260 replies to this topic

#21 brolia

brolia

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:22 PM

QUOTE (Brawn @ Jul 6 2011, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i think that not many derms/surgeons know about tca cross, and those that do don't bother doing it because it's so.. "easy"

i actually go to a nurse to have it done

Brawn, so you did TCA cross already? And how the results? Where did you do it?

#22 Brawn

Brawn

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:56 PM

i go to a plastic surgery center but have the procedure done by a nurse there

tca cross improved my shallow scars considerably, my scars were approximately 70% better after approximately 7-8 tca cross treatments. i have since stopped and they are still getting better with time, i would say that they are approximately 75-80% better now. the first treatment improved my scars by approximately 50%

search google for "tca cross (insert your city)" and look for website addresses that look like they belong to clinics

Edited by Brawn, 06 July 2011 - 01:57 PM.

#23 brolia

brolia

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 July 2011 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE (Brawn @ Jul 6 2011, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

tca cross improved my shallow scars considerably, my scars were approximately 70% better after approximately 7-8 tca cross treatments. i have since stopped and they are still getting better with time, i would say that they are approximately 75-80% better now. the first treatment improved my scars by approximately 50%

search google for "tca cross (insert your city)" and look for website addresses that look like they belong to clinics

O! That's sound like a really good improvement 80% it's more than i can dream about! For which period did you make your 8 treatments? I'm trying to find smth around Canada, Montreal, and it seems, that nobody does this treatment, smth really wrong with this town, so i'm ready to travel in order to improve my scars. Which type of skin do you have btw? Can you share the link of you surgery center where you did tca?)

#24 brolia

brolia

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 July 2011 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE (Brawn @ Jul 6 2011, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is it that center you spoke about? in Calgary?

#25 GetRidOfMyScars

GetRidOfMyScars

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 5
About Me

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:21 PM

Brawn, do you live in Calgary? If so, which center do you go to to have TCA CROSS?

#26 no_hope

no_hope

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:56 AM

the baywood clinic in toronto does TCA crosss. just google it i called them and asked. they do charge a fee for consultation. am i the only one that thinks a consultation fee is fucking ridiculous?

#27 brolia

brolia

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:28 AM

QUOTE (no_hope @ Jul 7 2011, 08:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the baywood clinic in toronto does TCA crosss. just google it i called them and asked. they do charge a fee for consultation. am i the only one that thinks a consultation fee is fucking ridiculous?

Thank you! Will google it! I'm totally agree about the consultation fee!

#28 THX

THX

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 July 2011 - 01:26 AM

QUOTE (brolia @ Jul 7 2011, 09:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dr. Billick at the Jewish General in Montreal does TCA cross. He's a bit of a robot and won't give you much time, but he does it.

#29 brolia

brolia

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 July 2011 - 11:47 AM

QUOTE (THX @ Jul 8 2011, 02:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (brolia @ Jul 7 2011, 09:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dr. Billick at the Jewish General in Montreal does TCA cross. He's a bit of a robot and won't give you much time, but he does it.

THX! O! Thank you very much for the tips! Did hi made TCA Cross for you?

#30 The Caked Crusader

The Caked Crusader

Wanna know how I got these scars?

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (brolia @ Jul 6 2011, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm from Montreal, and i'm trying to find the doc over here to make TCA and also i'm interesting in trying scar scalpel excision. I was told that Dr. Khanna provide this services. But i didn't visit him yet.
Did you visit ant derm/surgeon in Montreal?

QUOTE (brolia @ Jul 6 2011, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also, seems that Doctor Chen Lee makes tca cross

Hey brolia!

Nice to see a fellow Montrealer, on here. More evidence that's I'm not exagerating when I say that it's almost impossible to find a derm/surgeon who knows of, let alone performs, TCA CROSS, in/around Montreal. Don't bother Googling one in our city - I been Googling one for years. If there is a derm/surgeon who performs this treatment, they're not listed on the web.

