134 replies to this topic

#41 navya

navya

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:11 AM

QUOTE (Melie87 @ May 26 2011, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
cool. I mean how would the cave men and adam and eve washed their faces. It's about time we know how our bodies work, thanks scientists for saving people with their own bodies. I read up on it, checked with with MD's. I'm happy washing your face with your pee has worked. I wasn't fighting (hands up)

So then why are people still struggling with acne if it rarely ever fails? I guess this is the site for that 5% how has failed....hmm I'll spread tha word.

the reason they failed was either they didnt do it long enough or they didnt do it right.

Urine therapy is not an overnight miracle, its a detoxification of the skin. It took me four weeks for my acne to clear, now I just have a few pimples that go away in a day or two. The first few weeks were pretty bad for me and I broke out in areas that I never usually have pimples. However in the past 4 weeks, 6 of my indented scars filled out, now they're a little red, but certainly flat. My skin looks so smooth but if you look a week ago, it wasnt as smooth because I was still purging. People give up when they're purging thinking that the purging pimples are regular pimples but they're not. Sometimes it take over a year for a person to purge all their under the skin pimples and infected pores but urine therapy helps it be done in just a month if you do it right.

If they didnt follow the collect regimen, then they would most probably fail or atleast not receive the expected results
These are the requirements:

1)Must use MIDSTREAM urine. The beginning and last portions sometimes have bacteria and they can make your breakout worse
2)NO SOAP. It worked less effectively if your used soap. Trust me, I tried both ways and soap slows it down by a lot.
3)Get the urine to go deep into the layers of the skin preferably through massages or compresses. Splashing it on your face or applying it with a cotton ball will not allow the urine to permeate as effectively, meaning that the "purging period" will last much longer and you wont have completely clear skin for several months. How can you tell if its gone deeply? Your skin should feel much softer and that means that the urine has gone deeply, if not then you're not doing it right.

Hope this clears up the confusion

Edited by navya, 26 May 2011 - 10:13 AM.

#42 navya

navya

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:19 AM

QUOTE (M.I.A. @ May 26 2011, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok, so I'm starting to see what you're talking about regarding purging breakouts. But even though I have a few new pimples and one of a more cystic kind, I really do feel like it's a controlled breakout. Just the body getting rid of what was already there. Overall the skin quality is MUCH approved, and I'm clear in places I haven't been for months. And this is just after four days! Quite amazing...

Oh, and I've also started to ingest it. Might as well go all out and get the best results possible. Especially since it is sooo good for your overall health.

Yes, I also broke out in a few cystic like pimples during urine therapy and they hurt but amazingly they went away in a week each. There's a major breakout which is usually in the first two weeks and then you have mini whitehead breakouts the rest of the month. Dont feel bad about it.

Ingesting really helps. It prevents the urine from losing its effectiveness. I've heard that for some people it stopped working after a month, but when they drank the urine it started working again and much better.

#43 M.I.A.

M.I.A.

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 May 2011 - 11:13 AM

QUOTE (navya @ May 26 2011, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, I also broke out in a few cystic like pimples during urine therapy and they hurt but amazingly they went away in a week each. There's a major breakout which is usually in the first two weeks and then you have mini whitehead breakouts the rest of the month. Dont feel bad about it.

Ingesting really helps. It prevents the urine from losing its effectiveness. I've heard that for some people it stopped working after a month, but when they drank the urine it started working again and much better.

Yeah, one guy in another thread used it topically for a month and got rid of his acne to about 80%, but then it just stopped improving. So he decided to drink it as well and was totally clear in a matter of weeks. Not to mention the countless other health benefits he gained. Success stories like that sure make it a little easier to gulp down that morning drink... Though I honestly don't have that big of a problem with the taste. Chasing it down with a shot of OJ is to prefer, though for sure.

On another note, I know it's not preferable to ingest it if you're on some sort of medication, or so I've heard. But how about antidepressants? Apart from having to monitor the dosage as you might end up with twice the amount, would it effect the benefits in a negative way, you think? Coz you hear so many stories of people with cancer, Aids, kidney disease, etc. who drink their urine (and A LOT of it) and I can't imagine them not being on any sort of medication. Or well, some try to treat their disease completely homeopathically, I'm sure, but there must still be a lot of people who don't. And it's still working for them, and in many cases their doctors are even the ones suggesting it.

