IndigoRush

Repairing the long-term damage from Accutane

10,984 posts in this topic

I crash on damn near everything. I would say the natto crash was almost certainly multi cause. I can't even recall if I took it specifically or something related such as tofu or fermented rice or whatever. Any ferment with alcohol kills me. Hell Dr. Ohhira probiotics killed me.

Now that I've stabilized I'll look at reducing sensitivity with gut lining rebuilders. My data is clean enough to proceed.

Accutane - Brief low-dose course ~2004 for ~4 months. Liver monitored, no sides.

10 years of IBD debilitation followed.  Symptoms: Fatigue, severe IBS-D, gradually shrinking diet, insomnia, depression.  No indication of anything medically wrong.  Took up smoking handrolled tobacco to improve focus at work.  Tried tons of IBS remedies and strategies, to no avail.

A fecal calprotectin test finally revealed the problem - I scored off the scale.  I researched that angle, found LDN, took it for a month or two, and abruptly recovered in March-April 2016.  

I went from being able to eat almost nothing (3 ingredient elimination diet) to being able to eat most things.  Gained back my lost weight (~30 lbs below healthy).  Was able to quit smoking thanks to cessation of chronic pain and fatigue.  

You can get LDN from LDNconsult.com for $2-300 in 1-3 weeks total.  Titrate the dose upwards gradually for at least a month and don't expect results until full strength.  The main side effect is disrupted sleep from too-rapid titration.  It's super safe and should be OTC.  It deepens REM sleep (vivid dreams) and reduces inflammation.  See http://www.lowdosenaltrexone.org/

The CLO is working so well for me it is amazing, I hit the jackpot again. I had been wanting to buy it for years.

What I am asking myself is what is causing the amazing results? Is it the iodine, the D2, the Omega 3, the Vit A???

I have supplemented omega 3 before, it works, but the effects are to small for my budget to be constantly supplementing omega 3s.

I have supplemented Iodine recently, but only sporadically. Has anyone been able to find out how much iodine is approximately in a ml of FCLO?

1 person likes this

Hi Navile I believe the main thing is the Step 2 where the conguation happens.. Oxidation and excretion (Step 1 and Step 3) happens easily..

Even if you read an researches the main intention of these researches is only Conguation or for specifically Retinols it is "glucuronidation" ...

The drug toxicity can only be removed by conguation where it is converted from Fat soluble oxidised product to water soluble compound which can be excreted either by urine or through fecals..

I have tried this method without knowing all the steps. I tried just the oxidation step for almost 1 month without knowing about other steps. It made the things really bad for me.. Know I have been planning to rest my body for at least 2 months and then retry the above mentioned method ..

One thing I really found amazing while I was on oxidizing stage my other accutane symptoms got better but had burning sensation in stomach.. I could really feel how the accutane was moving in my body from head and then to back to my stomach to my sexual organ and then back again..

was taking liv52 and bentonite/psyllium together, which would be step one and three, doubt that artichoke would have made the situation better.

One more thing that will work guaranteed 100%... Please take a look at this procedure developed by Dr Kim Brouwer.. This procedure basically involves the bile fluids drainage..

https://pharmacy.unc.edu/Directory/kbrouwer/faculty-spotlight-kim-l-r-brouwer-pharmd-phd

"After a drug is taken orally and is absorbed into the bloodstream, it first goes the liver, where it comes in contact with hepatocytes, cells that contain the liver’s metabolic machinery. If the drug is taken up by the hepatocytes, it can be metabolized and/or excreted back into the bloodstream or into bile, which Brouwer calls the drainage compartment of the liver.

While the blood carries its portion of the drug to other parts of the body, the bile drains into the intestines, where some drug may be reabsorbed. Brouwer says researchers have only a limited understanding of the processes by which drugs are excreted into bile and the extent of reabsorption back into the blood.

“That’s because it’s not easy to reach this drainage system,” she says. “It’s all internal. It’s only in people that have liver disease where they have exteriorized bile flow or some type of surgery that we even have access to that drainage compartment.

“One of the major obstacles to progress in this field was the abilty to access, or at least quantitate in some way, the excretion of drugs in bile.”

