vitamin d vitamin a vitamin e biotin garlic milk thistle depression

5264 replies to this topic

#5261 anonyy

anonyy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted Today, 11:14 AM

Most efficient test is porphyrin i think. Bilirubin can test if your bile duct are congestioned by stones but you still can have damage even if there is not enough stones to show in the results yet. Those stones & more deep damage everywhere inside the body evolve in time, i wasn't in a so bad shape first month & 1-2 year after accutane (except for the libido, joint pain thing, slight depression ..), depersonalization, very low energy, huge stomach problems, ibs and more serious problem came in the long term, certainly by the accumulating congestion and the diet i had (as bad as everyone else).

Edited by anonyy, Today, 11:20 AM.

#5262 samantha303

samantha303

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted Today, 11:43 AM

Most efficient test is porphyrin i think. Bilirubin can test if your bile duct are congestioned by stones but you still can have damage even if there is not enough stones to show in the results yet. Those stones & more deep damage everywhere inside the body evolve in time, i wasn't in a so bad shape first month & 1-2 year after accutane (except for the libido, joint pain thing, slight depression ..), depersonalization, very low energy, huge stomach problems, ibs and more serious problem came in the long term, certainly by the accumulating congestion and the diet i had (as bad as everyone else).

My stomach problem was worsened 2 months after stopping Accutane. It's still really bad. I am going to order some probiotics online. However my celiac test came back negative. I hate it when I feel so ill and my test results say im fine. My kidney function test also says I am good. Oh dear

I have hairloss problem from the start of this awful journey. So it probably isn't because of Accutane stored in my liver/colon as my liver function test result came back fine?

So my timeline is:

First started accutane, hairloss --> two months off acctuane, stomach problems --> 4 months off Accutane, extreme fatigue --> 5 months off, developed cold sores for the first time in my life. I did nothing different in my life and my life style is healthy all along. I do stress a lot and I always do --> 7 months off Accutane, major life threathening depression mainly because of my hair loss problem, also started to have scalp tingling and ear ringing.

I have a feeling that Accutane also wrecks my ability to handle stress.

When I asked my derm, why me? He was like, well, you ARE very small so Accutane probably had a very long-lasting effect on you.

Wtf?

Edited by samantha303, Today, 11:54 AM.

#5263 anonyy

anonyy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted Today, 11:47 AM

Celiac doesn't exist, it just depend on people, some have more problems with gluten than others, after accutane you'll be for sure in that category. Everyone doesn't tolerate gluten, far too complex & toxic protein (especially in modern wheat which is un-official gmo), it's one of the top cause of intestinal issue. Same with dairy, highly toxic & congestioning, especially if pasteurized (not raw). You won't get better without completely stopping grains & all dairy products (& excess meat if no meat at all). The only grain (pseudo-grain actually) who doesn't cause that much problems is quinoa, i tested them all.

Edited by anonyy, Today, 11:51 AM.

#5264 samantha303

samantha303

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted Today, 01:04 PM

It's just unfair that two of my friends who were on accutane for 3 months have no problems with it. I was on it for less than a month.

I don't react to gluten. However, I dont drink milk and I dont like cheese. I dont use butter. My diet is very close to non-gluten as Im from South Asia. I used to be a big fan of bread and had no problems with it. I don;t eat bread everyday now tho.

My stomach problem stems from too much stomach acid i guess. I feel sick after coffee but I consume a lot of it.

#5265 anonyy

anonyy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted Today, 02:04 PM

Everyone react with gluten even if they don't realize it. It can cause a lot of different symptoms when it cross only partially digested the intestinal tract.

Stopping damaging food isn't enough for most people, you need to make sure your kidneys are filtering (seeing the sediments like snow in the urine) and use herbs to enhance the detox/elimination. Kidneys are the most important, most people have so weak kidneys & adrenals that they don't filter lymph anymore, for years. http://grapegate.com/urine-sediment

Cleaning the liver enhance every body function since it control nutrition and other things but colon & kidneys are what filter the lymph & toxins, liver isn't a detoxifying organ except some action on drugs (and nutrient-like poison like accutane). Apparently colon drain lymph from the head area, every person with depression or other symptoms there have intestinal/colon problems. Lymph/toxins are filtered at 1/3 by the colon and 2/3 by the kidneys.

Edited by anonyy, Today, 02:10 PM.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users