4994 replies to this topic

#3661 oli girl

oli girl

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:07 PM

Accutane is a derivative of Vit A and Roche states that! In fact that why they state not to take any supplements with Vit A in it. I read in the holistic section of people taking massive doses of Vit A and having the same issues including hair loss, bone loss, pseudo tumor etc... Some got better stopping after a while, other not so lucky.

Vitamin A: Because of the relationship of Accutane to vitamin A, patients should be advised against taking vitamin supplements containing vitamin A to avoid additive toxic effects

Some of the side effects that deficiency can cause so can overdose! They warn against pregnant women not to take a separate Vit A supplement as they state it is in the prenatal vitamin and can cause birth defects etc... It also states that those with liver or diabetes (hmm) should not take Vit A without supervision of a physician.

I could go and get in the bio and similarities but that's too much for me. I will say that it is also noted that

Retinoids -- These medications are a synthetic form of vitamin A and are sometimes prescribed in high doses. People who take retinoids should not take any additional vitamin A supplements.

I have only read one victim of having Vit A deficiency and he could only digest Vit A through I.V. otherwise his issues from Accutane became 10x worse. He is a long time survivor and it took 10yrs to get a dx of his autoimmune intestinal disorder. In which is probably why he became deficient as it is noted that people with gastric, chron's, IBD, etc... are prone to Vitamin Def.  along with I am sure the receptors,absorption of Vit A etc... Is quite F***ed up *********quite ironic to me right take a drug (Accutane) that killed your gut and then you become deficient in retinol/vit a and you can't take the crap but by i.v. as it gets worse!*************

I was right on the border of high levels 6 months after and have had night vision problems since Accutane, still wear glasses to drive at night. I had retinol form checked.

Either way Accutane is pure poison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by oli girl, 26 September 2013 - 07:15 PM.

#3662 Gladiatoro

Gladiatoro

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Herbalism , data research , RC airplanes , skiing , movies , AC/DC , UFC and my custom Mustang GT.

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:32 PM

Accutane is a derivative of Vit A and Roche states that! In fact that why they state not to take any supplements with Vit A in it. I read in the holistic section of people taking massive doses of Vit A and having the same issues including hair loss, bone loss, pseudo tumor etc... Some got better stopping after a while, other not so lucky.

Vitamin A: Because of the relationship of Accutane to vitamin A, patients should be advised against taking vitamin supplements containing vitamin A to avoid additive toxic effects

Some of the side effects that deficiency can cause so can overdose! They warn against pregnant women not to take a separate Vit A supplement as they state it is in the prenatal vitamin and can cause birth defects etc... It also states that those with liver or diabetes (hmm) should not take Vit A without supervision of a physician.

I could go and get in the bio and similarities but that's too much for me. I will say that it is also noted that

Retinoids -- These medications are a synthetic form of vitamin A and are sometimes prescribed in high doses. People who take retinoids should not take any additional vitamin A supplements.

I have only read one victim of having Vit A deficiency and he could only digest Vit A through I.V. otherwise his issues from Accutane became 10x worse. He is a long time survivor and it took 10yrs to get a dx of his autoimmune intestinal disorder. In which is probably why he became deficient as it is noted that people with gastric, chron's, IBD, etc... are prone to Vitamin Def.  along with I am sure the receptors,absorption of Vit A etc... Is quite F***ed up *********quite ironic to me right take a drug (Accutane) that killed your gut and then you become deficient in retinol/vit a and you can't take the crap but by i.v. as it gets worse!*************

I was right on the border of high levels 6 months after and have had night vision problems since Accutane, still wear glasses to drive at night. I had retinol form checked.

Either way Accutane is pure poison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1

#3663 and1

and1

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:41 AM

I would think that the followings supps would break the Enterohepatic Cycle:

Zeolithes
Charcoal
Bentonite
Other healing earths and clays

#3664 sunnyhatesacne

sunnyhatesacne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:55 AM

Thanks Gladiatoro, Undergroundwellness, JTM88, oli girl for your healthy discussion.. I am pretty sure we can definitely find something for curing ourselves... 