About five years ago, Brouwer’s lab developed a simple method to collect bile from healthy individuals. A volunteer swallows an multi-channel tube which is localized to the region of the intestine just below the stomach, where the bile drain dumps from the gall bladder into the intestines. A balloon at the end of the tube is positioned in the intestine below this drainge site. The balloon can be inflated to block the bile from flowing futher down the intestine. When the volunteer is given the naturally-occurring hormone cholecystokinen, the gall bladder contracts and expels bile into the intestine where the bile is trapped by the inflated balloon. Researchers can then siphon out the bile in the intestine through aspiration ports in the multi-channel tube and examine its contents, including the amount of drug excreted in the bile.

Being able to measure how much of a drug is taken up by the liver and drained into bile may be important in determining the efficacy or toxicity of the compound. Drugs and/or metabolites that are active in another part of the body need to get back into the blood from the liver in order to be effective. In other cases, the metabolites that are formed in the liver could cause toxicity if they are secreted into the intestines via bile.

“What’s happened over the last several decades is that medicinal chemists have learned to design molecules that are metabolically stable, so they are not extensively metabolized by the liver,” Brouwer says. “But their structural features make them more likely to be excreted in bile, so there’s the need to be able to really understand the extent of biliary excretion and, in some cases, to try and minimize that uptake and excretion process which removes drug from the circulation.”"

no x) just dont take too much. i took a supplement who contain this: Argile verte poudre 300 mg ; Bistorte racine 300 mg ; Bourdaine écorce 300 mg ; Cascara écorce 300 mg ; Charbon végétal 300 mg ; Gingembre racine 300 mg ; Guimauve racine 300 mg ; Orme écorce 300 mg ; Ispaghul (Psyllium rose) téguments 300 mg ; Verge d'or plante 300 mg
its a french supplement.

Anonyy what you have done completely makes sense from the science point of view..

Liver:

Oxidation : Mediated by the olive oil and lemon, isotherapy

Conjugation : Mediated by the kambucha, calcium d glucrate, beet root, artichoke

Bile:

Excretion : Psyllium, Charchoal, bentonite (Breaking the entroheptatic cycle for drug)

I think these all makes sense from theory point of view but only if they work for me... I am very happy for you Anonyy that these things made a difference for you. One day hopefully i will also be able to get rid of this Accutane..

Edited by sunnyhatesacne

Hi Navile I believe the main thing is the Step 2 where the conguation happens.. Oxidation and excretion (Step 1 and Step 3) happens easily..

Even if you read an researches the main intention of these researches is only Conguation or for specifically Retinols it is "glucuronidation" ...

The drug toxicity can only be removed by conguation where it is converted from Fat soluble oxidised product to water soluble compound which can be excreted either by urine or through fecals..

Agree with you on that. Just wanted to say that I probably would have get detox symptoms even with taking artichoke or something similar. Like anonyy said, it's just getting worse during detoxing.

Any idea how to slow down my detox process? Google isn't really helping, I drink a lot and stopped taking things days ago, isn't really getting better though. Got even worse today just by taking my daily cinnamon extract, crazy. Having some quality artichoke left, maybe that will bring some relief.

For me also the detox symptoms went so bad and the only thing that helped me was taking Calcium d glucrate... 500 mg calcium d glucrate is like taking 82 pounds of broccoli..

I am still getting some symptoms for the detox but not as bad as it was a 1 week ago..

Agree with you on that. Just wanted to say that I probably would have get detox symptoms even with taking artichoke or something similar. Like anonyy said, it's just getting worse during detoxing.

Any idea how to slow down my detox process? Google isn't really helping, I drink a lot and stopped taking things days ago, isn't really getting better though. Got even worse today just by taking my daily cinnamon extract, crazy. Having some quality artichoke left, maybe that will bring some relief.

Edited by sunnyhatesacne

I've read on some propecia forums that finasteride (propecia) use can help treat the sexual side effects of accutane. The logic is it temporarily decreases DHT and re-sensitizes your receptors. Any of you have experience with this? Thoughts?

