Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone on Primal Defense

33 posts in this topic

BS in my opinion, but I'm the only one it bothers. *Shrugs*

Well Emma, I'm not too thrilled about it either now that you mention the increase of fillers and the possible decrease of HSO's. The product is already expensive so if you happen to find another source of HSO's, please post it. I have looked and found nothing.

By the way, Jordan Ruben's book is great! I've been reading it today.

"Also, they increased iron;probably cut down on HSO's, although they don't allow you to determine that due to it(HSO"s)suddenly being quantified in mg.'s now, rather than CFU's as they were previously, so I am unable to determine that fact--quite cunning of them, eh?" sad.gifbb_icon_confused.gif

I read both books. They were good.

Another thing, they did all their medical studies on the old formula. There was no efficient reason to change it--plenty of monetary reasons though.

Now, the studies mean squat.

Please only PM me if it's something that cannot be talked about on the thread or is highly personal. This way, everyone benefits.

Because I've read Primal Defense experiences via curezone about it being ineffective, due to mucoid plaque infestation, that they are interfering with the HSO/probiotic absorbtion. Hence the need for prior bowel flushing.

bb_neutral.gif

Em.. I haven't gotten this far in the book yet and don't know if it even mentions it but, do you think it would interfere with the Primal Defense if I was to take apple cider vinegar drinks? ACV has antibiotic/antifungal properties in it and I wouldn't want to take something that would destroy the GOOD bacteria in the Primal Defense. Any thoughts on this?

Please only PM me if it's something that cannot be talked about on the thread or is highly personal. This way, everyone benefits.

BS in my opinion, but I'm the only one it bothers. *Shrugs*

:neutral:

Em.. I haven't gotten this far in the book yet and don't know if it even mentions it but, do you think it would interfere with the Primal Defense if I was to take apple cider vinegar drinks? ACV has antibiotic/antifungal properties in it and I wouldn't want to take something that would destroy the GOOD bacteria in the Primal Defense. Any thoughts on this?

Well, I'm not sure. They don't have vinegar on the forbidden list, however, it is not allowed for candida. They mention to stay away from vinegar fermented products specifically. However, I use vinegar in my salad every day.