1. Cleanse - A mild, slightly acidic, anti-bacterial cleanser to get rid of debris, excess oil and impurities without harming the integrity of your skin.
2. Unclog - 18 percent AHA, 5 percent BHA with Niacinamide
3. Clear - Benzoyl Peroxide, 5 percent with Niacinamide 2 percent
Use twice a day, all three steps.
In the morning, I use a SPF 15 sunblock. I rarely go out.
In the evening, if I feel a little dry from my heater, I use a little oil-free, glycerin based moisturizer.
I'm keeping a log here to share with you guys my journey to clear skin. According to Rationale Skincare, within 10 weeks, I will see results.
My skin condition:
History of skin: Had been battling mild acne for a few years. Started since I was 12.
-August 2010: Perfect complexion. No blackheads, whiteheads whatsover
-December 2010: Hundreds of white bumps surfaced all over my skin.
-April 2010: Decided to do something about my skin
Treatments underwent so far:
- April: 2 BHA 8 percent peels. Improved skin condition but decided to stop it because the place where i got the peels were quite unprofessional. Communication was poor. They did not tell me what to expect from the peel
- May: 1 microderm + enzyme peel. Improved skin clarity but did nothing to my acne.
- 7th June: 16 percent BHA peel OR 20 percent Lactic acid peel w. extractions
Supplements that I take:
-Vitamin D 1000 IU (Once per day)
-Grapeseed extract 12000 mg (Twice per day)
-Zinc (Occasionally - realized that it doesn't do much about my acne)
-Evening Primrose oil (1000 mg per day)
-Fish oil (1000 mg per day)
-Probiotics (Twice per day, 1 billion strain)
-2 iron pills with Vit. C (5 mg each)
-Lots of fruits and vegetables
-Less sugary and oily treats
-No junk food!
-One serving of meat per day (Fish, chicken, pork, beef)
-When craving for something, I eat pistachios
Day 1 of using the threefix kit.
Edited by micheniche, 02 June 2011 - 08:35 PM.