vitamin d vitamin a vitamin e biotin garlic milk thistle depression

6291 replies to this topic

#6281 Cbar1516

Cbar1516

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:03 PM

Hey, mad scientists. Came across an idea that seemed appropriately cracked enough for this thread. :)

Who's heard of or experimented with FMT (fecal matter transplants)?

Hey, mad scientists. Came across an idea that seemed appropriately cracked enough for this thread. :)

#6282 Dubya_B

Dubya_B

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 January 2015 - 11:43 PM

Ok to clear things up, i am not trying to scam anyone, i see what set off your investigation after all detective, the original post I made on here was supposed to be linked to my account directly, thought it was obvious i was just being my typical jackass by saying has anyone checked out this guide :0 haha!!!  I am also trying to link it to my twitter, so sorry to appear as a threat in that regard on here!!!

I would really like to hear from people who have honestly tried an approach other than supplimentation, and guesswork. so yeah, natural eating... hesitant to take suppliments because it seems for me when one symptom improves another gets worse.

No, stop, you failed.

GTFO and don't ever, ever, under any circumstances, post, tweet, or otherwise attempt to profit from your pathetic, repackaged-bullshit document over any form of electronic media again.
In fact, remove your presence from the post-Accutane community entirely.
This includes the removal of your Accutane-related pages on Yola.com and Fiverr.

The point of this forum is the free exchange of ideas among members, not exchange of bad ideas for $5.00. Additionally, solicitation of unwanted goods or services on acne.org forums is prohibited.

You are not a dermatologist. Misrepresentation of yourself as a dermatologist is in violation of both the acne.org community rules, and also our common sense, since you clearly lack the intelligence to complete a medical degree.

You apparently think Hoffman-La Roche is a person. "screw him", or was that your sad attempt at hu-mor?

You tell people that Accutane = Vitamin A. Sorry, close but not quite Doctor.

You sit behind your grossly overpriced Unix rip-off laptop, gleefully thinking you are pulling a slick-one and hoping you collect enough $5.00 to pay for it. It won't be that easy. Consider this an abandoned practice-run and try harder next time.

You don't win at chess, you repeatedly lose games of tic-tac-toe to ADD riddled 4-year olds.

You had the audacity to return to this thread and "try" to lie about, justify, and further promote your despicable behaviour; backpedaling into a brick wall in the process.

Your community college failed to teach you the internet is forever.
Attempting to alter electronic data on social networking sites does not mean that it is wiped off the face of the earth.
These actions should have been implemented beforehand. Hindsight is 20/20 for most people, but you are blind in that regard too. I give you an 'E' for Effort though.

...It doesn't take a detective to spot a pathetically-executed opportunistic scam in plain sight.

Hey, mad scientists. Came across an idea that seemed appropriately cracked enough for this thread. smile.png

As you can see, the results of the experiment were less than impressive for awashington/fobagguy.

Edited by Dubya_B, 26 January 2015 - 12:16 AM.

Do your part to raise awareness:
Report side effects:
Rxisk
https://www.rxisk.or...ects/About.aspx
FDA
https://www.accessda...umer.reporting1
NHS
http://yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/
Roche
http://www.roche.co....k/xxxcontactxxx

If you believe you suffer from the condition known as PFS as a result of Accutane, please donate to the PFS Foundation:

http://www.pfsfoundation.org/

#6283 accutanereallysucks

accutanereallysucks

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:59 AM

Ok to clear things up, i am not trying to scam anyone, i see what set off your investigation after all detective, the original post I made on here was supposed to be linked to my account directly, thought it was obvious i was just being my typical jackass by saying has anyone checked out this guide :0 haha!!!  I am also trying to link it to my twitter, so sorry to appear as a threat in that regard on here!!!

I would really like to hear from people who have honestly tried an approach other than supplimentation, and guesswork. so yeah, natural eating... hesitant to take suppliments because it seems for me when one symptom improves another gets worse.

No, stop, you failed.

GTFO and don't ever, ever, under any circumstances, post, tweet, or otherwise attempt to profit from your pathetic, repackaged-bullshit document over any form of electronic media again.
In fact, remove your presence from the post-Accutane community entirely.
This includes the removal of your Accutane-related pages on Yola.com and Fiverr.

The point of this forum is the free exchange of ideas among members, not exchange of bad ideas for $5.00. Additionally, solicitation of unwanted goods or services on acne.org forums is prohibited.