So it should be OK, right? I'm not on antidepressants right now, but have been for many years until quite recently. And will have to start with two new ones soon. It's hard because you really don't want to have to choose between something that is so beneficial to your skin and overall health, and your mental stability. I have bipolar disorder, so being off my meds for longer periods of time is simply not an option, but my skin being a disaster site for XX more years certainly isn't an uplifting prospect, and for sure makes my depressive periods WAY worse. Or well, every aspect of my life worse, as I'm sure you can relate...

I'll read up some more on this to see what research has shown and what people's experiences are. But please, feel free to inform me if you have any information, or just speculations, on this.

#44 navya

navya

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:29 PM

QUOTE (M.I.A. @ May 26 2011, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (navya @ May 26 2011, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, one guy in another thread used it topically for a month and got rid of his acne to about 80%, but then it just stopped improving. So he decided to drink it as well and was totally clear in a matter of weeks. Not to mention the countless other health benefits he gained. Success stories like that sure make it a little easier to gulp down that morning drink... Though I honestly don't have that big of a problem with the taste. Chasing it down with a shot of OJ is to prefer, though for sure.

On another note, I know it's not preferable to ingest it if you're on some sort of medication, or so I've heard. But how about antidepressants? Apart from having to monitor the dosage as you might end up with twice the amount, would it effect the benefits in a negative way, you think? Coz you hear so many stories of people with cancer, Aids, kidney disease, etc. who drink their urine (and A LOT of it) and I can't imagine them not being on any sort of medication. Or well, some try to treat their disease completely homeopathically, I'm sure, but there must still be a lot of people who don't. And it's still working for them, and in many cases their doctors are even the ones suggesting it.

So it should be OK, right? I'm not on antidepressants right now, but have been for many years until quite recently. And will have to start with two new ones soon. It's hard because you really don't want to have to choose between something that is so beneficial to your skin and overall health, and your mental stability. I have bipolar disorder, so being off my meds for longer periods of time is simply not an option, but my skin being a disaster site for XX more years certainly isn't an uplifting prospect, and for sure makes my depressive periods WAY worse. Or well, every aspect of my life worse, as I'm sure you can relate...

I'll read up some more on this to see what research has shown and what people's experiences are. But please, feel free to inform me if you have any information, or just speculations, on this.

Urine therapy really helps with depression. I have been ingesting it for about a week and I certainly feel more calm and de-stressed. Its also helping me sleep better. However, its too early to know if it will help any other problems I sometimes get, such as the horrible menstrual pain I have had for over 6 years.

I really wouldnt suggest taking the anti-depressants in conjuction, because you might overdose on them if your drink your urine. WHy dont your try ingesting the urine for atleast a week without the anti-depressants and see how you feel?
By the way, I totally understand what you mean about the acne making you feel depressed. I've cried myself to sleep on several occassions because I feel ugly with my skin. I cant imagine how it would feel for having it for so many years. Sometimes I think I would be so happy if my skin was just normal

After ingesting it, I feel strangely very calm. I really doubt that its a placebo effect because I've been having exams this whole week and its supposed to be stressing me out, but I am totally stress-free about them. Last year, during exam time, I broke out horribly, couldnt sleep at all and had horrible migraines but the urine therapy prevented all that

You should read up on urine therapy and depression. Urine has many anti-oxidants, vitamins and hormones that help with it.

Edited by navya, 26 May 2011 - 12:30 PM.

#45 Victorious D

Victorious D

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:not having acne anymore

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:56 PM

The first thing I would tell anyone trying or considering trying this is to at least boil the urine to make sure before ingesting it. After cursory research I've read multiple times that one's urethra has active bacteria in it and that the urine is only sterile until it reaches that point. If you're going through the trouble why not take an extra 5-10 minutes?

Btw: http://www.sciencema...ad.php?tid=2415 very educated people discussing the topic of urea extraction and urine in general

Edited by Victorious D, 26 May 2011 - 06:57 PM.

#46 tim12

tim12

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:I enjoy short walks on the beach.

