#21 AuguriesofInnocence

AuguriesofInnocence

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me
  • Interests:Being happy no matter what.

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:59 AM

It cost usually $ per minute or around there, so 30 mins=$30. Depending on the amount of hairs, it takes 5-10 sessions to clear the area. But like I said make sure the person who does it is reputable, you dont want to go cheap on sushi, plastic surgery or electrolysis lol.

seriously...electrolysis. Its the only method which kills the hairs for good.

I have PCOS and despite being blonde have had some dark hairs on my face in places I dont want them...I was depressed and used to wax/pluck osessively. It makes you feel so un-feminine...once I started gatting electrolysis sessions I felt SO much abtter because the hairs dont come back. If you can afford it Id say do it, I dont regret a penny I spent to feel smooth and feminine again.

Was the electrolysis affordable? I'm considering getting it done.

seriously...electrolysis. Its the only method which kills the hairs for good.

I have PCOS and despite being blonde have had some dark hairs on my face in places I dont want them...I was depressed and used to wax/pluck osessively. It makes you feel so un-feminine...once I started gatting electrolysis sessions I felt SO much abtter because the hairs dont come back. If you can afford it Id say do it, I dont regret a penny I spent to feel smooth and feminine again.

Was the electrolysis affordable? I'm considering getting it done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users