The last time I masturbated was yesterday, so this is my day 1. This is going to be my 5th serious try to at least get to one month of abstinence. My record is 15 days and I have confirmed that it really helps me to clear my skin. About a year ago or more, not jacking off was basically the only thing that successfully cleared my skin and the process of recuperation was pretty fast; now, because of the accumulated effect of masturbation, my skin takes more time to get clear. Also, I have noticed that there are other aspects influencing my acne, like diet, exercise, sleep, washing or not washing my face before going to bed and as a plus, swimming about 3 times per week, speeds the healing time.
In conclusion, the elements affecting my acne and the percentage in which they influence the formation of new pimples and producing oil (in my face) are:
1. Masturbation (40%)
2. Diet: Eating low fat meals, avoiding sauces, high protein consumption and in general, proper and healthy feeding helps considerably to me. (15%)
3. Exercise: Working out and practicing sport constantly also helps my skin. (10%)
4. Sleep: Going to bed between 9-10 P.M everyday would be ideal for my skin. When I put to sleep too late, on the next day I'm probably going to have a minor breakout or be more oily. Something I've found out, is that taking a nap of about 2 hours, when you have time, is incredibly helpful, because after waking up from it, my skin is less oily. (20%)
5. Washing my face: Before laying down at night, I have to wash my face, because it helps to reduce oiliness (in my case). Especially, I have to do so after masturbating, otherwise the formation of new acne will increase. (15%)
6. Finally, as an added element, is swimming about 3 times a week (10%).
Ok, too much talking and little action, so I'll better turn off the computer and get ready to sleep.
Also, as an advice, I recommend people not to post too late, otherwise, they will be tempted to polish their bullet or pamper their clown, whatever alternate name you want to give to masturbation.
Abstinence works for me
1 reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users