Achievements

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:00 PM

I'm sure it's hard enough for people on this regimen to put the pee on their faces the first couple times, but how much more awkward to have to go into the kitchen and boil your own pee lol.gif I can only imagine.

*intimate other walks in*

"babe, what you are doing?"

*urine therapy practitioner runs away forever*

But seriously, if it works for you, good on ya!

#47 navya

navya

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:04 PM

QUOTE (Victorious D @ May 26 2011, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The first thing I would tell anyone trying or considering trying this is to at least boil the urine to make sure before ingesting it. After cursory research I've read multiple times that one's urethra has active bacteria in it and that the urine is only sterile until it reaches that point. If you're going through the trouble why not take an extra 5-10 minutes?

Btw: http://www.sciencema...ad.php?tid=2415 very educated people discussing the topic of urea extraction and urine in general

Thanks for the website. I think this would be especially useful if someone had a urinary tract infection and they wanted to try out urine therapy, but its really tedious doing it every day.

I really wish I could do it because I've seen the effects of urine that is boiled down when I massaged it in my skin but since I live with my parents, it's not an option that they would welcome...they would probably think I'm crazy and 'obsessed with my beauty to abnormal levels'

Edited by navya, 26 May 2011 - 09:04 PM.

#48 M.I.A.

M.I.A.

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 May 2011 - 09:18 AM

QUOTE (navya @ May 26 2011, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Urine therapy really helps with depression. I have been ingesting it for about a week and I certainly feel more calm and de-stressed. Its also helping me sleep better. However, its too early to know if it will help any other problems I sometimes get, such as the horrible menstrual pain I have had for over 6 years.

I really wouldnt suggest taking the anti-depressants in conjuction, because you might overdose on them if your drink your urine. WHy dont your try ingesting the urine for atleast a week without the anti-depressants and see how you feel?
By the way, I totally understand what you mean about the acne making you feel depressed. I've cried myself to sleep on several occassions because I feel ugly with my skin. I cant imagine how it would feel for having it for so many years. Sometimes I think I would be so happy if my skin was just normal

After ingesting it, I feel strangely very calm. I really doubt that its a placebo effect because I've been having exams this whole week and its supposed to be stressing me out, but I am totally stress-free about them. Last year, during exam time, I broke out horribly, couldnt sleep at all and had horrible migraines but the urine therapy prevented all that

You should read up on urine therapy and depression. Urine has many anti-oxidants, vitamins and hormones that help with it.

Yes, actually I have been feeling strangely calm (and for someone having an anxiety disorder that is VERY rare) and stress-free these last couple of days. And I was just telling myself that I will hold off on starting the medications for a week or two, and see how this progresses. Another reason for doing that is that some antidepressants can really aggravate your acne, and starting on them on approximately the same time as starting the UT will make it hard to distinguish which one is contributing to a possible breakout.

And I really am feeling so much better about my skin, so I'm waiting it out for sure before making any significant changes to my diet/regimen etc.

It would be quite something if this could somewhat cure my depression. I'll keep you posted on how I'm feeling.

On another topic, you mentioned menstrual pain which is a big issue for me as well. My period is coming up in just a couple of days and I was thinking, isn't it quite hard collecting the urine without contaminating it? Don't mean to be graphic, but it seems the likelihood of getting some blood in there is quite big.
So I'm thinking I'll collect some extra urine the days before my period and keep it in the fridge, in case there's a problem collecting it. And urine that is a couple of days old is supposedly more potent anyway, so that shouldn't be a problem.

And one more thing. I know you don't use any soap or cleanser on your face, so do you just wash with water morning and night before applying the urine? Or do you wash with water every time you apply it? And how much do you drink each day? I drink approximately 2 deciliters (about 1 Cup) first thing in the morning and then no more. I wonder if that's all you need. I hear some people ingest a glass every time they pee.

#49 navya

navya

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:13 AM

QUOTE (M.I.A. @ May 27 2011, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (navya @ May 26 2011, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, actually I have been feeling strangely calm (and for someone having an anxiety disorder that is VERY rare) and stress-free these last couple of days. And I was just telling myself that I will hold off on starting the medications for a week or two, and see how this progresses. Another reason for doing that is that some antidepressants can really aggravate your acne, and starting on them on approximately the same time as starting the UT will make it hard to distinguish which one is contributing to a possible breakout.