The main point i was trying to make was that we all agree that Accutane is inside our system.. I was trying to decipher with my research why Accutane is still inside us.. I Strongly believe it is due to "Enterohepatic Cycle" of our body.. 

From what i understand the liver --> Bile acids from Gall bladder --> Emulsifies fat --> small intestine --> converted back to Bile acid --> stored in Gall bladder

http://en.wikipedia....rohepatic_cycle  (Look at the diagram it makes sense)

So, we all agree Accutane is stored in our body which can be understood by Enterohepatic cycle. So Accutane is stored in

-  Liver

-  All body cells

So, any removal of Accutane should involve following steps:

1. Removal from Liver, fatty body cells 

2. Excretion through our body

Removal

Liver:

- Any diet that increases the production of bile acid in our body.. Eating Good fatty foods (Olive oil, Coconut oil, seasame oil, Desi Ghee) , Dandelion Root, Milk Thistle, Garlic, etc etc etc... These will boost liver to produce more bile acids.

Fatty body cells:

- Liver directly removes toxins from fatty cells but if we want to go one step further then we can do oil massage, sauna, epsom salt bath etc... 

Excretion through our body:

Stool:

- We want to break the Enterohepatic cycle  so we should take Zeolithes, Charcoal, Bentonite, Psyllium , prune juice and other healing clays.. Once the accutane is removed from our liver in form of bile acid it will go to the small intestine we need to bind it with these enterohepatic cycle  breaker to get rid through stool..

Sweat:

- The use of sauna, massage, epson salt will helps us remove toxins direclty through sweat..

Remember when we are removing the accutane from our body things will get much much worse... Our symptoms for accutane will get much worse before we start to see the things get better as we are introducing accutane into our body.. which will be relieved through stool/ sweat..

Our body is designed to recover from any trauma, stress/ shocks. We all are young people who have made 1 foolish mistake and together we can get rid of the accutane once and forever.. Also, we have corrupted our body with accutane by taking it over couple of months.. So, we can't expect anything to happen over night.. Perseverance with get us there...

I would think that the followings supps would break the Enterohepatic Cycle:

Zeolithes
Charcoal
Bentonite
Other healing earths and clays

#3665 MovingOn

MovingOn

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Hiking, walking, biking, eating sushi, drinking tea, listening to Beach House, Radiohead, and Death Grips. Different times of the day.

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:57 PM

random update: taking digestive enzymes and now I can finally go to the bathroom everyday! My periodontist ( who I now have to see for serious gum recession) took a low dose of accutane is very aware of side effects.  He recommended this to me and I didn't think anything of it, but it was a nice quick fix...if you've been dealing with none of these enzymes for a LONG TIME like me, expect diarrhea at first.... now i just need to figure out why my skin is not healing...at all...bruises and stuff underneath skin heals, but just not the very top layer....I'm taking B, vitamin C to target it but not noticing any improvements..

#3666 navile

navile

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

I think due to the depletion of minerals and vitamins in our bodies, symptoms stay and worsen by time. Have the feeling that could be the main reason for most of the sides. Some people here had enormous success with high iodine intake and reverse allover dryness, if that's not something. Maybe not working for everyone, guess we have to locate our empty depots separately.

Wrote it down here already, but I had weeks of fresh pressed carrot juice everyday and nothing happend, not everyone has too much vitamin a or problems with it.

Gained quite some weight after accutane (ate too much carbs and fat) and decided to make a diet at some point. (Had no idea what accutane had done to me at this point) However, I lost 12 kilograms within 2 month and lost a lot of fat, most of my muscles stayed. Just wanted to mention it, because not one side effect got better due to the fatloss.

Beginning of this thread, around page 40,50,60 a lot of people tried already getting rid of accutane in their fat cells by a lot of detox herbs,supps and specific liver/gallbladder/kidney nutrition and had no success at all. I myself tried the perfect detox nutrition and chinese medicine over month and I had no success as well. It sounds all very good and makes perfect sense to do it that way I totally agree, but somehow it is not really working, isn't it? 

