Head and Shoulders: miracle bacne cure in 1 week

29 posts in this topic

Omgosh I need to try this! Lately, I've been getting bad breakouts on my back! I hope this works!

I've been attempting this for five days now and no luck so far. I use head and shoulders as a shampoo anyway, but never applied to my back.

first day i left it on dry skin for ten mins before washing off but that night developed a rash. Since then i've been lathering it in my hands, applying it in the shower, and washing off lile a regular body wash

16 hours ago, Lore91 said:

I've been attempting this for five days now and no luck so far. I use head and shoulders as a shampoo anyway, but never applied to my back.

first day i left it on dry skin for ten mins before washing off but that night developed a rash. Since then i've been lathering it in my hands, applying it in the shower, and washing off lile a regular body wash

I tried it and many other shampoos. Some were expensive. None of them worked.

If head & shoulders works for you or you just wanna give a try; get the 2% Pyrithione Zinc Therapy Soap instead (or similar brand). H&S is good for oily skin but if yours is dry to begin with you'll end up with a rash or other skin problems.