Love it. Love everything about it.

To those reading: be careful with UDCA- depending on pre-existing conditions and even in general has been linked to adverse effects. Cycling is best if anything.

The circadian rhythm stuff is very true- making sure you get proper sleep at proper times alone can go a long way. Your individual condition may demand you get more sleep than you expect.

Moderate portion control - you can fudge a bit and it seems to be OK as long as you regularly watch what/how much you eat. <-- this is 80% of the battle.

To the most unlikely of sources in the beginning, I would like to again say thank you to Jospeh.

Still here, still healthy, still working full time, still improving.

Eating only whiteleg shrimp and white rice and water. Moderate portion control is sufficient.

Try to avoid eating after sundown. Avoid protein late at night. Take 1.5g/d UDCA +. Two source naturals essential enzymes pills with rice. Also take UDCA and colostrum powder with rice. Cycling testosterone cream.

Fixed weekly fatigue cycle by not sharing bed with gf on weekend visits. Now at 7d/week uptime.

Blue Ice Fermented Cod Liver OIl / Butter Oil blend in mornings.

Limit light exposure after sundown. Get light exposure at sunrise.

That's it. Regimen is now pretty robust and fault tolerant. Model accurately predicts tomorrow's health.

KPI tracking switched from dumps to daily uptime, because IBS no longer central.

1 person likes this

What has worked for me in order of safety/effectiveness: Eating small portions of food (no more than 2 fistfuls at any given sitting) *and/or* Low calorie/low fat/low-to-no grain diet while minimizing all dehydrating substances.

What helps: Manganese! Molybdenum, Methyl-B12, Exercise+Water and a Humidifier in your room.

What hasn't: Everything else (so far).

What makes it worse: Multivitamins** for whatever reason. If you need to take supplements, get the single supplement as needed- multivitamins can make your symptoms worse. Do your research on each vitamin! Eating large meals, and eating highly processed/fatty foods.

Regimen notes:
As far as I know, there is no condition for which cycling UDCA is recommended by the medical establishment. If one has the pre-existing conditions for which UDCA is contraindicated, one should not take it at all. Otherwise, one can take a high dose indefinitely.
I wouldn't say that portion control is 80% of the battle. I could only arrive at that high of a figure by conflating the causational power of bad portion control, with the deleterious effects of sickness-lowered willpower on portion control discipline. The former is controllable, the latter is not.
For regimen maintenance, I find sleep, anti-stress permanent meditation systems, and portion control to be equally important. They are interrelated and not individually fully controllable, but each represents a lever. Together they form a fairly robust control mechanism over one's biorhythm.
During recovery times, required sleep spikes very high. Agreed.
--------
Least probable of sources? It seems to me you are associating likeability and/or mainstream credibility with probability of successful innovation. In fact, the correlation is inverse. High IQ, info obsessive, megalomaniac, heterodox workaholics who persistently run many controlled experiments on a single problem are the solo acts who upset the apple cart of authority.

Accutane - Brief low-dose course ~2004 for ~4 months. Liver monitored, no sides.

10 years of IBD debilitation followed.  Symptoms: Fatigue, severe IBS-D, gradually shrinking diet, insomnia, depression.  No indication of anything medically wrong.  Took up smoking handrolled tobacco to improve focus at work.  Tried tons of IBS remedies and strategies, to no avail.

A fecal calprotectin test finally revealed the problem - I scored off the scale.  I researched that angle, found LDN, took it for a month or two, and abruptly recovered in March-April 2016.  

I went from being able to eat almost nothing (3 ingredient elimination diet) to being able to eat most things.  Gained back my lost weight (~30 lbs below healthy).  Was able to quit smoking thanks to cessation of chronic pain and fatigue.  

You can get LDN from LDNconsult.com for $2-300 in 1-3 weeks total.  Titrate the dose upwards gradually for at least a month and don't expect results until full strength.  The main side effect is disrupted sleep from too-rapid titration.  It's super safe and should be OTC.  It deepens REM sleep (vivid dreams) and reduces inflammation.  See http://www.lowdosenaltrexone.org/

Adhering to the circadian rhythm is really key for me.