Have the feeling that fasting, juice fasting, sauna, liver flushes, etc. are more effective for liver/gallbladder issues.

Edited by navile, 27 September 2013 - 06:54 PM.

#3667 Gladiatoro

Gladiatoro

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Herbalism , data research , RC airplanes , skiing , movies , AC/DC , UFC and my custom Mustang GT.

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

I think due to the depletion of minerals and vitamins in our bodies, symptoms stay and worsen by time. Have the feeling that could be the main reason for most of the sides. Some people here had enormous success with high iodine intake and reverse allover dryness, if that's not something. Maybe not working for everyone, guess we have to locate our empty depots separately.

Wrote it down here already, but I had weeks of fresh pressed carrot juice everyday and nothing happened, not everyone has too much vitamin a or problems with it.

Gained quite some weight after accutane (ate too much carbs and fat) and decided to make a diet at some point. (Had no idea what accutane had done to me at this point) However, I lost 12 kilograms within 2 month and lost a lot of fat, most of my muscles stayed. Just wanted to mention it, because not one side effect got better due to the fatloss.

Beginning of this thread, around page 40,50,60 a lot of people tried already getting rid of accutane in their fat cells by a lot of detox herbs,supps and specific liver/gallbladder/kidney nutrition and had no success at all. I myself tried the perfect detox nutrition and chinese medicine over month and I had no success as well. It sounds all very good and makes perfect sense to do it that way I totally agree, but somehow it is not really working, isn't it? 

Have the feeling that fasting, juice fasting, sauna, liver flushes, etc. are more effective for liver/gallbladder issues.

I think your right I bought a infared sauna a few years ago and my symptoms got much worse all I really did was re-activate the drug which is  BIZARRE after all these years , also rubbing my skin for a prolonged period of time does the same thing , and I took salt baths things got worse again.... What I found best is not playing with my skin in ANY way , watching retinol intake vit A but only if I ingest a lot  ie fish oil for a long time .

If you look at what all the people did over the years to TRY and flush the POISON out of the system to no avail , I don't want to sound negative but somehowthis stuff is interlocked with our entire bodies cells especially the skin receptors , also eating a high CARB diet tends to make me

very sleepy not sure why that is.

Plus I did a nettle tea cleasing diet for a week or so four cups per day the result of that was my left arm went numb for a month , I would say a

failed experiment.

Also alcohol is a no no , causes more bad side effects , not sure what else to add , dht blockers tend to be bad , anti androgens bad .

One would think there MUST  be a way to flush it out , but I'm not so sure......... short of a liver transplant lol....

And so my point is .... one can't get rid of it , but one can control the levels of the poison and thus reduce side effects ,  that has been my

experience so far....

If HITLER created the PERFECT POISON  isotretinoin might have been on his short list....

Edited by Gladiatoro, 27 September 2013 - 11:17 PM.

#3668 Chico Esposito

Chico Esposito

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:28 AM

Day 10 of juice fast, living off 3 quarts of green juice per day, 2 tablespoons of psylium husk, 2 tablespoons of hydrated bentonite clay, lots of water. Everything going smoothly, my eyes are starting to go white again as they were bloodshot before the fast, the red veins are disappearing in the whites of my eyes.... and i feel much better internally. Still have only gone the toilet twice, that needs to be rectified, but going well. My hair looks to be in better shape and body odour has dissipated somewhat.

Edited by Chico Esposito, 28 September 2013 - 06:28 AM.

#3669 and1

and1

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:36 AM

Day 10 of juice fast, living off 3 quarts of green juice per day, 2 tablespoons of psylium husk, 2 tablespoons of hydrated bentonite clay, lots of water. Everything going smoothly, my eyes are starting to go white again as they were bloodshot before the fast, the red veins are disappearing in the whites of my eyes.... and i feel much better internally. Still have only gone the toilet twice, that needs to be rectified, but going well. My hair looks to be in better shape and body odour has dissipated somewhat.

