Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cleaing your liver?

6 posts in this topic

What's with cleaning your liver and its positive effects for acne? I'm sorry I don't want to read all the 500 pages in the threads if someone could just sum it up for me.

Some believe that it's the magic cure for acne, AIDS, cancer, etc... That your body is very very toxic becasue we eat like disgusting animals and that "cleansing" actually "cleans us."

Others (me included) believe it does nothing and was created to rip people off. It's not based on any science and real doctors believe it has no positive benefits.

Ya know, real Dr's recommend people take probiotics now, whereas before they thought it was a scam.

Please only PM me if it's something that cannot be talked about on the thread or is highly personal. This way, everyone benefits.

Researchers from Tufts University, Boston, US have concluded from a review of recent literature that further studies need to be carried out to substantiate the link between the ingestion of probiotics and gastrointestinal health.

Acnekilledmylife, you can check www.curezone.com for liver flush protocol.

To cleanse liver, you can do two things. Taking herbs and doing the liver flush by drinking a half cup of olive oil and half cup of lemon juice.