#121 GreenEyes33

GreenEyes33

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 20 June 2011 - 02:58 PM

QUOTE (i am ashley. @ Jun 20 2011, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anecdotal evidence = pseudoscientific. Meaning that they are basically saying that correlation does equal causation, which it does not. With her family, it could easily be that a genetic factor is allowing them to all apparently benefit from it. So if they were to all live healthy lifestyles without the urine, they'd likely still experience similar things as they age. If one of them were to become a smoker or something, they'd end up being someone who is entirely different in the aging process and in other health matters.

And the components in urine do NOT attack the mutated cells. It could have been that the doctor told her to drink her urine because she'd be unable to eat for those days, and drinking urine might have enabled her to retain vitamins and minerals she'd not be replenishing via food; water would not do this when not eating.

Water is the major component of urine.

Other substances being sodium chloride and urea along with many other components.
Urine is considered as a waste product as urea is the metabolic end product of proteins and urea is not needed in the body so the system throws out in the form of urine. Excess sodium chloride and water is also thrown out of the system.

If these waste products and excess of unwanted subttances fail to get out of the system there are serious disorders and will require medical attention.

I don't see any of those as being listed as medications that can be used in place of chemotherapy.

Everything in urine is basically everything that the body cannot use or no longer needs in the body. It is the end result of processes the organs go through. It is not some miracle cure. It may help someone on a psychological level, or it may have a few benefits when applied topically. But there is nothing in urine that specifically attacks cells or organisms within the body that cause serious illnesses and diseases which need actual treatment to be taken care of. Not even all illnesses can be treated with modern medicine, and these are diseases that have been studied and researched for decades!

This is kind of like people who say that Cold FX prevents them from getting colds or shortens their colds, despite the product actually having NO effect on the body. The changes they believe to be seeing are all from them wanting to see positive benefits. It can also be due to selective memory, meaning they will choose to not remember that they are actually catching colds at the same rate as they always have or that they've had short-lived colds even when not taking Cold FX.

What you said about cold fx isn't true at all. It contains zinc, which has been clinically proven to shorten the length of colds. So the product actually does have an effect on the body.
What's working for me:

Diet:
-Avoiding gluten. Small portions of rice, sweet potatoes, potatoes and quinua for carbs.
-No milk, but I do enjoy small quanities of other full fat dairy
-Lots of fruits, veggies, water, eggs, fish, chicken, turkey, and occasionally red meat
-Green smoothies a few times a week
-Green tea everyday

Supplement:
-1000 IU D3 on non-sunny days. Will up it to 4000 again come fall.
-Zinc, 50 mg twice a week
-Omega 3, 3 times per day

Routine:

Evening- remove makeup with a few drops of jojoba oil, clean with hemp oil soap, moisturize with a bit more jojoba oil.
-Sleeping for a minimum of 8 hours a night, in darkness
-Walking the dog everyday and yoga once a week

Eating as healthy and organically as possible, applying only natural products to body, stressing less, exercising more, getting sunshine, camping, laughing lots.

________________________________________________________________________________

Link to my log, complete with progress photos!: CLICK!

#122 immortal_beauty

immortal_beauty

Mrs

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Natural Beauty

Posted 21 June 2011 - 05:10 AM

QUOTE (matt nw uk @ Jun 17 2011, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i only read the first two lines of the original post but wtf. it says wash your hands with antobacterial soap then use them to put pee on your face. pee is a waste product. what your body doesnt need. companies havent spent millions on developing treatments for people to then put pee on there face

sorry but its disgusting.

somebody somewhere thought for a laugh they wud spread the rumour pee gets rid of acne. im might start one that crap works better

If you dont wanna try it thats entirely up to you but there's no need to be disrespectful and be mean!

It obviously does work!

I've used about every damned acne topical products around and I though I've got nothing to lose if I try using Urine topically

And for the past 2 weeks I've been using it and my acne is like 50% cleared!! And my scars looks way better (they are in the process of fading actually!!!!

So please keep an open mind because nature's the best medicine for everything

Peace

#123 immortal_beauty

immortal_beauty

Mrs

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Natural Beauty

Posted 21 June 2011 - 05:20 AM

QUOTE (kris2011 @ Jun 19 2011, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would agree to her at some point, that its practically not possible to apply urine for the whole life, but yes, drinking may not be a problem, as its just one time in the morning, and even ur partner would know that u r drinking it, u can keep a container in the bathroom and use that to drink everyday while u first go there, so nobody would ever know i guess?

No disrespect or anything lol but I seriously tried drinking the Urine during midday (since the morning urine is supposed to be too concentrated and Ive read somewhere that it isnt safe!) but it was way too SALTY for my liking....i felt like puking....Any ideas why? Cuz i read somewhere that Urine dont taste bad!!

