Photo

Masturbation and Bad Digestion

vitamin vitamins

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

#21 danipaskor

danipaskor

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:44 PM

There's more to acne than stress or blood circulation

Very true, but it is a factor so it must be considered just as equally as other possible causes of acne, such as diet, exercise, genes, lifestyle, hygene, etc.

But just for thought- even if it is proven that masturbation is the cause of acne, then what? Would anyone give up sex/masturbation for the rest of their lives? I don't know, my friend!

Not here to argue, by the way- hope this doesn't come off as threatening or anything! Just my take. I guess either of us could be right... Maybe one day we will know the truth! :)

Good luck guys!
Check out my Accutane Blog- Link is on my profile!

#22 FaceValues

FaceValues

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 16
About Me

Achievements

Posted 06 November 2011 - 05:43 PM

Sex and masturbation are absolutely not the same thing... Sex stimulates the brain far greater than masturbation - knocking one out is more about release - but sex activates all sorts of other pathways and anti stress hormones. Tell me do you feel the same after wacking off (mentally and physicall?) than after some well enjoyed intercourse (or as you brits say -- raking the leaves??). I find I have complete lasting euphoria, followed by hunger, and finally sleep.

I am strictly referring to guys - not sure about the ladies - how hormones fluctuate after release.

Masturbation vs. sex for me is just a matter of it being a thousand times better with a battery-operated (imagine your hand running out of batteries midway...awful when that happens) gadget vs. high-five worthy sex with something sentient (human).

Instead of looking for the right person, become the right person.

If you treat your self/symptom with a lot more compassion, you'll find your skin heals much faster when it's not constantly in store for a thrashin'. Rather than blasting the sound of what you're currently treating your face with, the case may be you just need to change the station and re-evaluate you and your skin's relationship . It's easier than you think to relate with, because much like mainstream radio emotions always make for underrated yet relevant statements.

My website is in progress and will probably benefit you in some way.

#23 chunkylard

chunkylard

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 November 2011 - 09:53 PM

There's more to acne than stress or blood circulation

Very true, but it is a factor so it must be considered just as equally as other possible causes of acne, such as diet, exercise, genes, lifestyle, hygene, etc.

But just for thought- even if it is proven that masturbation is the cause of acne, then what? Would anyone give up sex/masturbation for the rest of their lives? I don't know, my friend!

Not here to argue, by the way- hope this doesn't come off as threatening or anything! Just my take. I guess either of us could be right... Maybe one day we will know the truth! Posted Image

Good luck guys!

I didn't say masturbation doesn't cause acne, but you can't group the factors together and say they're all "equal." They're not.
Diet and exercise happen to be big ones for most people.

Possible for masturbation to cause acne? Absolutely, and it definitely contributes to an extent.
Is it as common as say overall unhealthiness? No, and no amount of masturbation will improve the skin of someone who is in such a condition.
After suffering with acne since age 11, finally found my triggers 11 years later.
Clear for almost 1 year & in control of my acne, although due to some hyperpigmentation, I believed I was still breaking out. In fact, I thought I had just cleared up a few months ago, but after realizing my "breakouts" were simply scarring I also realized I was technically clear for much longer than I thought. Rare breakouts only whenever I get lazy with my diet.

The Cure for Acne:
-Avoid the Acne Trifecta: Soy, Gluten, and Dairy like the plague.
-Eat a Low-GI diet and avoid Sugar.
-Eat lots of protein and healthy fats (ANTIBIOTIC FREE/NO HORMONES ADDED/FREE RANGE/HUMANELY SLAUGHTERED)
-Get lots of green vegetables and sunshine.
-Supplement whenever possible. Due to how much we've ruined food in the past 60 years, the amount of nutrients found in food nowadays is lower than it was decades ago.
-Exercise, get sunshine, and avoid stressful situations.
-Don't fear food. Go out & eat. It's not good for the skin, but it's good for the soul.

#24 darkKnight91

darkKnight91

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:08 AM

excess masturbation causes stimulation in body which in turn secrete excess hormones as well as gastric juices. Some people have high sensitivity towards masturbation and maybe you are one of them. try eating bland diet for 2-3 days and drink lots of water, do exercise regularly(walking, jogging and anything that helps digestion) after you masturbate. and try to limit your masturbation rate as less as possible. i am on the same boat here and it worked for me(for acne as well as digestion).

#25 Rawhide

Rawhide

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:12 PM

Last time I masturbated was June but acne is really bad. I used to benefit from abstaining but at the moment I've lost control

#26 nakedsmurf

nakedsmurf

Been there done that.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:32 PM

Last week I didn't masturbate I got no zits
Second week I didn't masturbate I got zits
Third week I ejaculated once everyday no zits
Fourth week I ejaculated once everyday no zits

I think masturbation doesn't affect me.