What about Meditation? I started to get into it. Have been using the following app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pabloangello.meditatef

I started getting into meditation as well, and it is something that has definitely helped me so add one on to the list of healthy, easy tricks that anyone can try.

To Joseph- 1. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/drug-information/DR601407/DSECTION=side-effects UDC is not a vitamin, it is a medication and should be taken with care. Hell, even vitamins wreak havoc with my system.

2. Watching what you eat/portion control is a HUGE part of the battle. Getting enough sleep and tweaking the remaining effects after neutralizing the negative eating effects is just as important to achieve optimal health, but I've never been able to address those without adjusting diet first. But I suppose everyone is different.

3. I was making a joke about how you were treated by most in the beginning of your experiments, I don't mean to sound like I'm reinforcing those attitudes, just trying to have a chuckle with ya :P glad you're in a good place and can help others.

3 people like this

What has worked for me in order of safety/effectiveness: Eating small portions of food (no more than 2 fistfuls at any given sitting) *and/or* Low calorie/low fat/low-to-no grain diet while minimizing all dehydrating substances.

What helps: Manganese! Molybdenum, Methyl-B12, Exercise+Water and a Humidifier in your room.

What hasn't: Everything else (so far).

What makes it worse: Multivitamins** for whatever reason. If you need to take supplements, get the single supplement as needed- multivitamins can make your symptoms worse. Do your research on each vitamin! Eating large meals, and eating highly processed/fatty foods.

Update: On week 2 of low-dose Naltrexone....read up about it. Moisture in eyes and nose is back. Still have dry mouth and joint pain...bad joint pain which the iodine seems to have stopped working in conjunction with Naltrexone.Have a new alternative but trained conventional doctor who believes my side effects may have been triggered (laughs inside *may*). He very seriously believes it is automimmune...perhaps hashimoto's but my blood tests always check out fine. ...he still wants to try me on TSH if the Naltrexone cannot get my immune system regulated. I can sleep finally with the naltrexone! It reads like a gimmick, because unfornately, doctors can't make too much money off of it! BOOHOO :(

Update: On week 2 of low-dose Naltrexone....read up about it. Moisture in eyes and nose is back. Still have dry mouth and joint pain...bad joint pain which the iodine seems to have stopped working in conjunction with Naltrexone.Have a new alternative but trained conventional doctor who believes my side effects may have been triggered (laughs inside *may*). He very seriously believes it is automimmune...perhaps hashimoto's but my blood tests always check out fine. ...he still wants to try me on TSH if the Naltrexone cannot get my immune system regulated. I can sleep finally with the naltrexone! It reads like a gimmick, because unfornately, doctors can't make too much money off of it! BOOHOO sad.png

Did you try the bone broth soup I recommended it is supposed to be great for joint pain , as for not being able to sleep try valerian (herb) not drug , works good for that.

I was reading that in a double-blind study, 44 percent of insomniacs who took valerian described the quality of their sleep as "perfect," and 99 percent said their sleep had improved significantly. None of the patients reported any side effects.

2 people like this

Bone broth soup is basically jam packed with HA, and yes HA works for me. thanks for the advice! i'm going to definitely continue with naltrexone. a very powerful antiinflammatory

New to acne.org but I've been following this thread for quite some time. I decided to finally comment because today my boyfriend called me a hypochondriac and that was just too painful. I've been working so hard to find a resolution to all of my health issues that were caused by Accutane and for them to be seen as me being paranoid is ridiculous. Its getting terribly lonely trying to figure all of this stuff out.

My symptoms:

-Chronic Fatigue

-IBS

-Painful PMS

-HORRIBLE migraines 24/7.. this is by far the worst symptom that has come from taking Accutane. I don't see many other people comment about migraines, but I know mine had to have been caused by Accutane.

Nothing has helped with the fatigue so far, but for IBS I found that cutting out gluten and dairy was extremely helpful. I still get IBS symptoms sometimes, but they're not nearly as painful or often as when I was eating anything I wanted.