You are not a dermatologist. Misrepresentation of yourself as a dermatologist is in violation of both the acne.org community rules, and also our common sense, since you clearly lack the intelligence to complete a medical degree.

You apparently think Hoffman-La Roche is a person. "screw him", or was that your sad attempt at hu-mor?

You tell people that Accutane = Vitamin A. Sorry, close but not quite Doctor.

You sit behind your grossly overpriced Unix rip-off laptop, gleefully thinking you are pulling a slick-one and hoping you collect enough $5.00 to pay for it. It won't be that easy. Consider this an abandoned practice-run and try harder next time.

You don't win at chess, you repeatedly lose games of tic-tac-toe to ADD riddled 4-year olds.

You had the audacity to return to this thread and "try" to lie about, justify, and further promote your despicable behaviour; backpedaling into a brick wall in the process.

Your community college failed to teach you the internet is forever.
Attempting to alter electronic data on social networking sites does not mean that it is wiped off the face of the earth.
These actions should have been implemented beforehand. Hindsight is 20/20 for most people, but you are blind in that regard too. I give you an 'E' for Effort though.

...It doesn't take a detective to spot a pathetically-executed opportunistic scam in plain sight.

>>>>Hey, mad scientists. Came across an idea that seemed appropriately cracked enough for this thread. smile.png

As you can see, the results of the experiment were less than impressive for awashington/fobagguy.

No SHIT Master Rosche is a person, the founding father of the company who designed accutane? You in there still or lost beating off already angry at my posts that contain basic humor? You can't tell me he doesn't look evil, and that its a little funny. Stop being angry, bro. Jesus take me now after one more facepalm. You are the interference who sits at a yield sign confusing the guy who has the right of way in the first place. Here is a picture of the founding father since you dont "believe" me:

1896.jpg

Before I continue to take my own time replying from here on, I ask you do some basic research on repairing your bodies oil production, which is what my guide focuses on. $5 dollars to support someones research is not much at all, and if you didn't even read it then: QUIET!

I am a dermatoligist for the 4th time.

I never said Accutane was Vitamin A. 2nd false statement you've made. I'll stop counting here.

My macbook? Great rig. Holds battery for 4 hours, simple, ive used plastic computer for too long. This thing is built ford tough! You are a chevy guy?

Edited by accutanereallysucks, 26 January 2015 - 01:46 AM.

#6284 IndigoRush

IndigoRush

BELIEVE

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:19 AM

https://soundcloud.c.../corporate-hell

Shameless self-plug.

You will like this song.

#6285 Accutazed

Accutazed

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:55 PM

o SHIT Master Rosche is a person, the founding father of the company who designed accutane? You in there still or lost beating off already angry at my posts that contain basic humor? You can't tell me he doesn't look evil, and that its a little funny. Stop being angry, bro. Jesus take me now after one more facepalm. You are the interference who sits at a yield sign confusing the guy who has the right of way in the first place. Here is a picture of the founding father since you dont "believe" me:As you can see, the results of the experiment were less than impressive for awashington/fobagguy.

1896.jpg

Before I continue to take my own time replying from here on, I ask you do some basic research on repairing your bodies oil production, which is what my guide focuses on. $5 dollars to support someones research is not much at all, and if you didn't even read it then: QUIET!

I am a dermatoligist for the 4th time.

I never said Accutane was Vitamin A. 2nd false statement you've made. I'll stop counting here.

My macbook? Great rig. Holds battery for 4 hours, simple, ive used plastic computer for too long. This thing is built ford tough! You are a chevy guy?

why don't you just post your research? No one is going to pay 5$ for that. The cover page is screaming scam! it would be a shame to have done all that work for nothing.  

#6286 Chico Esposito

Chico Esposito

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:00 PM

I understand why you do it accutanereallysucks, but i find it in poor taste. Lots of the people on this site have spent thousands upon thousands in the hope that they can get a handle on the side effects caused by this drug, yourself included. Charging people that have suffered enough is not fair game as far as i'm concerned. Your a dermatologist, you don't need the money. Any information that can help those suffering with these debilitating side effects should be out in the public domain, especially seeing as the plight of said people is wholly ignored by the medical establishment. The same establishment that caused the problem in the first place.

#6287 asdfghjkl123456789

asdfghjkl123456789

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:43 PM

If anything, user Modeaa seems to be onto something 

#6288 pathtorecovery91

pathtorecovery91

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:58 PM

Hey guyz,

I don't know if any of you have read this post in the balding blog, but this dude is claiming to have corrected his hair loss from accutane. It is a post from the baldingblog.

