vitamin d vitamin a vitamin e biotin garlic milk thistle depression

4724 replies to this topic

#4721 MrErdem

MrErdem

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted Today, 12:39 PM

I bought the oil from zadevital.com (you can choose EN for english version) . The oil is made by cold press. I can not get cannabis it is not legal here. (Turkey). I will keep trting the oil.

That's not the same stuff, you need to be taking proper cannabis oil which is completely different, and much much stronger than dietry oils. I dont think you'll get any effect from that, but there's probably no harm in trying.
I've tried various hemp oil's such as Cibdex, medi wedt oil, RSHO oil but none of them had any effect at all, yet after vaping proper cannabis I experienced glimses of normal functioning.

Legality is obviously an issue in most places unfortunately, but with the climate in Turkey outdoor grows are probably quite viable. It might be worth looking into.
Well I didnt know that it was dietry oil and has versions.. : ( Yes the climate is good but in a city with 20 million people (ıstanbul) it is not possible to find any kind of natural grows/plant outside :(

#4722 Daniel80

Daniel80

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted Today, 02:23 PM

I am in the same situation as many in this thread. 8 years after accutane, I am still suffering from a lot of side effects. Nothing I want more to de-accutane my body and get rid of these.

I have only read through the first 5 pages, but have anyone had any success with getting rid of these side effects? de-accutane your body?

#4723 tanedout

tanedout

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted Today, 03:00 PM

I am in the same situation as many in this thread. 8 years after accutane, I am still suffering from a lot of side effects. Nothing I want more to de-accutane my body and get rid of these.

I have only read through the first 5 pages, but have anyone had any success with getting rid of these side effects? de-accutane your body?

Hi Daniel, it's worth reading from page 200 onwards on this thread, but in summary the only things people found to be really worthwhile are cannabis (specifically cannabis oil) and maybe to a lesser extent strict diets (paleo) and/or extended fasting (water/juice). You'll get more information reading page 200 onwards.

#4724 Daniel80

Daniel80

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted Today, 03:25 PM

Thanks.

I will go back to page 200 and read forward.

Can you buy cannabis oil from amazon? 

#4725 tanedout

tanedout

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted Today, 03:45 PM

Can you buy cannabis oil from amazon? 

Er, nope. Unfortunately it's illegal almost everywhere, bar some US states, parts of South America and a few other regions. More and more places are considering legalising use for medicinal purposes as the evidence of the medicinal benefits of this continues to mount however. 

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users