And I really am feeling so much better about my skin, so I'm waiting it out for sure before making any significant changes to my diet/regimen etc.

It would be quite something if this could somewhat cure my depression. I'll keep you posted on how I'm feeling.

On another topic, you mentioned menstrual pain which is a big issue for me as well. My period is coming up in just a couple of days and I was thinking, isn't it quite hard collecting the urine without contaminating it? Don't mean to be graphic, but it seems the likelihood of getting some blood in there is quite big.
So I'm thinking I'll collect some extra urine the days before my period and keep it in the fridge, in case there's a problem collecting it. And urine that is a couple of days old is supposedly more potent anyway, so that shouldn't be a problem.

And one more thing. I know you don't use any soap or cleanser on your face, so do you just wash with water morning and night before applying the urine? Or do you wash with water every time you apply it? And how much do you drink each day? I drink approximately 2 deciliters (about 1 Cup) first thing in the morning and then no more. I wonder if that's all you need. I hear some people ingest a glass every time they pee.

A lot of woman use urine therapy even when menstruating. As long as its mid stream, it wont be contaminated. However I have tried it on my face when menstrauting and there is no difference as long as you drink a lot of water, otherwise the odor is much stronger. Only get the mistream and you would not have blood in it (eww)

I drink my entire morning urine at 7 in the morning and then drink a full glass of water. Then at 7:45 approximately I take a shower and use the next urine on my face. I do that at night too.

Edited by navya, 27 May 2011 - 10:14 AM.

#50 navya

navya

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 May 2011 - 04:31 PM

I tried boiling it down to a 4th and it smells. Now my whole kitchen smells of it...hopefully my mom doesnt get suspicious eusa_shhh.gif

#51 M.I.A.

M.I.A.

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 May 2011 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (navya @ May 27 2011, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I tried boiling it down to a 4th and it smells. Now my whole kitchen smells of it...hopefully my mom doesnt get suspicious eusa_shhh.gif

hahahahaha! Yeah I can only imagine the smell!

Will you be drinking it or only use it topically? Let me know the results!

Might do the same soon, when I have the time and the longing for a smelly kitchen! smile.gif

#52 navya

navya

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 May 2011 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (M.I.A. @ May 27 2011, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (navya @ May 27 2011, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hahahahaha! Yeah I can only imagine the smell!

Will you be drinking it or only use it topically? Let me know the results!

Might do the same soon, when I have the time and the longing for a smelly kitchen! smile.gif

only topically. I'm actually storing it in a small glass jar. I'll try to massage it once a day in my skin or whenever I'm free. I'm not sure if anyone's done it before and what the results are like if I tried it, so I dont know what I should be expecting.

#53 M.I.A.

M.I.A.

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 May 2011 - 07:19 AM

QUOTE (navya @ May 27 2011, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
only topically. I'm actually storing it in a small glass jar. I'll try to massage it once a day in my skin or whenever I'm free. I'm not sure if anyone's done it before and what the results are like if I tried it, so I dont know what I should be expecting.

I imagine it'll just be more potent, since having a higher percentage of urea - It's SUPER PEE!!!

BTW, Do you take any supplements at all?
Because today when I woke up (6th day of applying it topically, 4th day drinking it) I was soooo dry. Like ridiculously dry. The way I imagine people on accutane being dry. At first I thought that maybe I was applying it too many times or something, but then I realized that it wasn't just my face. I was super dry all over my body. The t-shirt touching my back felt the way it does when you have a really bad sunburn.
And so it hit me - b5!

I of course knew that ingesting urine would result in the body getting more of the vitamins and minerals you're actually getting through food and supplements. I just didn't realize to what extent - that it'd make that much of a difference.

I've been taking vitamin b5 for over a year and was on the perfect dosage for my super oily skin. But I know from experimenting with taking higher doses that it can really fuck up your skin.

So I'm gonna try to find some kind of ballpark estimate of how much more of the vitamins and minerals you're getting from drinking it once a day. I know it's probably individual - just looking to know if it could be as much as the double dose, or maybe even more.

In the meantime I'll try taking a little more than half the dose of b5 and see how my skin responds.

