Hard patches of skin?

2 replies to this topic

#1 thesimpsons

thesimpsons

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 June 2011 - 11:38 PM

During my teens I am not still to date sure how I got these hard patches of skin. I think they could have resulted from cysts but I'm just not sure. It's like hard patches of bumps right under my skin and most of them are located on my lower cheek areas. If I glance from a farther distance it is not visible but up close you can clearly see that the skin is slightly raised. When I touch the area, again, it is just hard patches; no acne, no heads on them, just hard slightly bumpy skin.

My question is now: what are they actually really? And can they be removed? I'm not sure if this is even a scar as it doesn't look like it resulted from actual acne. Perhaps stress was a factor? I also have these hard bumps too (which I guess are from cysts), but as for these hard patches of skin... I have no clue what they are? Another thing to note is that I've had them for years now and they don't seem to have changed in size/gotten better with time. I'm guessign that there isn't really going to be a real solution to this, but if anyone has any clue as to what I may have, that would be cool.

#2 melodyofcertainthree

melodyofcertainthree

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 December 2011 - 01:44 PM

Strange, never really heard of that.

#3 Guest_Timehealsall_*

Guest_Timehealsall_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 15 December 2011 - 05:01 PM

During my teens I am not still to date sure how I got these hard patches of skin. I think they could have resulted from cysts but I'm just not sure. It's like hard patches of bumps right under my skin and most of them are located on my lower cheek areas. If I glance from a farther distance it is not visible but up close you can clearly see that the skin is slightly raised. When I touch the area, again, it is just hard patches; no acne, no heads on them, just hard slightly bumpy skin.

My question is now: what are they actually really? And can they be removed? I'm not sure if this is even a scar as it doesn't look like it resulted from actual acne. Perhaps stress was a factor? I also have these hard bumps too (which I guess are from cysts), but as for these hard patches of skin... I have no clue what they are? Another thing to note is that I've had them for years now and they don't seem to have changed in size/gotten better with time. I'm guessign that there isn't really going to be a real solution to this, but if anyone has any clue as to what I may have, that would be cool.

can you show us a photo?

I think i have something similar to these.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users