Photo

People who want to clean their liver......

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#1 Purple_Brooklyn

Purple_Brooklyn

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 August 2004 - 01:18 PM

I was reading some of the post where ya'll are talking about cleaning your liver. I really don't know much about the liver but I do know what you need to clean is your colon. This is where all left over bile is stored and parasites live and grow in your body.
People who have a poor diet are more prone to parasites.
EVERYONE has parasites! There are good ones and the bad ones.

Common things that occur when a cleaning is needed are:
▪ Chronic constipation
▪ Frequent gas & bloating
▪ Excess weight
▪ Frequent fatigue
▪ Impaired digestion
▪ Recurring headaches
▪ Bad breath
▪ Hemorrhoids
▪ Irritability
▪ Frequent colds
▪ Protruding belly
▪ Parasite infestation

If you have even one of these syptoms, you should take a look at this website and order the two month cleanse. It is reccomened to do it for three, but two months is great for your body.

Bonuses:
Lose weight, mainly from belly
Flatter tummy
Better skin
More energy
Loss of bad breath
Loss of diarehha
no more IBS
+more

The website is drnatura.com

It is very informative and has lots of inspiring testimonials. I heard about this from a personal friend so I believe it is the real thing!
I ordered a two month supply a few days ago and am waiting to get it.

It is reccomended to do this at least once a year to rid you of all bad parasites.

Good Luck and let me know if you have any questions. I am not an expert but would love to help if I can.

Brooklyn tongue.gif

#2 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 August 2004 - 02:36 PM

Ha. Our colons are pretty clean all on their own.

#3 Purple_Brooklyn

Purple_Brooklyn

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 August 2004 - 02:46 PM

Not as clean as you think.....

Even people who have gotten pics of their colon from the doc and came up clean has had success with this.

Thanks for being a smart *edit*.
tongue.gif

#4 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 August 2004 - 03:05 PM

Hey purple, I also did the Dr Natura two month cleanse and loved it. It worked very very well. The first week you might have some problems with the bathroom, but you will be fine after that. It really helped get me clean. It did make me break out badly during the first 1-2 weeks, but after i finished it and after 5 liver flushes my face is almost completely clear. Good luck.

#5 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 August 2004 - 04:14 PM

QUOTE (Purple_Brooklyn @ Aug 24 2004, 02:33 PM)

Even people who have gotten pics of their colon from the doc and came up clean has had success with this. 

Thanks for being a smart ass.
tongue.gif

Hm... *Edit due to content*. That's crazy.

#6 Purple_Brooklyn

Purple_Brooklyn

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 August 2004 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE (BenKweller @ Aug 24 2004, 03:01 PM)
QUOTE (Purple_Brooklyn @ Aug 24 2004, 02:33 PM)

Thanks for being a smart ass.
tongue.gif

Hm... *Edit due to content*. That's crazy.

Crazy, huh? bb_eusa_think.gif

BenK, that person was my dad!
He was having horrible stomach pains and the doctors couldn't find anything wrong with him. My friend told me about her experience and I told my mom. She ordered it for him and he did it for the three months.

What do you know, stomach pains are gone and he lost 13lbs.

He has the pics to prove it. If i lived with him I would have them posted but he is down in Oregon and I am in Alaska.

It is fine if you don't wanna believe it but honestly, you shouldn't say jack shit if you haven't experienced it for yourself.

bb_eusa_shhh.gif Didn't your mom ever teach you that if you have nothing to say then not to anything at all? bb_eusa_silenced.gif

Must be a shame to go thru life with such a negative attitude! bb_icon_cry.gif

#7 Purple_Brooklyn

Purple_Brooklyn

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 24 August 2004 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE (Lumas @ Aug 24 2004, 01:52 PM)
Hey purple, I also did the Dr Natura two month cleanse and loved it. It worked very very well. The first week you might have some problems with the bathroom, but you will be fine after that. It really helped get me clean. It did make me break out badly during the first 1-2 weeks, but after i finished it and after 5 liver flushes my face is almost completely clear. Good luck.

biggrin.gif
Thats great to hear. I am very excited to do it for myself. I have had a friend do it and then like I was telling, Ben, my dad had great success with it. Ridding a number of health issues and they feel sooo much better.

My mom is doing it with me so we will see............

~*~Brooklyn~*~

#8 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 August 2004 - 04:59 PM

P-l-a-c-e-b-o. But if it helped him, congratulations to him. Whatever helped surely did a great job in his case.

#9 calista

calista

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 August 2004 - 05:02 PM

Lumas,
i'm glad to hear this worked and your complexion is clear! do you follow a specific diet to?

thanks

#10 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 24 August 2004 - 06:23 PM

Ive always eaten pretty healthy for the past two years. I went off and on, but I never saw a huge difference in my acne. Currently I eat really healthy, not for acne, but for general health. I follow the Ph diet. I try to eat around 70-80% Alkaline foods and 20-30% Acid foods. Alot of raw veggies and some steamed veggies. I only eat chicken twice, sometimes three times a week. Ill eat sprouted tortillas ( they are alkaline) and some amarnth or quiona cereal with homemade milk. Quiona and Amarnth are two alkaline grains. I feel alot healthier this way, but again i dont do it really for acne.

