Repairing the long-term damage from Accutane

10,067 posts in this topic

I have already been taking it for about two weeks. I feel it detoxing me, it's quite amazing.

I found it at my local health food store, cheaper online.

I might do Hulda Clarks liver flush.

I also have Andreas Moritz' book.

NOTE: Planning a trip to Colorado for next month, going to find the Rick Simpson Oil. Will post results when taking it.

-DMT-

I am not a doctor and...

I am not recommending doing DMT but it could prove to beneficial for us.

Since DMT is naturally occuring in the brain. It will not harm you. It could help our neurotransmitters, depression and prevent suicide.

Also not recommending mushrooms but....Yeah it could help depression.

Be very very careful with DMT.

If you are mentally instable dont do it.

Most important is the set and setting.

I have already been taking it for about two weeks. I feel it detoxing me, it's quite amazing.

NOTE: Planning a trip to Colorado for next month, going to find the Rick Simpson Oil. Will post results when taking it.

-DMT-

I am not a doctor and...

Since DMT is naturally occuring in the brain. It will not harm you. It could help our neurotransmitters, depression and prevent suicide.

Be very very careful with DMT.

If you are mentally instable dont do it.

Most important is the set and setting.

Have you done it?

I have watched some videos on peoples experience, most important is to meditate first, relaxed then take a hit. See the effects.

Some more MRI's...

-Lumbar / Low Back MRI from 2011 (Post accutane)-

Middle picture is the...Middle slice of the MRI, low back pain.

The last pictures show moisture in my discs.

post-433447-0-04348300-1419491531.png

post-433447-0-51843700-1419491544.png

post-433447-0-82918400-1419491555.png

post-433447-0-66964000-1419494824.png

post-433447-0-51007300-1419494829.png

post-433447-0-01518900-1419496802.jpg

Edited by Duul

My Accutane Story:

Accutane is Chemotherapy marketed as an Acne drug.

Used to treat cancers in all parts of the body including the brain.

That is Criminal.

UPDATE: I ordered a Hulda Clark Zapper, it is suppose to send frequencies through your body and turn ON white blood cells.

Most of our white blood are actually TURNED OFF!

What is a zapper and what does it do

zapper.jpg

The zapper is a device invented by Dr. Clark. It kills parasites, bacteria, viruses, molds and fungi electrically. Viruses and bacteria disappear in three minutes; tapeworm stages, flukes, roundworms in five; and mites in seven. A battery-operated, positive offset with a very low voltage from 5 to 10 volts is sufficient. It kills parasites and bacteria wherever the current reaches them. But it does not reach the eyes, the appendix, the testes, the inner ear bones. The current travels along the stomach or intestinal wall, not through its content. It does not reach into the gallstones or into the living cells. The current does not pass uniformly through the body. With regular zapping, the current passes mainly through our liquids, i. e our lymphatic and vascular system, a small fraction reaches every organ and tissue of our body. Blood and lymph are the most important locations to zap.

There are no side effects, since the zapper is energized by a 9-volt battery. This is too small a voltage to harm you. In her book: "The Prevention of all Cancers", Dr. Clark states that she has seen no effects on blood pressare, mental alertness, or body temperature. It has never produced pain, although it has often stopped pain instantly.

Only if you are pregnant or wearing a pacemaker, you should not zap, for these situations have not been explored yet. Children as young as eight months have been zapped with no noticeable il effects. For them, you should weigh the possible benefits against the unknown risks.

Benefits of zapping

The removal of parasites, bacteria, viruses, and fungus.

A positive electrical force that pulses up and down also energizes the white blood cells to go on an all-out attack on the enemies: parasites, toxins, bacteria, everything in spite of their five immunity blockers: benzene, PCBs, metals, dyes and asbestos. For a time the WBCs turn into Super-WBCs. That is why Dr. Clark recommends eight hours of zapping daily for the sick until they are well.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271559050980?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zapper-Bio-Zapper-v2-1-Dr-Hulda-Clark-Zapper-/271559058614?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f3a2e64b6

Edited by Duul

My Accutane Story:

That is Criminal.