You really got to get the bowels moving otherwise you set yourself up for trouble.

#3670 navile

navile

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:12 PM

Wrote it down here already, but I had weeks of fresh pressed carrot juice everyday and nothing happened, not everyone has too much vitamin a or problems with it.

I think your right I bought a infared sauna a few years ago and my symptoms got much worse all I really did was re-activate the drug which is  BIZARRE after all these years , also rubbing my skin for a prolonged period of time does the same thing , and I took salt baths things got worse again.... What I found best is not playing with my skin in ANY way , watching retinol intake vit A but only if I ingest a lot  ie fish oil for a long time .

If you look at what all the people did over the years to TRY and flush the POISON out of the system to no avail , I don't want to sound negative but somehowthis stuff is interlocked with our entire bodies cells especially the skin receptors , also eating a high CARB diet tends to make me

Plus I did a nettle tea cleasing diet for a week or so four cups per day the result of that was my left arm went numb for a month , I would say a

failed experiment.

Also alcohol is a no no , causes more bad side effects , not sure what else to add , dht blockers tend to be bad , anti androgens bad .

One would think there MUST  be a way to flush it out , but I'm not so sure......... short of a liver transplant lol....

And so my point is .... one can't get rid of it , but one can control the levels of the poison and thus reduce side effects ,  that has been my

experience so far....

If HITLER created the PERFECT POISON  isotretinoin might have been on his short list....

For me it's different: detox salt baths makes nothing worse and high carbs is the most positive nutrition for me so far. Tried recently a high dosage vitamin b-complex and silymarin+liv52 in medium dosages, makes my sides immediately much much worse.

Most of my sides came years later, looking back now I know that alcohol was really harmful, thus I can see how much is related to the liver, or gallbladder, or pancreas. Yet I don't know exactly which of these organs is damaged most, will try to figure it out in the upcoming month. Everything is really complicated anyway, no one really get's it, the only chance is to figure it out by trial and error, reading, looking for support etc. etc.

There is also to say that healing can be a very slow process, no one recovers over night. I started treating myself a year ago and made progress within this time. It will go one like that but it takes just time.

In general I love life and think it's still just great, I recommend you do the same and focus on things which matters most to you, in the meantime try to get better. Looking back and posting "accutane is poison" comments brings no one forward, we all no that already, no need to repeat.

#3671 Gladiatoro

Gladiatoro

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:47 PM

failed experiment.

experience so far....

For me it's different: detox salt baths makes nothing worse and high carbs is the most positive nutrition for me so far. Tried recently a high dosage vitamin b-complex and silymarin+liv52 in medium dosages, makes my sides immediately much much worse.

Most of my sides came years later, looking back now I know that alcohol was really harmful, thus I can see how much is related to the liver, or gallbladder, or pancreas. Yet I don't know exactly which of these organs is damaged most, will try to figure it out in the upcoming month. Everything is really complicated anyway, no one really get's it, the only chance is to figure it out by trial and error, reading, looking for support etc. etc.

There is also to say that healing can be a very slow process, no one recovers over night. I started treating myself a year ago and made progress within this time. It will go one like that but it takes just time.

In general I love life and think it's still just great, I recommend you do the same and focus on things which matters most to you, in the meantime try to get better. Looking back and posting "accutane is poison" comments brings no one forward, we all no that already, no need to repeat.

Your right I apologize for that I was just a bit moody at the time  , my condition has improved vastly so I shouldn't complain I made good progress , and yes

we all respond different to different treatments , over time I have learned what NOT TO DO through trial and error , cutting back beer to near nil , was a step in the right direction , since alcohol dehydrates and we are dealing with systemic dehydration well..... plus it's not the best for our taxed livers.

I say whatever works for you do it , heck if it's pot you want to smoke go for it , try different things . Joseph is taking Blue Ice and it helps him great

it may not for others in fact it may be detrimental  but it works for him so that's a good thing.

To be honest though I think we are dealing with chronic symptom management , some have worse than others. In a way were all in the same boat

so we can learn off each other and try different things that's what this forum is here for , experiments in progress lol...

