vitamin d vitamin a vitamin e biotin garlic milk thistle depression

5967 replies to this topic

#2761 CHIRON

CHIRON

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:40 AM

Yep it is interesting! I watched Food Matter documentary recently and one female was dx with cancer at 33 and she changed her diet and started jucining etc... She was slightly overweight and eat a lot of sugar. It is hard to do, but if it makes you feel better and you are desperate you will do anything smile.png

Thanks for sharing the video smile.png

Looking further into the Gerson therapy revealed that potassium and sodium balance is a huge factor.  Have you cut out salt while having simultaneously increased potassium supps?  Eliminating salt was Dr. Gerson's first discovery as a cure for his own migraines in medical school.  Its elimination could be seen as the cornerstone of his therapeutic techniques.

Edited by CHIRON, 18 April 2013 - 03:41 AM.

#2762 oli girl

oli girl

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:54 AM

Yep it is interesting! I watched Food Matter documentary recently and one female was dx with cancer at 33 and she changed her diet and started jucining etc... She was slightly overweight and eat a lot of sugar. It is hard to do, but if it makes you feel better and you are desperate you will do anything smile.png

Thanks for sharing the video smile.png

Looking further into the Gerson therapy revealed that potassium and sodium balance is a huge factor.  Have you cut out salt while having simultaneously increased potassium supps?  Eliminating salt was Dr. Gerson's first discovery as a cure for his own migraines in medical school.  Its elimination could be seen as the cornerstone of his therapeutic techniques.

I don't add salt to anything or use it when I cook, I don't eat foods loaded in sodium either,  Interestingly my sodium was slightly low my last labs, but could of been from dehydration. I can tell though when they are not in balance as I get dizzy and such, but it has been a while since I have had that!

The secret of health for both mind & body
is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not anticipate troubles, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly.
The Buddha

#2763 09eric09

09eric09

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:50 PM

Has anyone ever heard of somebody recovering from this shit? I've been reading these pages, it's depressing. Is there at least some hope out there? I've never heard of anybody recovering, has anybody else?

#2764 Gladiatoro

Gladiatoro

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Herbalism , data research , RC airplanes , skiing , movies , AC/DC , UFC and my custom Mustang GT.

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:29 PM

Has anyone ever heard of somebody recovering from this shit? I've been reading these pages, it's depressing. Is there at least some hope out there? I've never heard of anybody recovering, has anybody else?

I don't think a full recovery is possible perhaps 90% depending on the symptoms.

#2765 Livetoregret

Livetoregret

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 14
About Me
  • Interests:finished taking Roaccutane December 2010.
    Takin this drug has been the worst decision I have ever made and I have regretted it every day since.
    Doseage: 60:40 mg alternating daily for 11/12 months
    Sideffects:None till course was over.
    Now - SEVERE dry/brittle hair.
    HAIRLOSS - lost at least 70% and continues...acne came back in July, worse than I ever suffered from it. I now have back, chest, neck & cheeks that are covered.
    So now Im bone dry with no natural hydration with horrific acne. As a 31 YO woman with now destroyed skin & hair.
    My side effects include: Chronic Dry mouth
    Severe dry,tight,dehydrated, ashy,mottled,discolored (yellow & red),wrinkled,scarred poorly healing skin
    Facial fat atrophy - fatloss. Hollow eyes & cheeks

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:58 PM

Its been over 2 years and Im only steadily getting worse.

Do I think recovering is possible? Sadly, no.

#2766 acne1776

acne1776

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:09 PM

Yes on page 108 a guy named accutaneispoison used cannabis oil (the specific kind is called 'Rick Simpson Oil') and recovered 100% from what he describes as being completely unable to function. Some of his issues were sexual dysfunction, "not feeling anything" emotionally or physically, energy of an 80 year old man, and a bunch of other accutane side effects. Best results of anyone on the board.

Edited by acne1776, 18 April 2013 - 07:10 PM.

#2767 09eric09

09eric09

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:07 PM

Its been over 2 years and Im only steadily getting worse.