Anonymous says:

I DEFINITELy started losing my hair immediately after taking the accutane treatment (which I took when I was 15)…I struggled with hair loss resulting from the accutane for 4 1/2 years after that—tried Rogaine, which didn’t do much.

FINALLY, when I was a freshman in college and my hairloss was getting EXCESSIVELY WORSE, I went and saw a Physician/doctor who specializes in diets. He put me on:

*SAW PALMETTO EXTRACT, a good multivitamin, grapenol extract, fish oil pills, and *ADRENAL SUPPLEMENTS phytisone (the * ones are the supplements that I think are most responsible for regrowth)

I have experienced results like NO OTHER! I have been on this combination of supplements for about 4 1/2 months and I am almost back to a normal looking hairline! And before this, my hairline had been about 40% lost

I know now FOR SURE that at least SOME Accutane hair-loss sufferers out there can regrow at LEAST SOME of their hair, so I’m just praying that it continues the way it has been.

So another option is to try talking to a physician about those two supplements in particular:

SAW PALMETTO extract, PHYTISONE Adrenal Supplements (Thorne is the company that makes mine)

in addition to:

Fish Oil extract pills, a good multivitamin, zinc vitamin, grapenol extract

Especially for those without MPB (which my family never gets until their late 50’s), this might be a combination to at least try for 6 months.

What yall think about this?

I was starting to take saw palmetto but got scared off from all the stories of estrogen dominance and gyno. Having ed and major hair loss already, I don't want gyno on top of that. I did order an adrenal supplement(but not phytisone as stated in his post) because a while back I was taking one and do recal feeling better overall.

If anyone recalls I am still using lllt for my hair loss with out much sucess. Things only got worse. I recently stoped it for a little while and got a more quality one for much cheaper than the other I was using so i'll see how that goes.

So i'll be starting this regimine:

adrenal supplement, lllt, and some essential oils an hour before washing off(castor, emu, olive oil, and cut open saw palmetto oil), sls free shampoo, and 1000mcg biotin(too much makes me break out bad).

I will update with pictures if things actually improve from this. This is kind of my last hope. I tries minox but got brain fog(making accutane brain fog worse) and some headaches and sure as hell ain't going on propecia.

I been following this thread for quite a while and very well understand supplement most of the time do little to nothing, but I feel if the guy that had some success doing what he did, I could possibly have success as well. I just feel if I continue to do nothing it will only get worse. I would feel much better knowing I tried before giving up.

Just expecting for the worst but prayin for the best!

Edited by pathtorecovery91, 26 January 2015 - 07:25 PM.

#6289 Dubya_B

Dubya_B

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted Yesterday, 02:02 AM

Sorry for this long post, but there is a very touching and tragic story I would like to share with everyone.
And I now realize accutanereallysucks/awashington/fobagguy should be treated with sympathy and humanity after learning of his plight. I stumbled across an archived article from Weekly World News from a few years ago and it all suddenly became clear. ...It is truly a small world after all.

It was a cloudy, windy day in Arlington, Washinton. A young communications technician and fellow Accutane afflictee, Alan Forsberg, was preparing to replace the spark-gap modulator (it's a real thing) on a radar antenna at the local airport. Tragedy struck. An isolated bolt of lightning was grounded by the radar installation, knocking it out of position, and energizing it for several seconds. At that same moment, middle-aged Swedish dermatologist and laser hair-removal expert, Johan Fobagguy, happened to be walking past on his way to catch a flight home to see his family. After noticing a path of melted tarmac left by the beam of high intensity microwave rays heading toward the man, the brave Mr. Forsberg lunged toward him to knock him out of the way at the last split second. ...But it was too late.

Both men were caught in the focal point of the microwaves at the moment they came in physical contact. In a twist of irony, the skin on Dr. Fobagguy's head and upper torso was vaporized by the superheated plasma. Unfortunately, he did not survive the incident.

The EMTs arriving on the scene were amazed to find Alan not only still breathing after such a terrible mishap, but still in a semi-concious state. Even more astonishing, was Mr. Forsberg's psychological evaluation before being released from the hospital the next day. He was suffering from sudden onset multiple personality disorder, his psyche shattered. Alan Forsberg, comm-tech expert, identified himself as Dr. Fobagguy and stated his profession as "dermatologist" to the attending therapist.

