Hi everyone,

This is what I'm currently doing (and have been for many months):

Night:
Wash with Spectro Gel
Clindoxyl Gel (spot treatment)

Morning:
Wash with Spectro Gel
Retin A 0.1% gel

My face sometimes is extremely dry, especially around the corners of the mouth. But sometimes it is not dry at all. When it is dry, I use Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer (15 spf), which usually turns my skin red and burns (sometimes for a few minutes, sometimes for the whole day). I've noticed that Jojoba oil tends to calm down the burning, so I sometimes use it with the moisturizer.

Also, periodically, I use Biore Purify daily scrub. Its the only scrub I could find that does not include salycilic acid and seems to be free of comedogenic ingredients, as far as I can tell.

My large inflamed acne has mostly gone away. It periodically comes back, but I think the clindoxyl gel gets rid of it quickly. My problem now is that just under my nose, and all around my chin and jaw I have small white bumps. They are not noticeable unless one of them happens to become large, which tends to happen frequently, or I stretch the skin (then they are very clear).

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get rid of the white bumps? Or any comments on the products I'm using?

I also have recently started taking supplements. Mainly Vit D, B complex, beta carotene, and probiotics. Only a few days so far so probably not enough time for results.

Thanks.

#2 dber

dber

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:44 PM

To the top!

#3 AcneSlayer

AcneSlayer

Live. Laugh. Love.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 11 May 2011 - 10:40 PM

I have these on my chin. Nothing seems to get rid of them and it's so annoying. I just started using 0.05% tretinoin cream. I hope maybe that'll help clear them up, but I won't be heartbroken if it doesn't.

I have no clue why they're there, either, because I don't have any other major breakouts right now. My face is never 100% clear because of those stupid little bumps. Luckily they aren't really noticeable.

90% Clear thanks to Ortho Tri-Cyclin Lo!
Current Routine:
-Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub
-Carley's Clear and Smooth Exotic Butter Moisturizer
-Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer with SPF 30
-Clean and Clear Persa Gel Maxiumum Strength (spot treat)
-Tretinoin 0.05% (currently twice weekly at night)
-Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask (once a week)
-Everday Minerals Mineral Makeup
-Ortho Tri-Cyclin Lo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users