Do I think recovering is possible? Sadly, no.

Sadly, I'm right there with you.  Things are getting worse for me too. I'm only 21, I feel like I threw my whole life away. All for a clear face. I feel like some sick joke is being played on me. 

#2768 Livetoregret

Livetoregret

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
    Takin this drug has been the worst decision I have ever made and I have regretted it every day since.
    HAIRLOSS - lost at least 70% and continues...acne came back in July, worse than I ever suffered from it. I now have back, chest, neck & cheeks that are covered.
    So now Im bone dry with no natural hydration with horrific acne. As a 31 YO woman with now destroyed skin & hair.
    Severe dry,tight,dehydrated, ashy,mottled,discolored (yellow & red),wrinkled,scarred poorly healing skin

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:42 PM

Yes we all made a terrible mistake putting our lives in the hands of a doctor and ultimately becoming the pawns in the pharmaceutical industry mission for profit.

Wheres Erin Brokovich when you need her.

#2769 camaroz28

camaroz28

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:58 PM

Yes, I once heard about a chap who managed to get 90%, but he was just way too besotted with 5@ reductase inhibitors and quelling androgen receptor expression to go the extra mile. Something about wanting to be in a Pantene ad. I understand. It's a crazy world.

"Fret not fellas. I've got a 145 IQ, zen pain tolerance, the resilience of a cockroach, the survival instincts of a rat. I'll win; it's what I do. And then I'll help all of you, forgetting no one; I swear."

"I did get some fatigue and minor cramps from taste testing spicy food I was cooking. Even though I didn't swallow and rinsed, the residue got me. This hypersensitivity is annoying."

Thus spoke Joseph Buchignani.

#2770 camaroz28

camaroz28

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:21 PM

I tested my estradiol today, the result is :

152,8 pmol/L   (normal values are 28 - 156).

My costisol level is  588 nmol/L  (normal is between 171 - 536)

What do u recommend me now guys? please, some advices, my hair is falling so much!

Robert, I take it you are not in the U.S.? If this is the case, I would arrange a phone consultation with Dr. Crisler in the U.S. He may only be able to offer some crude assistance, but that is all anybody can offer at the moment. You will also not have to convince him about the existence of this problem. He treats Finasteride victims and Accutane victims the same. Do a Google search for more information.

Edited by camaroz28, 18 April 2013 - 11:23 PM.

"Fret not fellas. I've got a 145 IQ, zen pain tolerance, the resilience of a cockroach, the survival instincts of a rat. I'll win; it's what I do. And then I'll help all of you, forgetting no one; I swear."

"I did get some fatigue and minor cramps from taste testing spicy food I was cooking. Even though I didn't swallow and rinsed, the residue got me. This hypersensitivity is annoying."

#2771 Livetoregret

Livetoregret

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:20 AM

Cameron, seriously your posts are the only ones that fire me up and make me smile at the same time.

You are one clever, funny cookie.

#2772 camaroz28

camaroz28

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:45 AM

Cameron, seriously your posts are the only ones that fire me up and make me smile at the same time.

You are one clever, funny cookie.

You are the pretty one.

#2773 Gladiatoro

Gladiatoro

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Herbalism , data research , RC airplanes , skiing , movies , AC/DC , UFC and my custom Mustang GT.

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:10 AM

Cut , Poison , Burn = Orthodox medicine.

#2774 oli girl

oli girl

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:49 PM

I have heard and spoken to many and I haven't run across a severe suffer or one who continues to get worse recover!

Yes someone posted about feeling better with canbis oil! The thing is many suffers try things or do things and feel great temporarily! Hence the key word temporarily!
I would also say hat those who test positive for things / develop long life illness and autoimmune diseases you have an answer but you aren't better!
The secret of health for both mind & body
is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not anticipate troubles, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly.
The Buddha

#2775 MovingOn

MovingOn

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Hiking, walking, biking, eating sushi, drinking tea, listening to Beach House, Radiohead, and Death Grips. Different times of the day.