Here are my 2014 MRI Images for Low Back / Lumbar:

post-433447-0-92371400-1419496481.png

post-433447-0-72521700-1419496489.png

post-433447-0-70675500-1419496496.png

post-433447-0-63788800-1419496761.jpg

Edited by Duul

My Accutane Story:

That is Criminal.

MRI of my NECK 2013- (post accutane)

------------------------------------

Looks good. Just sharing.

post-433447-0-44368400-1419499254.png

post-433447-0-72492800-1419499271.png

post-433447-0-24287600-1419499279.png

post-433447-0-56308400-1419499398.jpg

Edited by Duul

My Accutane Story:

That is Criminal.

Just posted a seperate topic on my Brain being fixed with Accutane.

My thread "Accutane changed my Brain/Skull, Fixing my Arnold-Chiari Malformation Type 1"

Edited by Duul

My Accutane Story:

That is Criminal.

-DMT-

I am not a doctor and...

I generally wanted to avoid talking about these drugs (to avoid people thinking I was some sort of delusional drug addict).. I don't think you sound like one btw.

I have a consistent experience on some drugs that I feel relates to some sort of pain in my body.

I have done a considerable amount of mushrooms and i get this one consistent body high experience every time. It feels as if my shoulders are lifting out of my body, and my back finally feels like one sturdy pain free unit. Anyways I tried a juice fast a while back and hit ketosis in 12 hours. During the fast, I had the same feeling in my shoulders as I do on mushrooms. This feeling is so unique to me that I am absolutely confident I am not mixing it up with any other feelings. I ended the fast due to real life commitments and the lack of energy I had, but I found it incredibly odd. Maybe I was just tripping....pun intended. haha. I am getting more drawn towards fasting/liver cleansing to fix my digestive system. I'm not sure why I keep procrastinating. I am going to try a liver cleanse after the holidays.

Not trying to derail the thread, but just posting this in case you find it interesting.

Also.... Stating the obvious but,

Mushrooms may help depression, but they can also make it worse. You need to be in very comfortable calm environments when taking them. If not, they can bring out your biggest anxieties. Never done DMT but I assume it requires a similar environment.

Edited by Accutazed
1 person likes this

-DMT-

I am not a doctor and...

I generally wanted to avoid talking about these drugs (to avoid people thinking I was some sort of delusional drug addict).. I don't think you sound like one btw.

I have a consistent experience on some drugs that I feel relates to some sort of pain in my body.

I have done a considerable amount of mushrooms and i get this one consistent body high experience every time. It feels as if my shoulders are lifting out of my body, and my back finally feels like one sturdy pain free unit. Anyways I tried a juice fast a while back and hit ketosis in 12 hours. During the fast, I had the same feeling in my shoulders as I do on mushrooms. This feeling is so unique to me that I am absolutely confident I am not mixing it up with any other feelings. I ended the fast due to real life commitments and the lack of energy I had, but I found it incredibly odd. Maybe I was just tripping....pun intended. haha. I am getting more drawn towards fasting/liver cleansing to fix my digestive system. I'm not sure why I keep procrastinating. I am going to try a liver cleanse after the holidays.

Not trying to derail the thread, but just posting this in case you find it interesting.

Also.... Stating the obvious but,

Mushrooms may help depression, but they can also make it worse. You need to be in very comfortable calm environments when taking them. If not, they can bring out your biggest anxieties. Never done DMT but I assume it requires a similar environment.

Do you grow your own mushrooms???

Where can I start with Mushroom taking. I am a complete noob with this.

Edited by Duul

My Accutane Story:

That is Criminal.

Manganese deficiency fits very well to the picture and I've been taking it, but I'm still suspicious will this help us. You're supposed to get enough MN from food, so it feels weird that we would still be deficient of it after years of taking Accutane. Maybe our bodies can't absorb it or something else, but then supplementing it wouldn't help I guess. Should we also worry about MN overdose? Sorry if these questions have already been answered, but I was just too stupid to understand.

if you worry about that just make sure you have mn in normal/optimal range which is about 3.5 mg and a bioavailable form.food sources like whole grains or nuts is not very bioavailable . phytic acid has very much effect on it. best sources are tea and pineapple juice.