I'm really bummed out, because naturally I've been breaking out from being so dry. I just hope I can stabilize it as soon as possible. My skin was doing so much better, and now this.
Well, what are you gonna do? You live, you learn.

Apart from b5 I'm taking a multivitamin, calcium + vitamin D and zink. But those are more for my overall health (Being vegan). And as far as I know aren't harmful if taken in higher doses.

#54 navya

navya

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 May 2011 - 09:47 AM

Yeah the same thing happened to me once, except I wan taking evening primrose oil and in conjunction with the urine therapy, it caused my skin to become very dry and my pimples formed this weird dead skin peely layer of top. This was several months ago and I stopped applying urine on my face because of how it was making my skin so dry.

If you know for sure that the B5 is heping you, then I would take a normal does of it, maybe just one tablet instead of like five and preferably in the morning not at night.

I take zinc, a multivitamin and turmeric every day, and my skin has been fine when I take them with ingesting urine and applying it.

By the way, I tried the boiled urine this morning and my red marks already look less red. My skin is also much softer. Just two drops of it on your whole face makes the skin so smooth and soft. When I use fresh unboiled urine, I have to massage for so long to make my skin soft but with the boiled urine, its within seconds. I'm going to preserve it and let it age and hopefully the effects will be stronger. I dont have any active acne at the moment (hopefully it stays that way) just several red marks and scars, so I'll try it out on them overnight starting today.

Edited by navya, 28 May 2011 - 09:53 AM.

#55 M.I.A.

M.I.A.

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 May 2011 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (navya @ May 28 2011, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah the same thing happened to me once, except I wan taking evening primrose oil and in conjunction with the urine therapy, it caused my skin to become very dry and my pimples formed this weird dead skin peely layer of top. This was several months ago and I stopped applying urine on my face because of how it was making my skin so dry.

If you know for sure that the B5 is heping you, then I would take a normal does of it, maybe just one tablet instead of like five and preferably in the morning not at night.

I take zinc, a multivitamin and turmeric every day, and my skin has been fine when I take them with ingesting urine and applying it.

By the way, I tried the boiled urine this morning and my red marks already look less red. My skin is also much softer. Just two drops of it on your whole face makes the skin so smooth and soft. When I use fresh unboiled urine, I have to massage for so long to make my skin soft but with the boiled urine, its within seconds. I'm going to preserve it and let it age and hopefully the effects will be stronger. I dont have any active acne at the moment (hopefully it stays that way) just several red marks and scars, so I'll try it out on them overnight starting today.

Well actually, I have been wanting to stop taking the B5. The first couple of months taking it I was completely clear as well as having non-oily skin for the first time in my life. I thought it was the perfect cure. I was wrong.
The acne started coming back and soon I was back on the same level of bad skin as I had before. However, my skin did not go back to being oily again. Even so I decided to quit taking it, and my skin just went ballistic! I have never had worse skin in my life. I managed to stick it out for about two weeks, but was in such utter despair that I had to start taking it again. I have tried quitting one time after that, with the same results.

So I'm pretty much held prisoner by this thing, which is rather expensive as well. The one I'm taking is not the normal supplement you'd find in health stores, but one called Clearly Gone which is specifically marketed as an acne remedy. So I am taking the "normal" dose for that purpose. I take it in powder form, 1 Tbsp three times daily. It needs to be taken every eight hours.

So I'm thinking, rather then lowering the dose all three times a day (which most likely would make me break out since I only ingest the extra amount (the urine) in the morning. It wouldn't be evenly distributed throughout the day), maybe I should take the full dose the second and third time, and less than half in the morning. That way the last dose of the day will be in the urine I ingest in the morning, therefore, hopefully, evening it out.

If/when my skin gets clear from UT, I will try to phase out the B5 for sure. I think my skin will have a better chance of handling it then.

Wow, so the concentrated urine seems to be doing its work! Will definitely try it. Probably tomorrow, and hopefully it will help the MAJOR purging/PMS breakouts on my chin. They're a lot worse than the ones I usually get before and during my period, but hopefully that's just the urine speeding up the process. I really just want to fast forward two weeks in time, when hopefully my skin will have calmed down.