Are you asking me if Dr. Khanna performs TCA CROSS or scar scalpel exision or both? I know of Dr. Khanna and this doctor performs many treatments, but not the CROSS. As for Dr. Chen Lee, I remember going on the website and only seeing peels, as far as scar treatments go.
QUOTE (no_hope @ Jul 7 2011, 09:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I find that to be very peculiar, because, like I said, when I contacted them about the CROSS method recently, they told me that they don't perform that treatment any longer and to see Dr. Bargman (since he used to work there). They need to get their shit straight. I'm not even going to bother with them anymore, just for that lol.
QUOTE (THX @ Jul 8 2011, 03:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*rubs eyes* Am I dreaming?! Really?!

Edited by Marvel, 13 July 2011 - 09:40 PM.

#31 The Caked Crusader

The Caked Crusader

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:44 AM

I've been waiting years to say this: Consultation for the TCA CROSS method BOOKED with Dr. Billick. smile.gif Thanks, THX (lol)!

His secretary sounded super sweet, profesional and well informed on the CROSS method. Telling me about a few dos and don'ts pre-CROSS, that I had already read about on the web. I'm so thrilled! And I owe it all to this website! wub.gif

Edited by Marvel, 15 July 2011 - 11:44 AM.

#32 brolia

brolia

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 July 2011 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (Marvel @ Jul 15 2011, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've been waiting years to say this: Consultation for the TCA CROSS method BOOKED with Dr. Billick. smile.gif Thanks, THX (lol)!

His secretary sounded super sweet, profesional and well informed on the CROSS method. Telling me about a few dos and don'ts pre-CROSS, that I had already read about on the web. I'm so thrilled! And I owe it all to this website! wub.gif

Hey! Well, i contacted with Kahanna's reseption, so that was a mistake that he performs Tca cross, he does not. But, Dr. Lee and another one in same clinic (Cardobora or smth like that) they both do TCA cross and also punch excision.
When you are having your consultation with Dr. Billick?

#33 The Caked Crusader

The Caked Crusader

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 July 2011 - 12:30 PM

QUOTE (brolia @ Jul 16 2011, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey! Well, i contacted with Kahanna's reseption, so that was a mistake that he performs Tca cross, he does not.

Yeah, like I told you: I know he performs many scar treatments, but TCA CROSS is definitely not one of them.
But, Dr. Lee and another one in same clinic (Cardobora or smth like that) they both do TCA cross and also punch excision.

That's great! We managed to find not one, not two, but three derms/surgeons who perform the TCA CROSS method, in Montreal! Where is their clinic located? And did you book an appointment, already?

In a week. So excited! biggrin.gif

#34 brolia

brolia

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE (Marvel @ Jul 17 2011, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (brolia @ Jul 16 2011, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey! Well, i contacted with Kahanna's reseption, so that was a mistake that he performs Tca cross, he does not.

Yeah, like I told you: I know he performs many scar treatments, but TCA CROSS is definitely not one of them.
But, Dr. Lee and another one in same clinic (Cardobora or smth like that) they both do TCA cross and also punch excision.

That's great! We managed to find not one, not two, but three derms/surgeons who perform the TCA CROSS method, in Montreal! Where is their clinic located? And did you book an appointment, already?

In a week. So excited! biggrin.gif

Ha-ha))) Well i wish you good luck! And also will try to get appointment! But the scars is my second problem, i still need to clear my skin. Please write after the consultation your impressions! And good luck!

#35 The Caked Crusader

The Caked Crusader

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE (brolia @ Jul 17 2011, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ha-ha))) Well i wish you good luck! And also will try to get appointment! But the scars is my second problem, i still need to clear my skin. Please write after the consultation your impressions! And good luck!

Will do. smile.gif

But, like I asked: Where is their clinic situated? And have you booked an appointment, yet?