As for the migraines, I cut out any foods that were triggers (bacon, MSG, avocados, onions, etc..) and also did Botox injections which were absolutely fantastic. I have tried every drug, vitamin, therapy, etc that one could try for migraines and Botox was the only thing that ever really seemed to help. I then had nerve decompression surgery because if Botox works for your migraines, that means you are a good candidate for the surgery. I'm still in recovery and am not sure how effective it was yet, but my hopes are high.

As for any girls that have hormonal issues because of Accutane, I cannot say enough good things about progesterone. I was taking it in pill form for a while until I read the nasty side effects associated with that, then I switched to bioidential progesterone cream which is very safe and incredibly effective. My periods are less painful, and the migraine I get before hand is actually bearable now. I used to be out of commission for an entire week or more around my period, but now I'm able to function again. I highly suggest reading the book, "Dr. John Lee's Hormone Balance Made Simple," it talks about the different hormonal problems women can have, has a checklist to help you figure out which problem you're having, and then tells you multiple ways on how to deal with it. Theres also a section in there about men benefiting from progesterone cream, although I skipped that section for obvious reasons.

I hope this helps someone!

2 people like this

New to acne.org but I've been following this thread for quite some time. I decided to finally comment because today my boyfriend called me a hypochondriac and that was just too painful. I've been working so hard to find a resolution to all of my health issues that were caused by Accutane and for them to be seen as me being paranoid is ridiculous. Its getting terribly lonely trying to figure all of this stuff out.

My symptoms:

-Chronic Fatigue

-IBS

-Painful PMS

-HORRIBLE migraines 24/7.. this is by far the worst symptom that has come from taking Accutane. I don't see many other people comment about migraines, but I know mine had to have been caused by Accutane.

Nothing has helped with the fatigue so far, but for IBS I found that cutting out gluten and dairy was extremely helpful. I still get IBS symptoms sometimes, but they're not nearly as painful or often as when I was eating anything I wanted.

As for the migraines, I cut out any foods that were triggers (bacon, MSG, avocados, onions, etc..) and also did Botox injections which were absolutely fantastic. I have tried every drug, vitamin, therapy, etc that one could try for migraines and Botox was the only thing that ever really seemed to help. I then had nerve decompression surgery because if Botox works for your migraines, that means you are a good candidate for the surgery. I'm still in recovery and am not sure how effective it was yet, but my hopes are high.

As for any girls that have hormonal issues because of Accutane, I cannot say enough good things about progesterone. I was taking it in pill form for a while until I read the nasty side effects associated with that, then I switched to bioidential progesterone cream which is very safe and incredibly effective. My periods are less painful, and the migraine I get before hand is actually bearable now. I used to be out of commission for an entire week or more around my period, but now I'm able to function again. I highly suggest reading the book, "Dr. John Lee's Hormone Balance Made Simple," it talks about the different hormonal problems women can have, has a checklist to help you figure out which problem you're having, and then tells you multiple ways on how to deal with it. Theres also a section in there about men benefiting from progesterone cream, although I skipped that section for obvious reasons.

For chronic fatigue try IONYTE , the stuff works it's a organic mineral complex with coral calcium it also alkalizes the body bringing down the acidity a good thing.

To avoid migraine headaches avoid ALCOHOL if you haven't already , isotretinoin and alcohol don't mix too well , also perhaps try willow bark a natural form of aspirin without the nasty side effects of the synthetic version , may help. Question what was your dosage? mg.

1 person likes this

My symptoms:

-Chronic Fatigue

-IBS

-Painful PMS

For chronic fatigue try IONYTE , the stuff works it's a organic mineral complex with coral calcium it also alkalizes the body bringing down the acidity a good thing.

To avoid migraine headaches avoid ALCOHOL if you haven't already , isotretinoin and alcohol don't mix too well , also perhaps try willow bark a natural form of aspirin without the nasty side effects of the synthetic version , may help. Question what was your dosage? mg.

Thank you so much!! I will definitely be looking into Ionyte and willow bark. I briefly looked up the both of those and they seem great, I will definitely be purchasing some. I rarely, if ever, drink alcohol, if I do I make sure I have nothing to do for the next few days because I know I'll be out of commission.