vitamin c is a big cofactor for mn . just in normal dose

also make sure you hav enough carbohydrate which is important for glycoprotein synthese

you body can make crabs from fats and protein in some degree but thats not optimal and is not good for liver too , so having good amount of carbs in diet can help to mn to work

(im agree with that taking mn supplement for a long period of time is not a god idea,that may cause an imbalance with other nutrients , but having 10-30 mg for 3 months is good i think)

This paper shows accutane might work by basically killing the sebocytes ...and they made a correlation to another synthetic retinoid, Fenretinide, which does the same thing by elevating ROS. We know accutane elevates ROS. We know mnSOD is a main cell protector against ROS
could we arrest the effects of accutane by upregulating mnSOD(taking manganese), thereby protecting the sebocyte from ROS induced cell death? would this get our oil glands to work again?
The 4-oxo metabolites of retinoids have
been shown to be functionally active in human keratinocytes and fibroblasts by their ability to
induce changes in gene expression (Baron, et al., 2005). Our data show that RAR panantagonist
AGN 193109 sufficiently blocks RAR activation in the presence of 13-cis RA as
measured by a significant decrease in TIG1 gene expression, yet does not block apoptosis
induced by 13-cis RA in SEB-1 sebocytes, thus supporting the hypothesis that apoptosis
induction via 13-cis RA is independent of RAR activation. Alternatively, apoptosis maybe 58
mediated through RXR nuclear receptor activation (Zhao et al, 2004). Using RXR pan-agonist,
CD 3254, at a concentration of 50 µM, a significant increase in the percentage of TUNELpositive
SEB-1 was noted at 72 hours. Although our HPLC data indicate very low levels of 9-cis
RA (a maximum of 12 ng/mL at 72 hours), RXR activation by 9-cis RA is possible (Allenby, et
al., 1993) or 13-cis RA may be metabolized to another as yet unidentified metabolite that is
capable of RXR activation.
Alternatively, 13-cis RA may have effects that are independent of retinoid receptors.
Interestingly, we showed that fenretinide; a synthetic retinoid known to induce apoptosis by
primarily, RAR- and RXR-independent means is able to induce significant apoptosis in our SEB-
1 sebocytes. In fact, the degree of apoptosis induced by fenretinide at 48 hours is very similar to
that observed with 13-cis RA treatment at 72 hours. Fenretinide induces apoptosis by elevating
reactive oxygen species (ROS), and increases in activation of ceramide and caspases (Wu, et al.,
2001). In addition, a retinoid-related molecule, AGN 193198 induces apoptosis without
activation of the classical retinoid receptors (Balasubramanian et al, 2005; Keedwell, et al.,
2004). It is possible that 13-cis RA acts similarly to fenretinide or AGN 193198 via receptorindependent
mechanisms;

there is some studies that shows taking more mn doesnt help to upregulate mnSOD . body needs just small amount of mn for that usage

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3572809/

but here is different outcome , maybe it helps

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1550052

Edited by paymanz

Another update. My current supplements are:

Manganese 12.5mg/day (a 25mg split in half)

Biotin 3000 mcg? a day... perhaps more would be beneficial.

Milk Thistle - 500mg a day

THe dryness is now over my entire body. Redness around my temples is reducing. The red patch on my right cheek still remains (not sure if rosescea or eczima). Walking feels easier. I feel like I am actually using my muscles to walk instead of putting pressureon my joints. Shoulders still feel like a bunch of rocks rolling around in the drier. Lower back pain sstill feels reduced.

Question, do you guys think the choline in milk thistle is sufficient?

