magnesium

3 replies to this topic

#1 Keats

Keats

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 August 2004 - 01:45 AM

I think it was Lumas or Denise2 talking about this product. I have just read a bit information about it:

OXY-POWDERâ„¢ is unlike other colon cleansers. It uses a proprietary process of creating oxides of magnesium. The 15 to 20 pounds of compacted fecal matter inside your colon is liquefied and flushed out. While psyllium and other fiber products simply scrape matter out through the center of a clogged colon, Oxy-Powder removes old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and cleans the entire colon. By using Oxy-Powder you can melt away the compaction in the small intestine, large intestine, and colon, safe and effectively.

Do you both have generally any experience with it? I was about to buy ColonLife (thats P&B with lots of herbs n stuff added), but Oxy-Powder might actually be a lot more effective I assume now?

#2 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 August 2004 - 11:05 AM

You can do a search on curezone for it and youll find lots of info and posts. I never used it. I used colonix, which is a parasite and bowel cleanse.

#3 Ben16

Ben16

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 August 2004 - 11:17 AM

Is it helping Lumas? Also, you still have to diet while taking all these supplements right?
"We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic cords of memory will swell when again touched as surely they will be by the better angels of our nature."

#4 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 August 2004 - 12:01 PM

Ben, I am not convinced that Oxy-Powder and those other oxygen based cleansers do all that they say they do. I believe that I did receive some benefit from taking Colosan, which is a similiar product. It's a lot cheaper, too.

I say this because the oxygen is supposed to liquify old, hardened, fecal matter. Yet, I passed some mucoid plaque after I took Oxy-Powder. If it dissolves and flushes out mucoid plaque, then why did I pass some mucoid plaque 2-3 weeks after I stopped taking it?

I think it MIGHT work if you are FASTING. But only if you are fasting...even then, I'm not sure. Plus, OP is an expensive supplement.

Colosan, I could literally feel working as it dislodged old crap from my colon. Weird. But again.....you might do well with a colon cleanse kit from a health food store, there are plenty of them there. Don't feel like you need to spend 40 bucks for a supplement like Oxy-Powder. You might have some junk, but you are young, probably not as much as the average adult raised on junk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users