Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DIANE 35

3 posts in this topic

I've just started to take a pill called DIANE 35 in order to cure my acne...any success stories? ps:i've just discovered to have PolyCystic Ovary Syndrome :(

I take estelle which is the generic vesion of dianne 35.. it is AMAZING! Once it begins to work ( around 4 month mark for me) I did not have one pimple for over 2 years! not even on my period, my skin was amazing! Had no side effects at all, I think it helps me maintain a healthy weight if anything :)

However.. I went off it about 3-4 months ago thinking my skin was great now, and I didnt need it, big big mistake. My skin broke out about a month later all around my chin and mouth, it was probably mild acne, but I have light skin so the redness really stuck out. I have been back on it now for about 3 months, and my skin is still recovering.. hopefully ill be clear again in a few months, but I still have red marks to deal with now :(

It is amazing, just be warned, going off it can cause acne to come back. Check out the other posts around here about girls getting off it, I wish I did before I stopped!

good luck!

xo