Also dont u think redrinking the extra salt that uve just passed out through urine is bad for you?

eusa_think.gif
Juz a question

Thanks

#124 navya

navya

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 June 2011 - 08:31 AM

No, morning urine is the best. the midday and night urines contan excess nutrients that you dont really need to recycle, its only the morning that is most valuable. In my opinion, morning urine doiesnt taste bad after you get used to it. try drinking a few drops every day and get used to it and then drink some more when you're ready.

By the way, have you tried aged urine? I've heard that the results are like 10 timess more amazing than fresh urine, especially for scars, but i'm nervous to implement it in my regimen.

QUOTE (immortal_beauty @ Jun 21 2011, 06:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (kris2011 @ Jun 19 2011, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would agree to her at some point, that its practically not possible to apply urine for the whole life, but yes, drinking may not be a problem, as its just one time in the morning, and even ur partner would know that u r drinking it, u can keep a container in the bathroom and use that to drink everyday while u first go there, so nobody would ever know i guess?

No disrespect or anything lol but I seriously tried drinking the Urine during midday (since the morning urine is supposed to be too concentrated and Ive read somewhere that it isnt safe!) but it was way too SALTY for my liking....i felt like puking....Any ideas why? Cuz i read somewhere that Urine dont taste bad!!

Also dont u think redrinking the extra salt that uve just passed out through urine is bad for you?

eusa_think.gif
Juz a question

Thanks

#125 ArielSky

ArielSky

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:01 PM

Hello, navya!

I came across your urine therapy thread from last year, and as a new participant of this practice, I wanted to ask you for a few questions --- if that's fine? Posted Image

In your opening post, you said you stopped rinishing off the urine with water because you found the results to be less effective. So do you leave the urine on your face for days and let it dry in, without rinising or washing it off at any time? You just keep applying urine?

Some users quoted to have stopped using soap to wash their face in general altogether while undergoing the process of urine therapy, but I wanted to know if that was hygienic, and if the face can ever be washed in that case? When I first kept the urine on my skin for a day without washing or rinsing it off, it has this permanently shiny look that looks "sweaty glowy" with my acne, but when rinsed off, I felt like my skin looked brighter, yet the improvement of the acne was weak.

Another question I had was the use of splashing warm water on the face to open the pores before applying the urine. I heard warm water was bad for acne prone-skin, and that cold water was better, so can cold water also open up your pores the same way warm water will? And for aged urine, how long should it be "aged"?

Thank you for reading through this! I've been practicing this therapy now, and I'm still trying to figure out what my skin likes about it and what it doesn't. I hadn't known that we shouldn't catch the ending of the urine while catching midstream until I read your thread today, however. It explains why everyone might not get the same results as another.

Edited by ArielSky, 01 August 2012 - 08:02 PM.

#126 ManFeelings

ManFeelings

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:23 AM

This isn't working for me, I soaked my face in it before going to school and and now everyone in school is always asking "why are you so pissed off?" because of how it made me smell. It also made me break out on my forehead. What kind of urine are you guys using? I was using pure gorilla urine imported from Nigeria and the gorillas they get it from eat a 100% organic diet. I thought this would be the best choice because they didn't sell the human kind and their DNA is 98% identical to humans but maybe I should just stick with human urine? Can someone recommend me a good brand?

Edited by ManFeelings, 02 August 2012 - 01:36 AM.

#127 onefatalgoose

onefatalgoose

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:36 AM

This isn't working for me, I soaked my face in it before going to school and and now everyone in school is always asking "why are you so pissed off?" because of how it made me smell. It also made me break out on my forehead. What kind of urine are you guys using? I was using pure gorilla urine imported from Nigeria and the gorillas they get it from eat a 100% organic diet. I thought this would be the best choice because they didn't sell the human kind and their DNA is 98% identical to humans but maybe I should just stick with human urine? Can someone recommend me a good brand?

L.O.L

Totally thought you were serious most of the way through

80%-20% Alkaline forming vs Acid forming Diet

`Organic~
                                                                            I don't consume:
                                                                                     *Dairy
                                                                               *Whole grains
                                                                             *Refined sugars
                                                                                 *Table salt
                                                                              *Vegetable oils
                                                                        *Processed/Fast foods
                                           *Genetically Modified Foods (GMOs)
                                                                      As well as the pesticides/herbicides that come with them

My philosophy: Less externally, more internally

Even taking long hot showers in chemically treated tap water is too harsh for acne prone skin

(And that's without a face wash)

This site is absolutely loaded with info on curing acne internally

#128 hoping4clearskin0419

hoping4clearskin0419

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:37 PM

my acne is terrible and ive tried everything but nothing has actually helped! id like to try this , but what is midstream pee??????