... Fobagguy@gmail.com was born on the fateful day of the accident when bits and pieces of information were projected from the dermatologist's brain into Mr. Forsberg's by the powerful beam, overwriting his morals and decency center with the knowledge that oil production can lead to acne and that Accutane decreases oil production. It dawned on him: To reverse Accutane side-effects, one must simply increase oil production. Armed with this profound and exclusive dermatology-knowledge and his trusty Macbook, he set-out to change the plight of the post-Accutane community $5.00 at a time from his advanced research facility in the second bedroom of his apartment in the mountains of Washington State.

Alan's friends have stated that peripheral personalities from the depths of his fractured mind also take control from time to time and often post links to content written by "Fobagguy," forgetting that they are in fact one in the same. This Dr. "Fobagguy," his most prominent personality, adamantly proclaims himself a dermatologist, going as far as changing long-stagnant LinkdIn profiles over the weekend to help protect the illusion of a medical degree when he feels threatened. He is also known to completely forget what he said from one personality to the next and sometimes misinterprets things "they" said in PMs, trying to cover for their amateur mistakes.

I myself have never owned a Macbook, so I apologize from the bottom of my heart for berating them. It is good to be assured that they are built like a Mack Truck (lol, see what I did there), and would most likely survive being screamed at and thrown across a room while sustaining minimal damage. A perfect fit for short-tempered alter egos.

So ladies and gentlemen, let us do what we can to help this poor confused soul reach the 6-figure salary he deserves as the dermatologist he believes he is, so he will no longer have to fix laptops and patch together PowerPoint coverpages to fund his research into Accutane side-effects. He is one of us, ...maybe? *shrugs*.

You can help out by posting your own complete guide to repairing retinoid damage for free everywhere you can and linking the post to his fiverr URL, or by posting his guide and requesting people donate to him if they find the information useful, which it surely is.

Edited by Dubya_B, Yesterday, 09:35 PM.

Report side effects:
Rxisk
FDA
NHS
Roche

If you believe you suffer from the condition known as PFS as a result of Accutane, please donate to the PFS Foundation:

#6290 Dubya_B

Dubya_B

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted Yesterday, 05:01 PM

Modeaa- Thanks! This was a well put-together connection:

''
 act as competitive inhibitor of the 3α-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase oxidative activity of the enzyme. This can potentially explain how isotretinoin, the active ingredient is Roaccutane (Accutane), can suppress sebaceous glands and be used for severe acne treatment''

it's leed to the sexual disfunction when you see what 3α-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase is also needed for  http://en.wikipedia....iki/3-alpha-HSD
''It is known to be necessary for the synthesis of the endogenous neurosteroids allopregnanolone, THDOC, and 3α-androstanediol. It is also known to catalyze the reversible conversion of 3α-androstanediol (5α-androstane-3α,17β-diol) to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) (5α-androstan-17β-ol-3-one) and vice-versa.%5B3%5D''

i didn't looked in a lot more but some baz words which popped alot on accutane Discussions are on this qoute and if i looked in the allopregnanolone link and there you can see how it is play a role on other things which are  not goof after accutane ''Allopregnanolone possesses a wide variety of effects, including, in no particular order, antidepressant, anxiolytic, stress-reducing, rewarding,%5B16%5Dprosocial,%5B17%5Dantiaggressive,%5B18%5Dprosexual,%5B17%5Dsedative, pro-sleep,%5B19%5Dcognitive and memory-impairing, analgesic,%5B20%5Danesthetic, anticonvulsant, neuroprotective, and neurogenic effects.%5B1%5D''

The effects of Accutane on 5-AR and  3a-HSD activity may very well result in decreased neurosteroid levels, including a deficit of allopregnanolone, a steroid essential for neurogenesis in the hippocampus region of the brain.

This overlap in effects likely explains how so many of us end up with side effects similar to finasteride victims.

Edited by Dubya_B, Yesterday, 09:37 PM.

Report side effects:
Rxisk
FDA
NHS
Roche

#6291 IndigoRush

IndigoRush

BELIEVE

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted Yesterday, 05:33 PM

'accutanereallysucks' sucks more than Accutane.

Get the fuck out of this forum, bitch.

#6292 yetanotheraccutanevictim

yetanotheraccutanevictim

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted Yesterday, 07:23 PM

Does anyone else have CNS issues? I have twitching in my feet, hands, and fingers nonstop everyday.

Also, anyone with fibromyalgia or muscle pain? I have INTENSE muscle pain everywhere with knots and fibrous tissue throughout my body.

I'm not sure if this is an accutane problem or if I developed something more severe because of accutane.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users