Do you mean my dosage of Accutane or of Botox? I'm assuming you meant Accutane. I'm not completely sure on the dosage of Accutane; I've taken 3 rounds of it, once when I was 14, another time at 16, and another time at 18. I can only find information about the last round I took, and that was 40mg a day. I don't know as far as the other two rounds, although I'm sure I could call my doctor and ask if you're that curious. I also have no idea what my dosage of Botox is, but I go back to my doctor on Monday and can ask for you if thats what you meant!

My symptoms:

-Chronic Fatigue

-IBS

-Painful PMS

Thank you so much!! I will definitely be looking into Ionyte and willow bark. I briefly looked up the both of those and they seem great, I will definitely be purchasing some. I rarely, if ever, drink alcohol, if I do I make sure I have nothing to do for the next few days because I know I'll be out of commission.

Do you mean my dosage of Accutane or of Botox? I'm assuming you meant Accutane. I'm not completely sure on the dosage of Accutane; I've taken 3 rounds of it, once when I was 14, another time at 16, and another time at 18. I can only find information about the last round I took, and that was 40mg a day. I don't know as far as the other two rounds, although I'm sure I could call my doctor and ask if you're that curious. I also have no idea what my dosage of Botox is, but I go back to my doctor on Monday and can ask for you if thats what you meant!

WOW three rounds my God I can't imagine ingesting that much poison , that would explain your side effect to be more on the severe side and yeah I meant Accutane , no problem I'm sure those items will help you , Ionyte has worked great for me I was fatigued for a while , sleeping a lot it made a big difference in terms of giving me energy at first I was skeptical as I have tried quite a few things with little improvement but it worked. (=

Hi everyone, I've followed this forum for a while and have now decided to join in the effort. I want to thank everyone for their dedication and sharing experiences. This site is by far the most beneficial in understanding accutane. I think a lot of people frequenting this forum are sometimes frustrated because of the amount different ailments being thrown into play. This makes it hard to track the analysis of someone when they provide their experiences of trying something new. One person talks about iodine, maybe one person says it works for them and then the topic gets changed to something totally different. Than, twenty pages later, the subject reappears. I know this is hard to control due to the amount of posts. Everyone suffers different symptoms, but I wish posts were more detailed in such a way as scientists track case studies. I'm saying users experiences are incredibly valuable and their pioneering efforts need to be analyzed to see if it can work for most everyone. I think that most of us understand the complexity of this poison and I think the science needs to be focused on like the oxidation, subjugation method. I know someone has tried this and found success, but they say it cured all symptoms (psychic) problems? More details in the changes would be helpful. My post is in an effort to work the trial and error method in more unison. Maybe we can track the amount of people that use a particular solution and how many people it works for. Than we can analyse each experience to see the different variables. I am excited to try some of these solutions but there are so many different things-where does someone start? I have been fortunate enough to have lucked out with no real joint pain or bowel problems, but suffer from the skin related and hair issues and it has certainly changed my life due to lack of confidence. I guess I have accepted that there is no cure yet and have tried to stay focused on things I find passion in. I am excited to start trying some of the simple things everyone has shared. I want to express my thanks for everyone who has battled and fought for answers. Thank you all and everyone stay strong.Together we will persevere and find the answer.

2 people like this

My symptoms:

-Chronic Fatigue

-IBS

-Painful PMS

WOW three rounds my God I can't imagine ingesting that much poison , that would explain your side effect to be more on the severe side and yeah I meant Accutane , no problem I'm sure those items will help you , Ionyte has worked great for me I was fatigued for a while , sleeping a lot it made a big difference in terms of giving me energy at first I was skeptical as I have tried quite a few things with little improvement but it worked. (=

I know, its awful, and I can't help but beat myself up about it everyday. I feel terrible guilt knowing that I did all of this to myself for vanity. Although I took Accutane so many times I feel as though my symptoms aren't as severe as some of the other comments I read, and I am so thankful. Although my migraines are absolutely awful, I find comfort in knowing that I have a few pretty specific problems, and not a whole huge range of things to deal with. I am unlucky, and lucky at the same time.