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:43 AM

Hey guys,

What do you think about Estrogen Dominance or deficiency? I know it's been brought up before, but I don't have the energy to scour all of the pages.

http://www.breastnex...ad.php?tid=5135

This is also interesting too, but i don't know where he is getting his info from:

http://forums.phoeni...-success.17874/

I really feel like my hormones may be out of whack.  Not to mention, when my digestion is slowed by psychotropics, I feel worse joint pain.  But what if hormones are behind all of this???

#2776 thefrenchguy

thefrenchguy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:My bike =D

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:51 PM

Hi,

I posted a few messages 1 year ago on this thread just after having taken accutane.I didn't take much of the drug (like 2 weeks or 3) and I was experiencing a range of side effects like: no more emotions ( it was crazy and from far the worse one, i litteraly felt my emotions going away in 1 day), muscular loss at legs and may be a little dryness on skin.

However, after 1 month or 2 I began feeling slowly better in my mind and now, 1 year after I'm not feeling exactly like before but the closest since I have taken this drug, physically and mentally.

The big issue now is hairloss, it's falling only on 1 side only but I don't know if it's MPB or accutane...

I think the best to do is to try to exercise, eat better and relax, I remember myself enhancing my side effects by reading clinical trials of isotretinoin on google scholar everyday...

#2777 Lukez

Lukez

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:31 PM

Estrogen dominance is the most likely, probably phyto. Some chemical analog of estrogen, in other words.

Phytoestrogens in things like plastics  and birth control are ripping apart natural fertility in the Western world. Increasingly this is everywhere.

Accutane damages the ability to clear the system, so that is the most likely.

----

Everyone with dry skin issues: Take creatine monohydrate powder with juice or some light tea. Also MSM. Creatine is more important though. If you haven't tried that you haven't tried the cheapest, best researched hydrater and energizer out there. It's not perfect, but it works. Consistently.

At some point I'm going to post a full list of what's worked for me. I agree with cannabis, smoking tobacco (in extreme moderation - don't try it if you can't control it), and taurine.

Also get as much sun as you can. Vit D absorbtion from food or supplements is clearly inhibited. D from sun is alright, but I need a lot.

Hey, one bright note is that if we're damaged by accutane a good number of us are probably genetically similar in some way. Fucked up as we may be, we're kind of like family with all the good and bad that entails. One day we'll find out more.

God willing, the people who made this happen at Roche are going down.

#2778 sbowlchica

sbowlchica

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 13
About Me

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:07 PM

Three important pieces of news:

1. I have PCOS.

2. I am now on spiro.

3. Everything sucks.

Recovering from Accutane-related hair loss.

(over a year and a half after stopping...)

#2779 AuguriesofInnocence

AuguriesofInnocence

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me
  • Interests:Being happy no matter what.

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:35 PM

Sorry you have PCOS I have it too. I was misdiagnosed for years.

I have had some form of acne or other since I began menstruating at 12. I never really knew why...lasy year I had the worst outbreak ever, my skin was horrible and oily and I took spiro along with accutane (bad idea).

The spiro gave me extreme low blood pressure, no energy and well, the accutane--1 month on only 10 mg--made me suicidal, that along with PCOS.

A few months later I started taking yaz, and saw palmetto and spearmint. Within 4 months my skin was clear. I had cystic acne and extreme oiliness, and almost a year later my skin is great, I dont wear makeup and if I get anything its tiny red pimpes which disappear in a day.

Last year I truly felt everything sucked, I didnt want to live life anymore. Dont allow it to happen to you, keep trying different things until you have your acne and PCOS under control. There is hope, I really am OK now. I wish you luck :-)

Three important pieces of news:

1. I have PCOS.

2. I am now on spiro.

3. Everything sucks.

#2780 MovingOn

MovingOn

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Hiking, walking, biking, eating sushi, drinking tea, listening to Beach House, Radiohead, and Death Grips. Different times of the day.

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:48 PM

Edited by sdro123, 26 June 2013 - 07:32 AM.

11 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users