Photo

People who want to clean their liver......

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#21 edenfield

edenfield

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 August 2004 - 07:11 PM

you don't need to have tried something to discredit it.

honestly, people like benkweller are needed here before we start wearing magnetic bracelets and start blood letting.
[image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

#22 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 August 2004 - 03:19 PM

Ben,
what kind of "science" do you want? I think my elementary school science text book had an entire chapter about digestive system health.

I know there can be bad things in your digestive system. But for a healthy person, cleaning "out" by pumping water in is stupid and unneeded. Ever wonder why no credible doctor (MD, not "holistic practioner") will ever tell you "You have the flu? Go get a colonic."

Acne simply is not caused by "internal toxins" -- it's just your oil grands going overbored because of hormones or other causes; not because your stomach/liver/intestines have somehow become amazingly "clogged" without you knowing it. How is it that people with acne "flush stones" yet people who have surgery to remove stones often do not have acne?

#23 Purple_Brooklyn

Purple_Brooklyn

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 August 2004 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE (BenKweller @ Aug 26 2004, 02:06 PM)
Ben,
what kind of "science" do you want? I think my elementary school science text book had an entire chapter about digestive system health.

I know there can be bad things in your digestive system. But for a healthy person, cleaning "out" by pumping water in is stupid and unneeded. Ever wonder why no credible doctor (MD, not "holistic practioner") will ever tell you "You have the flu? Go get a colonic."

Acne simply is not caused by "internal toxins" -- it's just your oil grands going overbored because of hormones or other causes; not because your stomach/liver/intestines have somehow become amazingly "clogged" without you knowing it. How is it that people with acne "flush stones" yet people who have surgery to remove stones often do not have acne?

Ben
You may have misunderstood what I was saying before. I NEVER thought this would help with my acne. I want to do it for the soul purpose of good health.

I do have a few of the symptoms on that list, and more than one of them I have had since I can remember. I am trying to get rid of these, NOT acne. I have the regimen for that! smile.gif

Also, I do not mind you simply saying that you disagree with something and giving your opinion, but to continue to come down on something that you have never experienced and to try to discredit what others HAVE experienced is completely wrong. It makes you seem so negative and that you don't respect others opinions.
Good luck in your journey promoting PLACEBO. smile.gif

Brooklyn

#24 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 August 2004 - 07:12 PM

Oh no -- someone who's heard of the rock band but not of the medical term.

#25 Ebby

Ebby

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 August 2004 - 01:42 PM

Purple_Brooklyn,

He's just on an ego trip; he challenges everyone else but never provides any ironclad proof of his own---just ignore him and maybe he'll go away bb_eusa_hand.gif tongue.gif
Ebby

#26 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 August 2004 - 03:20 PM

I actually did provide ironclad proof. I've yet to see you put forth anything but propaganda, though.

#27 Purple_Brooklyn

Purple_Brooklyn

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 August 2004 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE (BenKweller @ Aug 27 2004, 02:07 PM)
I actually did provide ironclad proof. I've yet to see you put forth anything but propaganda, though.

biggrin.gif Okay, whats your address?

I'll ship my first dump with a parasite by priority mail!

Brooklyn

#28 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 August 2004 - 04:44 PM

209 E 14th Street
New York, NY 10009.

Eagerly awaiting.

#29 Purple_Brooklyn

Purple_Brooklyn

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 August 2004 - 05:00 PM

Thanks!
Coming to a mail box near you..........

#30 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 August 2004 - 05:40 PM

actually did provide ironclad proof. I've yet to see you put forth anything but propaganda, though.

laugh.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

#31 Ebby

Ebby

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 August 2004 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (BenKweller @ Aug 27 2004, 03:07 PM)

bb_eusa_liar.gif
Ebby

#32 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 August 2004 - 10:49 PM

Please Denise, shouldn't you be curing your terrible sick son's already near-non-working liver? smile.gif

Gimme a break.

#33 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 August 2004 - 08:57 AM

TSK TSK....poor Ben doesn't understand that a few cholesterol stones blocking the bile ducts means that the liver is "terribly sick"......

At least my son won't go through the HELL I went through with dermatologists that almost killed me with antibiotic abuse. At least I KNOW what to do to keep him clear.

#34 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 August 2004 - 12:07 PM

At least my son won't go through the HELL I went through with dermatologists that almost killed me with antibiotic abuse. At least I KNOW what to do to keep him clear.

bb_eusa_liar.gif