#11 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 August 2004 - 07:53 PM

Purple, just ignore Ben. The only answer he has for anything is "placebo"..... bb_icon_rolleyes.gif

We have all learned to ignore his posts, you would be wise to do the same. Thanks for sharing. Many of us have done colon cleansing and/or gotten colonics. Matter of fact, many of us emphasize cleansing both liver and colon, and detoxing heavy metals from our bodies.

#12 Rossignol

Rossignol

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 August 2004 - 08:23 AM

I think a clean colon is extremely important for good health particularly after reading through Dr Gillian McKeith's 'You are what you eat' book - which I have found excellent reading. She advocates a lot of the stuff we have been discussing here.

To sum up, what would people recommend for cleansing your colon?
I am considering the following:
-salt water flushes
-aloe vera juice
-acidophilus supplements
- undergoing a colonic (I'm scared but I think the benefits will be worth it!)
- chewing food thoroughly and avoiding taking water with meals

Any other tips?

And Ben, once again, it might be useful if you gave some information, evidence or experience behind your thoughts rather than just making derogatory and offensive comments. bb_icon_rolleyes.gif But then I suppose we should be used to it by now.

#13 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 August 2004 - 08:45 AM

Instead of salt water flushes, I would do oxypowder, colonix or colosan.

#14 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 August 2004 - 11:07 AM

I agree, Lumas. wink.gif

#15 Purple_Brooklyn

Purple_Brooklyn

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 August 2004 - 12:58 PM

Ben should consider himself now, ignored!

I was reading the liver thread when I thought I would share this website with everyone. I later came across a thread about doing colonic cleansing and I think that that just sounds so uncomfy and unnatural.....(I know they say its natural)

I just thought that the site might help those that think the same as me and are uncomfortable with the whole tube thing. I know I am.

Well good luck to everyone and if you happen to read the website let me know what you think. I am currently waiting for my order!

I will let ya'll know how it goes.......... wink.gif

#16 Sam The Man

Sam The Man

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 August 2004 - 02:03 PM

So what exactly does this colon cleansing suppose to do? I mean when I eat food, it goes through the stomach and intestines, nutrients are absorbed and what is not absorbed is exited (don't know what the right word is, sorry for my bad english....). Why would I need to do any kind of "cleansing"?

#17 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 August 2004 - 03:14 PM

Exactly. No evidence has ever been found saying colonics or "colon cleansing" is effective in ANYTHING. It originated with the ancient Egyptians; sounds like real science to me.

#18 Purple_Brooklyn

Purple_Brooklyn

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 August 2004 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (BenKweller @ Aug 25 2004, 02:01 PM)
Exactly. No evidence has ever been found saying colonics or "colon cleansing" is effective in ANYTHING. It originated with the ancient Egyptians; sounds like real science to me.

bb_icon_rolleyes.gif Anyways........

Sam~
Nowadays Americans are consumed in junk food. The last stage of the digestive system is the colon. I copied this from an article on the website. I highly recommend this site to anyone who would like further info.

"Any cleansing program should begin in the colon, the last portion of the digestive system. The colon’s job is to compact the chime, absorb water, and receive B-vitamins that are produced by healthy intestinal bacteria."

"We could actually compare the function of the colon in our bodies to a sewer system in a large city. Just imagine for a second what would happen if the sewers in our area became clogged by some debris. Undoubtedly, within a short time the whole neighborhood would be filled with filth and an unbearable stench. This is the same process that occurs in our bodies when the elimination system is not functioning properly. When the colon is clean and healthy, we experience an overall well-being. When it is congested with stagnant waste, poisons back up into the system and pollute the inner environment. This is called autointoxication or self-poisoning."

"Every cell of our body is affected by self-poisoning. When the toxins accumulate in the nervous system, we feel irritable and depressed. We feel weak if they back up into the heart, bloated if they reach the stomach and our breath is foul if they reach the lungs. If the poisons try to escape through our skin, rashes and blotches develop, or we look pale and our skin appears wrinkly. If the toxins make it to the glands, we feel fatigued, lethargic, our sex drive may cease and we appear to look much older than our actual age."

There is sooooo much more info, I just wanted to give you the just of it. It is very interesting and I believe everything they say. Some may think I am gulible(sp?) but I do have living proof that it CAN help, or at least is worth a try.

Check it out!
Brooklyn smile.gif

#19 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 August 2004 - 04:25 PM

In the face of truth, that none of these "sites" prove anything with any science, you say "anyways..." Figures.

#20 superphred

superphred

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 August 2004 - 05:26 PM

Ben,
what kind of "science" do you want? I think my elementary school science text book had an entire chapter about digestive system health.

Natural fiber cleanses the digestive system and many doctors have proven that people do have parasites and old fecal matter and crap clogging their intestines.

do you feel there is more "science" behind Accutane? it is severely toxic levels of Vitamin A that are meant to reduce sebum. that is because dermatologists focus on the symptom (acne) instead of a cause (internal toxins).
I have done two courses of Accutance and that "science" failed miserably for me

now I understand that different things work for different people, but I agree with whoever said it above - don't discredit it until you've tried it!