I ordered some Ionyte last night and am extremely excited to try it. I read a bunch of reviews and I'm very hopeful. Thank you so much for recommending this to me!

I have trouble falling asleep, mainly because of the pain in my head, was wondering if you had ever tried Valerian Root? (This goes for anyone!) I was considering buying some last night but I've been spending so much money on treatments and things lately I thought I should hold off until I asked around.

1 person likes this

My symptoms:

-Chronic Fatigue

-IBS

-Painful PMS

I know, its awful, and I can't help but beat myself up about it everyday. I feel terrible guilt knowing that I did all of this to myself for vanity. Although I took Accutane so many times I feel as though my symptoms aren't as severe as some of the other comments I read, and I am so thankful. Although my migraines are absolutely awful, I find comfort in knowing that I have a few pretty specific problems, and not a whole huge range of things to deal with. I am unlucky, and lucky at the same time.

I ordered some Ionyte last night and am extremely excited to try it. I read a bunch of reviews and I'm very hopeful. Thank you so much for recommending this to me!

I have trouble falling asleep, mainly because of the pain in my head, was wondering if you had ever tried Valerian Root? (This goes for anyone!) I was considering buying some last night but I've been spending so much money on treatments and things lately I thought I should hold off until I asked around.

I recommended (Valerian) it before just recently it is good for insomnia , I seem to have the opposite problem I sleep too much lol... and thankfully I don't suffer from headaches must be hard to deal with migraines all the time....I do however feel headpressure it comes and goes and I know for a fact it's form isotretinoin , I feel for ya.... you will like the Ionyte trust me on that one. Right now my symptoms are not bad at all , it seems to come in waves such a strange drug . After my experience with this drug many years ago I have learned to stay away from allopathic medicine I consider this a benefit to my health lol..

Edited by Gladiatoro

Has anyone tried taking Curcumin? There are over 100 clinical studies on PubMed showing how Curcumin is very beneficial for people with inflammatory bowel disease, arthritis, liver disease.

1 person likes this

My symptoms:

-Chronic Fatigue

-IBS

-Painful PMS

I recommended (Valerian) it before just recently it is good for insomnia , I seem to have the opposite problem I sleep too much lol... and thankfully I don't suffer from headaches must be hard to deal with migraines all the time....I do however feel headpressure it comes and goes and I know for a fact it's form isotretinoin , I feel for ya.... you will like the Ionyte trust me on that one. Right now my symptoms are not bad at all , it seems to come in waves such a strange drug . After my experience with this drug many years ago I have learned to stay away from allopathic medicine I consider this a benefit to my health lol..

I will definitely try the Valerian! What are your symptoms other than the head pressure? I know what you mean about symptoms coming in waves, its frustrating because you think you're doing so well and then they all hit again. I get the same thing.

My symptoms:

-Chronic Fatigue

-IBS

-Painful PMS

I will definitely try the Valerian! What are your symptoms other than the head pressure? I know what you mean about symptoms coming in waves, its frustrating because you think you're doing so well and then they all hit again. I get the same thing.

Right now that's about it , other than moodiness , I experience semi systemic dehydration in other words some days my eyes are super dry other days not my skin goes through the same cycle it seems , I have been through much worse with this drug so I would classify my symptoms as somewhat mild now and I'm thankful for that at the moment. I used to experience a lot of dizziness that has subsided too. My fatigue is improving I contribute this to Ionyte like I said before.

1 person likes this

My symptoms:

-Chronic Fatigue

-IBS

-Painful PMS

Right now that's about it , other than moodiness , I experience semi systemic dehydration in other words some days my eyes are super dry other days not my skin goes through the same cycle it seems , I have been through much worse with this drug so I would classify my symptoms as somewhat mild now and I'm thankful for that at the moment. I used to experience a lot of dizziness that has subsided too. My fatigue is improving I contribute this to Ionyte like I said before.

I'm so glad things are somewhat mild for you right now! I hope everything continues to get better! Thank you again for the tip on the Ionyte, I can't wait to try it.

1 person likes this