#36 brolia

brolia

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:53 AM

QUOTE (Marvel @ Jul 17 2011, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (brolia @ Jul 17 2011, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Will do. smile.gif

But, like I asked: Where is their clinic situated? And have you booked an appointment, yet?

I already was on consultation here AestheticaMD
4055 Ste-Catherine Street West, Suite 100
Montreal, Quebec, H3Z1J8
514-932-7667
i was talking about punch excision for my scars. But for now i prefer to treat the skin first, because i still have acne problems so i want to make the appointment with a good derm, i was thinking about Dr. Odette Fournier-Blake or Dr. Billick i didn't choose yet. So i'm interested in your feedback about Dr. Billick) If you will have some minute left on the consultation, can pleas ask him if he makes needling? with derma rollers or derma stamps or smth like that?)

#37 The Caked Crusader

The Caked Crusader

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:11 PM

QUOTE (brolia @ Jul 18 2011, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I already was on consultation here AestheticaMD
4055 Ste-Catherine Street West, Suite 100
Montreal, Quebec, H3Z1J8
514-932-7667
i was talking about punch excision for my scars. But for now i prefer to treat the skin first, because i still have acne problems so i want to make the appointment with a good derm, i was thinking about Dr. Odette Fournier-Blake or Dr. Billick i didn't choose yet. So i'm interested in your feedback about Dr. Billick) If you will have some minute left on the consultation, can pleas ask him if he makes needling? with derma rollers or derma stamps or smth like that?)

Sure. Actually, my consultation will be with his assistant; she is the one who performs the CROSS treatment. I can't even put into words how sweet and patient she is. Not only did she pass my test, when I asked her a few questions about the TCA CROSS method over the phone (how many are needed, time between each one, etc.), but she also performs the CROSS on herself. Very reassuring.

She was honest about how derms/surgeons don't get involved with the CROSS because it isn't as lucrative as the other scar treatments, its results, gave me a ballpark figure on the price, told me that she starts off with 100% TCA because she believes in attacking scars full throttle and took the time to listen to what I had to say and ask me questions - all this over the phone! This deserves to be mentioned: I got a call back from her the very same day I left a message on the department's voicemail. And when she fell on my voicemail, she said she was going to try me back tomorrow. And she did. Very, very rare, coming from a Dermatology clinic; especially while operating on a summer schedule. I am extremely impressed. smile.gif

I'm definitely going to be placing myself in Dr. Billick and his assistant's hands; something about the dermatology department in a well known and respected hospital, puts my mind at ease and makes me feel comfortable. His reviews on RateMyMD are very good, also! Not to mention, their bed manner, professionalism and knowledge of the CROSS seems to be spot-on. My FREE consultation is next Monday (she offered me tomorrow, but it conflicts with my schedule) and I'm pretty stoked!

My mild icepick scarring + the TCA CROSS method + the right person performing it = I got a good feeling about this. smile.gif I can't thank our member THX enough!

#38 brolia

brolia

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:15 AM

SamWitwicky, Hey! I'm very happy for you that you finally found good hands to take care of you) I't been a while since you started to look for the doc! I thought you will go first to Dr. Billick to consult if he agree that TCA will be the best for you, but if you go directly to do it, then i guess you already tool a decision yourself! Can only wish you good luck and best results!) Don't forget to take good pictures BEFORE for the history and for our forum!) And will wait for your update!
And BTW, why the consultation is free???

#39 The Caked Crusader

The Caked Crusader

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE (brolia @ Jul 21 2011, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because, in the province of Quebec, consultations are covered by Medicare. smile.gif

#40 brolia

brolia

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 July 2011 - 05:25 PM

QUOTE (SamWitwicky @ Jul 21 2011, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (brolia @ Jul 21 2011, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because, in the province of Quebec, consultations are covered by Medicare. smile.gif
O! That's sounds good!) Well i'm crossing my fingers for you on Monday! Keep us updated.
As for i decided to through derma roller before TCA cross, because my scars are too deep.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users