Pete (=

#3672 anonyy

anonyy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:38 AM

Guys are you serious. I've already told you how to flush out this accutane.

Accutane is expelled via the bile, the best thing to expell all the bile without reabsorption is the liver flush by andreas moritz.
You do 6-10 liver flush, 1-2 kidney cleanse and then you do the homeopathic isotherapy like this (i did it in the morning, 30 min before eating) day 1: 30K, day 3: 200K, day 5: XM, day 7: XMK. 

While doing this isotherapy you need to take 7+day fermented kombucha (who potentially contain udp-glucuronic acid & glucaric acid) + 1 supplement of calcium-d-glucarate (1-2gr 3times per day) + food (artichoke) or supplement (chondroitin, artichoke extract) who contain glucuronic acid (facultative) + a lot of fiber (eat only fruit & vegs**), we can add: psyllium, bentonite, charcoal to prevent reabsorption. This isotherapy isn't easy cause it will bring all the symptoms back for 1-3 weeks but it will be fucking magical to get your old body back smile.png

** I've took 20ml of olive oil + 20ml lemon juice after eat some fruits and psyllium+bentonite+charcoal to expell all the bile every morning.

PS: I think it's a good idea to have a good stock of real vitamin A & vitamin D (from sun exposure) before doing the isotherapy, that's what i did, i've eat some carrots & took red ice skate liver oil.
I don't know if it's matter but i've took nux vomica (at the same dosage) 10min after the isotherapic isotretinoin.

Edited by anonyy, 29 September 2013 - 05:09 AM.

#3673 navile

navile

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:05 AM

Guys are you serious. I've already told you how to flush out this accutane.

Accutane is expelled via the bile, the best thing to expell all the bile without reabsorption is the liver flush by andreas moritz.
You do 6-10 liver flush, 1-2 kidney cleanse and then you do the homeopathic isotherapy like this (i did it in the morning, 30 min before eating) day 1: 30K, day 3: 200K, day 5: XM, day 7: XMK. 

While doing this isotherapy you need to take 7+day fermented kombucha (who potentially contain udp-glucuronic acid & glucaric acid) + 1 supplement of calcium-d-glucarate (1-2gr 3times per day) + food (artichoke) or supplement (chondroitin, artichoke extract) who contain glucuronic acid (facultative) + a lot of fiber (eat only fruit & vegs**), we can add: psyllium, bentonite, charcoal to prevent reabsorption. This isotherapy isn't easy cause it will bring all the symptoms back for 1-3 weeks but it will be fucking magical to get your old body back smile.png

** I've took 20ml of olive oil after eat some fruits and psyllium+bentonite+charcoal to expell all the bile every morning.

PS: I think it's a good idea to have a good stock of real vitamin A before doing the isotherapy, that's what i did, i've eat some carrots & took red ice skate liver oil.

In your first post you wrote that you healed yourself and in the next ones you proposed new methods to get better, which seemed then that you actually not really have healed yourself yet, at least it made that impression to me.

Isotherapy scares me, just because of the effect that everything gets worse than ever first, or can it also stay like that? I admit haven't read anything about it, will do that today.

I flushed already couple of times and it brings me not that much + I always get extreme nausea, even when I follow strict the rules from moritz, clark, etc. - so it's almost impossible to do that for me anyway.

#3674 anonyy

anonyy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:13 AM

Yes because in the first post i hadn't tried yet the isotherapy.

The flush gived me naunea too but i can handle it. Maybe you should try to eat a lot of fiber (or psyllium/bentonite) if you can (if the intestine are fine*) and take cascara sagrada + herbs to crush the stones instead of the flush.

*if not greens juice can heal it.

But its sure that before doing the isotherapy the body has to be in the best health as possible to be able to expell all this mobilized accutane.

Edited by anonyy, 29 September 2013 - 05:26 AM.

#3675 navile

navile

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:38 AM

Yes because in the first post i hadn't tried yet the isotherapy.