#27 AutonomousOne1980

AutonomousOne1980

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:31 PM

there is alot of fat in seminal fluid i believe, perhaps you need more essential fatty acids? that may be one small connection to masturbation and acne. it is absolutly not the cause tho.
#1.critical nutritional issues- b12(three forms exist), Calcium(yogurt, cheese or calcium phosphate supps) and vitamin d(sun or supps not to exceed 1000 iu). heme iron-most absorbable from meat only, clams are high. these are the most difficult vitamins to get and absorb. All others or about the same in difficulty in absorption. MAgnesium in our food supply is generally low as well, try natural calm supps.
#2 Fats- monounsaturated should dominate(olives), followed by polyunsaturated plant sources(nuts) but not if you have acne. the health benefits of fish oil and fish are controversial and i dont consume them due to mercury contamination and immune supression avoid processed fats if possible.
#3 Protein/amino acids- dairy and eggs best sources for tryptophan and methionine which convert to powerful antioxidants melatonin and glutathione.
#4 Carotenoids- alpha- beta carotene, beta cryptoxanthin, lutein zeaxanthin, astaxanthin. these are vital to human nutrition, carrots, butternut squash, pumpkin, chili pepper and cayenne pepper are the best sources.
#5 Regularity-BM at least once a day, Moist, large stools, 1 piece ideal, no maldigestion, no floating stools indicative of maldigested fat. HOW- insoluble fiber- wheat and cooked vegetables. soluble fiber-oats/ good bacteria ferment soluble fiber making short chain fatty acids that inhibit pathogens.
#6 Circadian cycles-Light, get up with the sun, and expose your entire body to it. darkness-melatonin is released upon the sensing of absolute darkness. sleep in a pitch black room, try to ensure 10 hours total darkness, wear sunglasses before bed. do not eat too late at night.
#7 Desirable physiological states(positive moods/emotions) do precisely what you like and what feels good to you, but not regardless of consequences, just from a perspective that, you own your life, and can determine precisely what you do with it and need not answer or ask of permission from anyone,achieving maximum autonomy and self government.

#28 switch124

switch124

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

This thread has gotten quite a few views so I figured I'd give everyone a little update. I still have yet to find any information linking sex/masturbation and poor digestion, which is something I undoubtedly suffer from. Nevertheless, the theories continue. Here they are:

1) Sex activates a large number of nerves in you pelvic region. This activity upsets (corrupts) the nerves connected to the GI tract, causing a slower motility (waste stays in your system too long), which in turn causes a build up of bad bacteria, which in my mind is the root cause of all acne. This also explains why I dont immediately break out, it usually takes a couple days to see the effects.

2) We know that there are progestogen receptors lining the GI tract, I change in hormone levels may have the same effects as described above

3) Sex involves both the parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous system, extensively. An overactive sympathetic nervous system (flight or fight) can lead to increased stress and thus poor digestion, and poor motility.

What I have discovered. I have recently been treated for Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth (30 days of Xifaxan). My acne improved dramatically and sex/masturbation has less of an effect. However, the best time to have sex/masturbate, I have found, is immediately before bed. I can actually get away with very minimal to zero breakout if I engage in sexual activities at night and no more than once a week.

I just broke the rule outlined above. Hence my revived interested in sex - poor digestion - acne.

To prevent a breakout i have taken

Standard Process - Collinsonia Root x 2 (ill likely take another 2). A stimulator of peristalsis. In layman terms it is a laxative but it is not a laxative. This will hopefully keep my digestive processes going
Biotic Research - FC - Cidal x 2 (ill likely take another 2 as well). I would take an enteric coated oregano capsule but I dont have any. The purpose for taking either supplement is to kill/prevent the build up of any bad bacteria (SIBO).
New Chapter - Bone Strength x 2 - includes an ideal balance of plant based calcium and magnesium to support proper absorption. In addition the magnesium, hypothetically, will keep things moving in my GI tract and the calcium will act to keep my body alkaline, sex is argued to provoke GERD symptoms from those who already suffer from it.

My stomach is pretty hot right now. I honestly dont know why. Im going to have a small dinner free of any FODMAP foods, which I do already. I will not shower or wash my face - which I dont do anyway.

Welp, that's me right now. Ill try to report back to you guys in a week or so.

-Switch

#29 switch124

switch124

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:29 PM

Found this anyone interested:

" Yes, sexual exhaustion will cause digestive problems mainly through the increased epinephrine, norepinephrine, cortisol, and prostaglandin E2 levels, and in the same time abnormal serotonin, acetylcholine and dopamine levels "

link to source: http://cure-erectile-dysfunction.org/over-masturbation-digestive-problems/358

#30 tim12

tim12

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:30 PM

I was disappointed to find out that this thread isn't about masturbating while eating.

#31 moonsun

moonsun

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:16 AM

I have also experienced the link between masturbation and digestive disorders. Obviously not everyone suffers this condition.