I was also considering starting zinc supplements along with the manganese. Before the zinc didn't really work. Im also trying to increase my vitamin C now that I have manganese in my system...lots of oranges .

dont take Milk Thistle for long time, that makes minerals to go out of your body, i mean the ones that body excert via bile like manganese , iron , copper, etc.

its not natral to take that as a everyday supplement,thats just a medicine

Edited by paymanz

However, I had a micronutrient test done (spectracell labs) 1 year and 2 months post accutane when my health was at its worst (before I changed my diet away from the SAD). Here is what the results showed:

Patient Results (% Control) Reference Range (greater than)

DEFICIENCIES

Folate 31 >32%

Vitamin A (Retinol) 68 >70%

Coenzyme Q-10 86 >86%

Alpha Lipoic Acid 81 >81

BORDERLINE DEFICIENCIES

B3 Niacinamide 83 >80%

B5 Pantothenate 10 >07%

B6 Pyridoxine 58 >54%

B7 Biotin 38 >34%

Inositol 62 >58%

Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 54 >50%

Antioxidant Function 45 >40%

-----

Manganese 64 >50%

Not sure how accurate the test is but according to the results, I wasn't deficient in manganese.

blood/serum manganese levels is not that accurate i guess, but thats interesting.you dont have exact measurements/units?

Edited by paymanz

blood/serum manganese levels is not that accurate i guess, but thats interesting.you dont have exact measurements/units?

It wasn't the serum Mn. They look inside of the cell.

Also I had a hair analysis which said my Mn levels were good.

Not to say manganese wouldn't help but I don't think it is the absolute cure to all of our problems (for mine at least)

EDIT: and no, I don't have the exact units. They only showed reference ranges according to the general population

Edited by yetanotheraccutanevictim

Resources for people looking to heal: http://bit.ly/fixingaccutanedamage
Some of the tests I've had over the years of being ill: http://bit.ly/testingresults
My symptoms I've suffered from (includes accutane dosage): http://goo.gl/ZmNCHN
Email I can be contacted at: optimumpremonition2 at gmail dot com

I hope all of you are doing well and hopefully find joy,peace and love!

Merry Christmas

2 people like this

The secret of health for both mind & body

is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not anticipate troubles, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly.

The Buddha

A close friend provides them.

If you want to do them with other people, I suggest camping, or a spacious basement with little things that can distract you or bring out some sort of anxiety. Fresh air is a good thing. You will find (almost a guarantee) some sort of attraction to nature. Trees are definitely awesome to have near by. I would start with 2 grams, that won't bring up any serious mind bending realizations, but your body will feel mellow and you may see some slight visuals. You can always start with less though.

I have had friends discover really important things about themselves while on mushrooms. ADD, Diabetes etc... Every time I take it, I feel as if in order to feel healthy, I must fix my posture (the shoulder feelings hehe). I have a bad lumbar curve, and some rounded shoulders.. probably due to excessive PC gaming but I can never seem to kick the habbit. Although high, I seem to get some sort of clarity in what I must do to feel healthy. There isn't any science to back any of this up, but there are many that believe certain drugs reveal flaws that our unconscious mind hides. If you are interested in the subject, reddit always has great discussions in the drugs sub reddit.

1 person likes this

A close friend provides them.

If you want to do them with other people, I suggest camping, or a spacious basement with little things that can distract you or bring out some sort of anxiety. Fresh air is a good thing. You will find (almost a guarantee) some sort of attraction to nature. Trees are definitely awesome to have near by. I would start with 2 grams, that won't bring up any serious mind bending realizations, but your body will feel mellow and you may see some slight visuals. You can always start with less though.

I have had friends discover really important things about themselves while on mushrooms. ADD, Diabetes etc... Every time I take it, I feel as if in order to feel healthy, I must fix my posture (the shoulder feelings hehe). I have a bad lumbar curve, and some rounded shoulders.. probably due to excessive PC gaming but I can never seem to kick the habbit. Although high, I seem to get some sort of clarity in what I must do to feel healthy. There isn't any science to back any of this up, but there are many that believe certain drugs reveal flaws that our unconscious mind hides. If you are interested in the subject, reddit always has great discussions in the drugs sub reddit.

When I first did cannabis recently at 25 years old. It really made me think about where my life is going from different perspective. I agree with you and Thanks.

My Accutane Story:

That is Criminal.

Start setting those new years resolutions.

Personally I will be wrapping up this "accutane journey" in 2015.

I said what I had to say.

