soaks right in and doesnt leave a pasty residue. Its totally worth the shipping costs (expecially if you buy in bulk) and works out cheaper because of the quantity of BP used in the regimen.

#24 Samtrois

Samtrois

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:54 PM

I also used to use benzac which was costing a fortune, buying only one of the largest (472ml) DKR BP treatment or AHA costs just under $50, which is about the cost of 3-4 tubes of benzac, but you get about 9x the amount of BP.

Then the AHA, the SkinDoctors Gamma Hydroxy I tried was even more expensive (I think 1 bottle of DKR AHA+ costs less than a 50ml jar)

I do use cetaphil clenser and moisturiser though, seem to be able to buy them large enough to get good value, but for the BP and AHA it is definitely worth buying from here.

#25 orangegirl

orangegirl

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:50 PM

Hi, Im in Melbourne.

Will there be anyone who would like to order Daniel Kern's regimen together to save postage fee?

#26 Meowme

Meowme

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:36 AM

Hi Orangegirl,

Im in Melbourne too. i reckon your suggestion is a good idea. just wonder if you still wanna order Dan's regimen together as your post has been here for a couple of months. 

#27 TimmyG123

TimmyG123

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:49 PM

I'm in Melbourne, taking 50mg of Doxycyline (antibiotics) per day as prescribed by my doctor. I really hope it works because I'm really fed up with all of this crap. Most people I know don't seem to make a big deal out of Acne.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users