#56 happyjuju

happyjuju

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 May 2011 - 10:30 PM

Whoa!

I am new to this site...and wasn't expecting this.

However, being a medical student, and therefore not grossed out by anything anymore, I am going to conduct some research into exactly how this urine therapy may work. Many people here seem to be reporting that it has worked for them, so it warrants some consideration in my mind! I will post any findings I have...and also my results if I end up trying it!

smile.gif

#57 M.I.A.

M.I.A.

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:20 AM

QUOTE (happyjuju @ May 28 2011, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whoa!

I am new to this site...and wasn't expecting this.

However, being a medical student, and therefore not grossed out by anything anymore, I am going to conduct some research into exactly how this urine therapy may work. Many people here seem to be reporting that it has worked for them, so it warrants some consideration in my mind! I will post any findings I have...and also my results if I end up trying it!

smile.gif

Hey,
Good for you for keeping an open mind! It really does work. However, I'm currently having a problem with taking vitamin B5 at the same time as doing urine therapy. And you being a medical student, maybe you can shed some light on this situation.

My question for you would be: When ingesting vitamins (in this case B5), how much of it does the body take up and how much goes out through the urine?

And also, the vitamins can never transform into something else that could potentially be harmful if ingested again, can they? It is my understanding that they come out the way they come in, but maybe you know more about this?

It would be MUCH appreciated if you have some (even basic) information about this. As it'd be more trustworthy coming from someone who's actually studying medicine.

The problems I've been having regarding to this are described in my last two posts in this thread. Thank you!

#58 navya

navya

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 May 2011 - 01:37 PM

So, has anyone else tried out the boiled urine on their skin?

#59 navya

navya

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 May 2011 - 01:56 PM

Ok, so I was researching a bit and it said that boiling urine makes it loose its efficacy or value. I tried it last night and in the morning my skin looked worse than when I used fresh urine. It looked a bit drier and unhealthier than usual. I thought it would work because it make my skin soft when I massaged it in last night. But I like the fresh urine more.

http://www.ayurvedic...ine-therapy.htm

Check this website out, it mentions the boiled urine too.
It sais that aged urine is more effective for stubborn skin problems and scars, but it should never be ingested. I actually tried aged urine (1 week old morning urine) on my face once and it made me purge really bad (on top of my scars and the under the skin pimples), but like the boiled urine, it made my skin really dry in the morning.

I dont know why it did made my skin so dry, maybe because there was more ammonia that built up? I think I might try using it with a light moisturizer in conjunction with aged urine, because I really want all my scars to clear up fast.

I hope I dont purge too much again.

Edited by navya, 29 May 2011 - 02:08 PM.

#60 M.I.A.

M.I.A.

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 May 2011 - 04:50 PM

QUOTE (navya @ May 29 2011, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, so I was researching a bit and it said that boiling urine makes it loose its efficacy or value. I tried it last night and in the morning my skin looked worse than when I used fresh urine. It looked a bit drier and unhealthier than usual. I thought it would work because it make my skin soft when I massaged it in last night. But I like the fresh urine more.

http://www.ayurvedic...ine-therapy.htm

Check this website out, it mentions the boiled urine too.
It sais that aged urine is more effective for stubborn skin problems and scars, but it should never be ingested. I actually tried aged urine (1 week old morning urine) on my face once and it made me purge really bad (on top of my scars and the under the skin pimples), but like the boiled urine, it made my skin really dry in the morning.

I dont know why it did made my skin so dry, maybe because there was more ammonia that built up? I think I might try using it with a light moisturizer in conjunction with aged urine, because I really want all my scars to clear up fast.

I hope I dont purge too much again.

Yeah, it's most likely the ammonia making your skin dry. I think maybe using aged urine only on the pimple/cyst/scar and not all over the face might be a good idea.

Thanks for the info on boiling it. I'll be sure not to do that now. Making my skin more dry is the least thing I need right now. Jeezus..

Can I ask how your skin was before starting the UT? On an average day, how many pimples or cysts would you have?
I can definitely understand that you want to get rid of the scars and marks, but isn't it a fantastic feeling just to be clear? Especially from such a natural and overall healthy regimen. I'll keep my fingers crossed that I have similar results in a month or so...!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users