Cleaing your liver?

5 replies to this topic

#1 acnekilledmylife

acnekilledmylife

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 August 2004 - 10:26 PM

What's with cleaning your liver and its positive effects for acne? I'm sorry I don't want to read all the 500 pages in the threads if someone could just sum it up for me.

#2 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 August 2004 - 03:37 PM

Some believe that it's the magic cure for acne, AIDS, cancer, etc... That your body is very very toxic becasue we eat like disgusting animals and that "cleansing" actually "cleans us."

Others (me included) believe it does nothing and was created to rip people off. It's not based on any science and real doctors believe it has no positive benefits.

#3 acnekilledmylife

acnekilledmylife

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 August 2004 - 03:46 PM

Where can I read more about it and learning how to perform a flush?

#4 LoveGreenSmoothies

LoveGreenSmoothies

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 26 August 2004 - 04:19 PM

Ya know, real Dr's recommend people take probiotics now, whereas before they thought it was a scam.
Please only PM me if it's something that cannot be talked about on the thread or is highly personal. This way, everyone benefits.

#5 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 August 2004 - 04:45 PM

Researchers from Tufts University, Boston, US have concluded from a review of recent literature that further studies need to be carried out to substantiate the link between the ingestion of probiotics and gastrointestinal health.

Some doctors will give anything to patients who think they're sick if a) A study shows that it isn't harmful to people and B) They think people will feel better treated because of it. Most doctors still say there is not enough known about probiotics to make a good judgement.

Regardless, we're talking about liver flushing. Your liver is not dirty so I don't know what you want to clean about it.

#6 AcneFighter

AcneFighter

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 August 2004 - 09:11 PM

Acnekilledmylife, you can check www.curezone.com for liver flush protocol.

To cleanse liver, you can do two things. Taking herbs and doing the liver flush by drinking a half cup of olive oil and half cup of lemon juice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users