#129 whoartthou1

whoartthou1

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:10 PM

I am considering trying this, particularly on my body acne.

Will have to do some extensive research first though

#130 LewisS

LewisS

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:14 PM

It's such a shame that you've had to resort to using urine, but if it works for you, how can I question it?

Like others have said, it is probably the PH and the fact that it's antibacterial. They used urine in the world wars on wounded soldiers. It saved lives.

I personally couldn't do this. Especially sleeping without rinsing the pee off. Glad it's worked for some though.

Edited by LewisS, 25 May 2013 - 03:48 AM.

#131 whoartthou1

whoartthou1

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:35 PM

I am scared to use it though. 

#132 AcneFugginSucks

AcneFugginSucks

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:19 PM

Hey guys. I have read every post on here and just made an account because I started UT last Friday. So today is my 6th day. I really haven't seen any improvement in my acne, tone, or texture yet. The only thing I have noticed is my skin being very soft. Also I have had a few extremely bad cystic breakouts since starting. The first day I started I had a giant inflamed zit on my forehead and after doing the urine for 2 days it was compketely flat and not red!. I am getting a lot of little white heads that can pretty much be scratched off, but still some huge ones. Today I started applying and not rinsing it off. Just reapplying throughout the day. I am going to start taking pics today and post them if anything changes. Does anyone else have pics to share? The pee smell definitely does not go away for me u fortunately

#133 mundial

mundial

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:13 PM

errh...just wanted to share that I once had crazy bursts of acne on my chest, it was really bad and my doc even questioned me if I was using anabolic steroid at one point...but hell no, Ive never used any. 

anyways what I usually got from the hospital was local injection corticosteroid + oral antibiotics...which would only give me temporary relief.  When I go thru all the antibiotics and especially with some alcohol drinking it would just spring back and I would regret drinking.

so after about a year or so of this on-off of antibiotics, I started spearfishing last summer and when you're in the water and spend good 3-5 hours, it makes you cold and wanna urinate(lack of gravity and also water pressure when ur deep forces body fluids to the core; kidney gets more perfusion and more urine produced). So what you do is just pee inside your wetsuit and the urine actually gets trapped in the space between your skin and the wetsuit, mostly in the torso area. 

I wasn't even thinking about the acne...until I started to notice the acnes was disappearing. I was like, holy shit my chest is clean....what the hell am I doing? and then I realized what I was doing....so yea this coming from a guy who was just peeing in his wetsuit to keep himself warm..

My non-spearfishing friends thinks I'm disgusting human being when I tell the about this story but I come in here and read about girls actually applying morning urine on their faces...haha I wasn't alone on this one! 

#134 LeadingForce

LeadingForce

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:30 PM

lol urine on your face ? thats gross

#135 mmstarr

mmstarr

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 May 2014 - 02:35 PM

In reference to drinking urine.

The small amount of toxins that are found in urine are not abundant enough to be toxic to the body. When you drink your own urine, it does not go directly to the blood stream. First it goes into the digestive system where its ingredients are sorted out. Then, the useful ingredients are recycled while the toxins are rejected. When the level of toxins becomes too high, the toxins stimulate the intestines into flushing themselves out to eliminate any stagnated excrements accumulated in the colon. Although we could probably filter out the toxins before drinking the urine, the toxins are needed because they stimulate a cleansing reaction in the body. Urine is a byproduct of our blood and becomes more purified the more it is recycled. Thus, the cleaner the blood is, the cleaner the urine is, and vice-versa.

The toxins of urine are also necessary to vaccinate and protect the body from future illnesses. The main theory behind urine therapy after all, isn'that it straight out cures diseases, but instead, it is geared more towards building immunity to diseases, much like vaccinations. The small amounts of possibly toxic substances which can be found in urine largely seem to have a positive effect on the immune system. An important task of the immune system is to rid the human body of diseased or unusable substances that have developed during the course of an illness, and when these substances reach healthy tissue, the blood becomes stronger, the activity of leukocytes (white blood cells) increases, and the patient probably recovers. This phenomenon is known as auto-inoculation or self-vaccination and can be seen as mother nature's method of healing an illness without external intervention. Urine therapy, therefore, can be seen as a form of self-vaccination: certain bodily substances which have been removed from the body, some of which may have been produced as a result of illness, are re-introduced into the body in small amounts. These substances are re-absorbed into the blood through either the intestines or the skin, and the immune system is then given the chance to react appropriately.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users