The flush gived me naunea too but i can handle it. Maybe you should try to eat a lot of fiber (or psyllium/bentonite) if you can (if the intestine are fine*) and take cascara sagrada + herbs to crush the stones instead of the flush.

*if not greens juice can heal it.

But its sure that before doing the isotherapy the body has to be in the best health as possible to be able to expell all this mobilized accutane.

Thanks for the tips. In which week are you now, or finished already? Got something better already?

#3676 anonyy

anonyy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:43 AM

im 2 weeks after the the last dose of isotherapy. I have the feeling that it worked first on the "head", then into the internal body, and after into the skin, i got since 4days all the same effect on my skin that i had when i was under accutane. I feel a lot lot better than ever for the psychic side.

Edited by anonyy, 29 September 2013 - 06:44 AM.

#3677 MovingOn

MovingOn

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Hiking, walking, biking, eating sushi, drinking tea, listening to Beach House, Radiohead, and Death Grips. Different times of the day.

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:47 AM

So can anyone explain why I feel better very shortly after ingesting food forms of vitamin A, then get a headache, and then start intense skin shedding and hair shedding? I'm trying to understand the process....is it an excess of vitamin A, or is it that my receptor for vitamin A can't handle it?! BAH. My skin gets so smooth and mouth doesn't burn after I just ingest it, but then days later I pay. BOO! I thought I was getting better for some time! I have made great strides with iodine, digestive enzymes, lithium orotate AND biweekly intensive massages, but still losing hair and have mouth/gum problems.  No doctor believes it's associated with iodine and I don't believe so either since those issues started week before iodine.....any advice smart peeps?

*well before iodine.

#3678 anonyy

anonyy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:54 AM

Maybe your organism use the real vitamin a instead of accutane and it cause more accutane circulating without purpose except annoy other part of the body.

Edited by anonyy, 29 September 2013 - 10:55 AM.

#3679 Gladiatoro

Gladiatoro

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:03 PM

So can anyone explain why I feel better very shortly after ingesting food forms of vitamin A, then get a headache, and then start intense skin shedding and hair shedding? I'm trying to understand the process....is it an excess of vitamin A, or is it that my receptor for vitamin A can't handle it?! BAH. My skin gets so smooth and mouth doesn't burn after I just ingest it, but then days later I pay. BOO! I thought I was getting better for some time! I have made great strides with iodine, digestive enzymes, lithium orotate AND biweekly intensive massages, but still losing hair and have mouth/gum problems.  No doctor believes it's associated with iodine and I don't believe so either since those issues started week before iodine.....any advice smart peeps?

*well before iodine.

I'm glad the lithium orotate is working for you I take it not everyday but once in a while it is good for the mood no doubt , yeah the hair shedding not sure what to do there other than no alcohol seems to have made my hair come back and re-grow strange but true , and as I said before accutane is NOT vitamin A , it is a synthetic retinoid ( a chemotherapy agent ) totally different the two so if you eat vitamin A rich foods your hair sheds and you get headaches hmmm....... best to avoid then , sounds like a massage parlor would be good for me too , of course just to get a massage lol....

Edited by Gladiatoro, 29 September 2013 - 02:19 PM.

#3680 MovingOn

MovingOn

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:30 PM

I'm aware that it's synthetic, but it still acts very similarly to vitamin A.  That probably explains the effect it has on me.  I would put myself on the more severe end.  Massive joint pain, awfully dry skin, barely able to have a bowel movement, etc. before finding iodine.  Something thyroid going on there, but like i've said before, iodine helps cells retain moisture, so any of you still dealing with lingering joint pain, try the iodine.  I did it more for my joints than anything else.  For bowel health digestive enzymes is a MUST since many of us due to the dryness cannot make the enzymes to break down certain types of food...hence why when we eat a LOT of carbs, and a LOT of sugar we feel like shit, ya dig? I have a ton of knowledge about this thing, but the whole vitamin A thing is still a god awful big black hole. I'm going to keep trucking though.  Glad you guys are doing well for the most part :)

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users