I will be testing some final methods in 2015:

1. Additional Hormone Tests I haven't took yet....Measuring gobulin and androgen count.

2. Liver Flush

3. Gallbladder Flush

4. Kidney Flush

5. Probiotic Enema

6. Coffee Enema

7. Parasite Cleanse, Bowel Cleanse (Salt water purging)

8. Fraxel Laser face resurfacing (might help lips??)

9. Cleaner diet, high vitamins, high protein, high minerals, high fiber, high BCAA, cutting out coffee and drinking Green Tea Matcha and Kombucha instead.

10. Blue light laser for back of neck / acne.

11. Injecting IGF-1 peptides Intramuscular for cell repair / muscle building / oil producing.

12. Injecting B12 Vitamin Intramuscular for DNA repair / anti aging.

13. Injecting HGH for Cell Repair / Oil producing (If I can find some.)

14. Mushrooms for neurotransmitters

15. ayahuasca tea

16. Rick Simpson Oil / Phoenix Tears oil - Said to cure 90% of peoples Accutane Dryness.

17. Yoga for joint rehab.

18. Losing Weight.

19. NoFap. No more masturbating for a WHOLE YEAR.

20. MRI Left Knee.

21. Neuro-linguistic programming (dealing with my past)

22. Hypnotism (forget I ever took accutane)

23. Dry Needling Acupuncture

24. Plenty of Sleep, getting back on a good circadian rhythm. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circadian_rhythm

25. Alpha Lipoic, Vitamin C, Glutathione, Tumeric Therapy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intravenous_therapy

26. Cayenne Eye Wash: http://www.amazon.com/Dr-CHRISTOPHERS-Nourish-Eyebright-Extract/dp/B000TQ4D4Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419588921&sr=8-1&keywords=cayenne+eye+wash

26. I might do HCG for hormones, already did this once. Possible no.

27. I might do TRT but risks of hair loss don't sound good. Possible no.

Long list, but I have done already most hollistic solutions on cleansing.

The choline, magnaese, moly seem to be helping. Along with magnesium daily.

After these are done, I am done with this "journey" the outcome will be revealed to you all.

NOTE: Anyone with serious digestive disorders should probably do a FECAL TRANSPLANT (ENEMA) it cures IBD and IBS. This is only if you have some very serious problem like ulcerative colitis or Crohn's disease. It is a cure and a solution.

Kinda gross but if your in pain...I would go for it.

post-433447-0-67952100-1419589051.png

Edited by Duul
1 person likes this

My Accutane Story:

That is Criminal.

Question: How come there is no Accutane recovery website? Or a foundation? I mean were going to need a TEAM OF SCIENTISTS to figure out what's going on.

Look at

Post-Finasteride Syndrome Foundation

http://www.pfsfoundation.org/

Edited by Duul
2 people like this

My Accutane Story:

That is Criminal.

Question: How come there is no Accutane recovery website? Or a foundation? I mean were going to need a TEAM OF SCIENTISTS to figure out what's going on.

Look at

Post-Finasteride Syndrome Foundation

http://www.pfsfoundation.org/

I follow propeciahelp.com because I have very very similar symptoms and if they find a cure or treatment I am sure I will benefit from their protocol.

My symptoms are exact the same PFS symptoms (except mental issues, zombie state).

Great post, looking forward to your results. Do keep us updated. If you could email me that would be even better as I might miss some of your posts on here.

Doing my first liver/gallbladder flush in 2 hours

Resources for people looking to heal: http://bit.ly/fixingaccutanedamage
Some of the tests I've had over the years of being ill: http://bit.ly/testingresults
My symptoms I've suffered from (includes accutane dosage): http://goo.gl/ZmNCHN
Email I can be contacted at: optimumpremonition2 at gmail dot com

Great post, looking forward to your results. Do keep us updated. If you could email me that would be even better as I might miss some of your posts on here.

Doing my first liver/gallbladder flush in 2 hours

I think your on the right track. Attitude is everything. I'm interested in your new years results. Please keep us posted.

Did you stop taking the cod liver oil? I'm curious about this, as this is something that is ridiculously confusing on this thread.

Has anyone tested high or low for calcium and has this been a common thread?

Cod liver oil made me feel really odd.

I might try it again. My brain felt like it was having shock therapy.

My Accutane Story:

That is Criminal.

Duul - Have you considered stem cells?

How do you take?

My Accutane Story:

That is Criminal.